ADVERTISEMENT

This is interesting

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Take it FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, but I've been over on the B Town Banners website for an hour trying to keep up with the posting . It's crazy.

Anyway, Chris, who accurately called the announcement date (although he wasn't sure what the announcement would be), and who is the most relied-upon poster there, just said this:."....() Celtics fan who has 25k followers, said this morning that Brad was working on an exit contract with the Celtics. Just had a friend send that to me".

EDIT: That's on page 407 of the thread if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Take it FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, but I've been over on the B Town Banners website for an hour trying to keep up with the posting . It's crazy.

Anyway, Chris, who accurately called the announcement date (although he wasn't sure what the announcement would be), and who is the most relied-upon poster there, just said this:."....() Celtics fan who has 25k followers, said this morning that Brad was working on an exit contract with the Celtics. Just had a friend send that to me".

EDIT: That's on page 407 of the thread if anyone's interested

Check it out over there....AJ Guyton posted a tweet....thinks it may be happening.

Reactions: IULouie and 76-1
Get real. Have you EVER heard the phrase, "Today, Official Ohio State DG broke the story that..."? Didn't think so.
Did you look at the dates on those tweets. This guy has been calling this stuff for weeks.

Always trust an Ohio St. guy with a baby and wearing a Seinfeld rat hat.

Reactions: Jssanto
I shouldn't have lashed out. My apologies for living in reality.

People on a free board are posting things about a coach they would love to have at the school they root for. I'm not sure where reality has to coincide with that. It's fun to dream every once in awhile!

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
This stuff is exactly what a friend said. He’s an alum and knows people in the athletic dept. Zeke and Dolson talking to Stevens officially today but have been talking for awhile. Fun times. Still not sold it happens but Stevens is listening.

Reactions: 76-1
Interesting how that Ohio State guy knew about the billionaire donor before SD mentioned thatpartof the process. Could it be Cuban?
It was Andy Mohr. Bill Cooks son is putting up the money for the other costs(this is what is going around). Cuban wants no part in the hiring or firing. He stays neutral.

Reactions: 76-1 and BayernFan
It was Andy Mohr. Bill Cooks son is putting up the money for the other costs(this is what is going around). Cuban wants no part in the hiring or firing. He stays neutral.

Wrong. Andy Mohr ain't no billionaire with that kind of cheese.

Reactions: hatuttle
That’s what’s going around. Don’t care if I’m wrong. Lol by the way he owns 11 dealerships. He’s got the money.

He's rich. He isn't crazy wealth like some others around the varsity club that can stroke 7 figure checks and not even notice it gone.

Reactions: hatuttle
That tweet by the Celtics beat writer reads like a player move/trade. Doesn't read like a Head coach moving on. More than happy to be wrong though.

He's rich. He isn't crazy wealth like some others around the varsity club that can stroke 7 figure checks and not even notice it gone.
My first job was at a well established dealership and it was just one. The profits back then where 2-5 million. Our bonuses where correlated to that figure. Andy probably has revenue north of 500 million. It’s not impossible.

Reactions: 76-1
My first job was at a well established dealership and it was just one. The profits back then where 2-5 million. Our bonuses where correlated to that figure. Andy probably has revenue north of 500 million. It’s not impossible.
According to Google, they do pull in north of 500 million annually.

ADVERTISEMENT