ADVERTISEMENT

This is interesting

He's rich. He isn't crazy wealth like some others around the varsity club that can stroke 7 figure checks and not even notice it gone.
I'm very familiar with this industry (and no I don't work in a dealership) and agree, he's no "billionaire". However, if you think for one second that Andy can't stroke 7 figure checks anytime he wants, you're dead wrong. I'm not going to speculate on his net worth, but he would have zero problem putting up the $10M+ numbers that have been thrown around. Heck, I think Bob Rohrman gave north of $15M to PUke football alone. Also, pretty confident AM has diversified quite a bit so I'm sure there are other revenue streams as well.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Take it FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, but I've been over on the B Town Banners website for an hour trying to keep up with the posting . It's crazy.

Anyway, Chris, who accurately called the announcement date (although he wasn't sure what the announcement would be), and who is the most relied-upon poster there, just said this:."....() Celtics fan who has 25k followers, said this morning that Brad was working on an exit contract with the Celtics. Just had a friend send that to me".

EDIT: That's on page 407 of the thread if anyone's interested

BTW, for some reason B Town Banners divided up their coaching thread into 'general' and 'Brad Stevens'......makes it hard to find...have to go to "Pages".

That site has been more on top of BSs rumors so far that this one.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Maybe Juwon Howard will be the next Celtic coach if Stevens comes to IU. NBA will come after Howard this off season.

MXEGMO3NZBCJ7B2GJUMZ2XDZGY.jpg

"so now i'm prayin for the end of time".

if Stevens does come, everybody still needs to keep it together and realize that doesn't guarantee anything.

which i'm not sure everyone, or anyone, grasps.

i never did hear how Coach Dale did two yrs after Jimmy graduated.

He's rich. He isn't crazy wealth like some others around the varsity club that can stroke 7 figure checks and not even notice it gone.

We are 10 years in to a Bull Stock Market and the donation of highly appreciated securities has never been more common.

Some appreciated Stock. Some cash. It doesn't take long for a really rich dude to get to 10 million bucks.

It was Andy Mohr. Bill Cooks son is putting up the money for the other costs(this is what is going around). Cuban wants no part in the hiring or firing. He stays neutral.
This doesn't surprise me about Cuban, who owns the Mavericks. The NBA has rules against tampering.

I could be wrong, but an NBA team owner taking steps to encourage the coach of another NBA team to resign/leave seems like it might be considered to be tampering with the other team.

As we know, the only people the NBA permits to tamper are players.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
We are 10 years in to a Bull Stock Market and the donation of highly appreciated securities has never been more common.

Some appreciated Stock. Some cash. It doesn't take long for a really rich dude to get to 10 million bucks.
Hell last year alone with the market tanking and raging back it was an easy year to kill it in the market. I took a friends(broker)advice to switch my mutual funds and stocks in March and they gained all my money back and 40%. Lots of millionaires became billionaires just like that.

ADVERTISEMENT