ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

I don't take my health for granted and I never boast about it because you never know what tomorrow may bring. But I will say this. I was at an indoor event with 20,000 people three and a half week ago in a part of the country that's a Covid hotspot. I am 100% certain that the only reason I didn't contract Covid (or maybe I should say symptomatic Covid because who knows, but I feel fine) is because I was vaccinated. Vaccines work. It's sad this still needs to be said.

It was probably due to there being 20,000 responsible adults there....

oh nevermind, probably the vaccine.

Reactions: billyhillui
I don't take my health for granted and I never boast about it because you never know what tomorrow may bring. But I will say this. I was at an indoor event with 20,000 people three and a half week ago in a part of the country that's a Covid hotspot. I am 100% certain that the only reason I didn't contract Covid (or maybe I should say symptomatic Covid because who knows, but I feel fine) is because I was vaccinated. Vaccines work. It's sad this still needs to be said.
More proof that living in states with a low vax rate can be a serious threat to people who choose not to vax or wear a mask. One of the strangest things to me about these anti-vax influencers is that they are willing to risk their future and any fortune in life they have for weird conspiracy theories...

This couple (Tristan and Dusty Graham) were only 45 and seemingly had their whole lives ahead of them. They had a youtube channel (AL pickers) with 10,000 subscribers where they would travel to various garage sales and purchase items to resell on eBay...

Apparently, that legitimate business model wasn't enough, so they had to combine it with preaching vax skepticism and downplaying covid. The wife (Tristan) was even a bone cancer survivor, which put her in an even higher risk category. Now they've died 3 weeks apart and their kids are orphans. But they showed/owned the "Libs"...

I mean even the AL.com page where their story is detailed, has links to an article where Tommy Tuberville urges folks to get the vax. And Tommy basically has a potato for a brain, when it comes to understanding the function of Govt. So if Tommy can figure it out and proclaim "the numbers don't lie", it just doesn't say anything good about the level of mental capacity of people who still insist on flaunting their health regarding the virus and the vax.

Just a gut feeling, but I'm guessing the risk to an unvaccinated person in a state like AL (lowest vax rate in-country) is magnified infinitely over the risk to an unvaccinated person in Vermont, which leads the country in the highest vax rate. The irony is that while you might feel more isolated as an anti-vaxer in Vermont among all the 80% or so who are vaccinated, you are likely much safer in terms of not catching the virus than the same anti-vaxer who associates with the unvaccinated majority of like-minded folks in AL... CDC currently shows AL vax rate at 41%

More proof that living in states with a low vax rate can be a serious threat to people who choose not to vax or wear a mask. One of the strangest things to me about these anti-vax influencers is that they are willing to risk their future and any fortune in life they have for weird conspiracy theories...

This couple (Tristan and Dusty Graham) were only 45 and seemingly had their whole lives ahead of them. They had a youtube channel (AL pickers) with 10,000 subscribers where they would travel to various garage sales and purchase items to resell on eBay...

Apparently, that legitimate business model wasn't enough, so they had to combine it with preaching vax skepticism and downplaying covid. The wife (Tristan) was even a bone cancer survivor, which put her in an even higher risk category. Now they've died 3 weeks apart and their kids are orphans. But they showed/owned the "Libs"...

I mean even the AL.com page where their story is detailed, has links to an article where Tommy Tuberville urges folks to get the vax. And Tommy basically has a potato for a brain, when it comes to understanding the function of Govt. So if Tommy can figure it out and proclaim "the numbers don't lie", it just doesn't say anything good about the level of mental capacity of people who still insist on flaunting their health regarding the virus and the vax.

Just a gut feeling, but I'm guessing the risk to an unvaccinated person in a state like AL (lowest vax rate in-country) is magnified infinitely over the risk to an unvaccinated person in Vermont, which leads the country in the highest vax rate. The irony is that while you might feel more isolated as an anti-vaxer in Vermont among all the 80% or so who are vaccinated, you are likely much safer in terms of not catching the virus than the same anti-vaxer who associates with the unvaccinated majority of like-minded folks in AL... CDC currently shows AL vax rate at 41%

This bot’s designers may want to make its posts less wordy if they really want their intended propaganda to reach as many as possible…

I'm guessing the risk to an unvaccinated person in a state like AL (lowest vax rate in-country) is magnified infinitely over the risk to an unvaccinated person in Vermont, which leads the country in the highest vax rate.
Stupidity does tend to amplify itself when the stupid people cluster together. Like DANC responding to one of Jet812's posts.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
Stupidity does tend to amplify itself when the stupid people cluster together. Like DANC responding to one of Jet812's posts.
I was actually talking about the preponderance of the unvaxed in AL likely leading to someone in AL coming into contact with more infected people than someone in Vermont. But your post works too...

E_rFLvqWUAIYcrP

Idiots. And in the healthcare industry no less.

Fortunately, they represent a very small percentage of the IU Health workforce.

I'd guess they are also mostly support staff, like janitorial or laundry or food service.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Idiots. And in the healthcare industry no less.

Fortunately, they represent a very small percentage of the IU Health workforce.

I sure hope they don't need those employees to care for the sick.

Reactions: jet812
Embracing the anti-crowd is a losing issue for Pubs in contested battlegrounds in the midterms. Even Fox knows that...

Yeah but embracing
Bidenflation
Afghanistan debacle
soaring numbers at the border
crime
out of control spending
covid still wreaking havoc
labor issues
nationalization of housing and ignoring/const/laws
should be a winning recipe for the pubs in midterms

• Haha
Reactions: Sope Creek
Yeah but embracing
Bidenflation
Afghanistan debacle
soaring numbers at the border
crime
out of control spending
covid still wreaking havoc
labor issues
nationalization of housing and ignoring/const/laws
should be a winning recipe for the pubs in midterms
You forgot about higher prices for Mocha Latte Vente Expresso Chai Cafe Au Lait coffee drinks at Starbucks.

Reactions: Sope Creek

Embracing the anti-crowd is a losing issue for Pubs in contested battlegrounds in the midterms. Even Fox knows that...

Vaccine mandates seem to be working.
This woman (Simone Gold) is not only spreading disinformation (and profiting in the process), but she is even part of the Jan 6 mob. I wonder why she charges $90 to set someone up with a medical consultation, to be given a prescription for a free medication?

He makes a good point. If you don't trust the medical field then why run to the hospital when ill?

And it's another example of where someone's personal decision is negatively effecting others.
If only the Covid dead could speak up. We'll just have to rely on their friends, coworkers, neighbors & relatives to speak/vote for them.

Sometimes you only get one chance at life/common sense, in deadly surroundings.

..., & the sea shall give up her dead

:O

Draft dodging 'Bone Spurs' & anything military/patriotic, go together like oil & water.

He was for gun control, abortion & higher taxes, before he was against them/a Republican. :O

The guy holding the flag probably opens doors at Rump Tower, in between shinning orange boy's shoes & wiping 45's nose, & all for less than min. wage.

You shouldn't be allowed to infect/kill your coworkers, & keep your job.

Common sense has to take over somewhere.
Does this qualify as hypocrisy? If you don't think so, and you're going to make a logical argument, I'd love to hear it...

The guy "reporting" works for a media network that has a vaccine mandate, and as far as I can tell no "religious"
exemption that makes you exempt from the alternative testing program. Unvaccinated workers at Fox. who basically pose a threat to their co-workers are required to be tested daily. So this reporter is either vaccinated or tested DAILY...

Now he is reporting on the (implied) unjustified NYC vaccine mandate for health care workers. He is talking to an unvaccinated x-ray technician who has applied for a "religious" exemption. Does that mean the guy never was vaccinated for smallpox? Hmm...

The NYC mandate allows for WEEKLY testing, and the requirement as of today (Sept 27 deadline) is that you have had the FIRST dose. Again this is not for a media company, where the basic risk is to your co-workers, but rather a medical services provider who is a threat to both co-workers and patients.

The anchor never reveals he is vaccinated or that his company requires it, and most Fox viewers likely are unaware. But they are definitely being shown the plight of the poor discriminated against healthcare worker, who presumable works in a medical facility but can't be bothered to undergo either a simple shot or even WEEKLY testing, to insure he isn't a danger to innocent patients?

Reactions: billyhillui
There is no common sense when it relates to Covid, from anyone, it seems. You've got the anti-vax morons and then you've got the hypersensitive lunatics on the other side.
If the anti-vaxers were spreading the flu, a cold or poison ivy, it would be one thing, but I know from nearly dying twice in four days, Covid-19 is deadly serious, & it has killed plenty of previously thought perfectly healthy men, women & children, of all ages.

Sometimes the spreaders can isolate themselves, at least for short periods of time, but trying to keep your virus germs from spreading to others, is like trying to stop breathing, eating & sleeping. Can't do it, & thousands of innocent Americans are now dying because of it.

Btw, politics should have nothing to do with it. Get vaccinated, or totally isolate yourself & germs until you do.

If you work, play, eat, sleep or are around others, & are unvaccinated, you are playing Russian roulette with their lives & yours.

If you won't get vaccinated for yourself, do it for the others you spread your germs to, knowingly or unknowingly.

---------- It would be one thing, if virologists, medical experts & doctors were saying in unison, you don't need to get vaccinated, but they are warning all to get vaccinated, asap. Those not doing so, are killing innocent bystanders of all ages.----------

These virus spreaders are N-O-T isolating themselves & germs. THEY ARE SPREADING THEIR GERMS TO INNOCENT BYSTANDERS, & KILLING SOME OF THEM. Spreaders should be charged with manslaughter or second degree murder. It is akin to starting a fire in a house, at 3 am at night, where all the occupants are fast asleep, & telling nobody.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Does this qualify as hypocrisy? If you don't think so, and you're going to make a logical argument, I'd love to hear it...

The guy "reporting" works for a media network that has a vaccine mandate, and as far as I can tell no "religious"
exemption that makes you exempt from the alternative testing program. Unvaccinated workers at Fox. who basically pose a threat to their co-workers are required to be tested daily. So this reporter is either vaccinated or tested DAILY...

Now he is reporting on the (implied) unjustified NYC vaccine mandate for health care workers. He is talking to an unvaccinated x-ray technician who has applied for a "religious" exemption. Does that mean the guy never was vaccinated for smallpox? Hmm...

The NYC mandate allows for WEEKLY testing, and the requirement as of today (Sept 27 deadline) is that you have had the FIRST dose. Again this is not for a media company, where the basic risk is to your co-workers, but rather a medical services provider who is a threat to both co-workers and patients.

The anchor never reveals he is vaccinated or that his company requires it, and most Fox viewers likely are unaware. But they are definitely being shown the plight of the poor discriminated against healthcare worker, who presumable works in a medical facility but can't be bothered to undergo either a simple shot or even WEEKLY testing, to insure he isn't a danger to innocent patients?

Most of the Fox hosts/reporters are as phony as a $3 bill. They take the side of the anti-vaxers, but the vast majority are vaccinated themselves, & have been from their first opportunity. They aren't as insane as they pretend to be, not on this issue anyway.

On Trump, same deal. Most of the Fox hosts & reporters can't stand the blowhard, but if they want to continue to keep their jobs & pull in big $$$, they pretend otherwise.

*********** Btw, when I was younger & healthier (& greener) than now, I too was one of these people who rarely got or ever worried about getting vaccinated for anything, EXCEPT when my doctor said I needed to. When he said you need to get a vaccination, I did as he recommended & got vaccinated.

I was young & stupid, but not stupid enough to go against my doctor or any reputable medical professional advising me.

For those claiming to be 'fiscally responsible', American tax payers could end up saving billions of tax dollars, on fewer Covid tests, Covid medical treatment, supplies, lost sick/hospital days, & related Covid expenses, if all those who've been recommended to get vaccinated, get vaccinated,

'If you won't do it for your friends, coworkers or neighbors, do it for your wallet'
The people who refuse to get vaccinated, are driving up the Covid costs for everyone, not just themselves.

Btw, continued Covid testing is basically useless, unless we're going to hold to account, those unvaccinated/spreaders, who refuse to get vaccinated.

More $$$ for penalizing the unvaccinated, & less $$ for testing.

To assume an American hasn't been exposed to Covid by now, is insane. Some handle Covid better than others, but ALL should be vaccinated. My Covid test came up negative, though weeks earlier it nearly killed me twice in four days. I SHOULD have been given the Covid antibody test instead.

Last edited:
There is no common sense when it relates to Covid, from anyone, it seems. You've got the anti-vax morons and then you've got the hypersensitive lunatics on the other side.
What about Beijing Biden wearing his mask while getting his 3rd shot?

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
One of my co-workers is a belligerent antivaxxer (at least with the Covid jab). Last week he called in sick on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday he was hospitalized with Covid. He got out of the hospital Sunday night. While he was in there, his father died. (I don't know what the father's cause of death was.)

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
One of my co-workers is a belligerent antivaxxer (at least with the Covid jab). Last week he called in sick on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday he was hospitalized with Covid. He got out of the hospital Sunday night. While he was in there, his father died. (I don't know what the father's cause of death was.)
there's a crazy subset that are just anti. i don't agree with it but if they are anti everything, whatever. all natural. what shocks me are the nuts that are antivaccine yet willing to experiment w/ other "treatments."

there's a crazy subset that are just anti. i don't agree with it but if they are anti everything, whatever. all natural. what shocks me are the nuts that are antivaccine yet willing to experiment w/ other "treatments."
I've got some relatives who are strongly anti-vax. They make fun of me for taking the vax.

But it's their choice, as far as I'm concerned.

That was hilarious. He has his mask off until he sits in the chair and then whips it off after the shot.

Comedy gold.
He wore it longer than tRump, & killed a lot fewer innocent Americans.

Remember

"We're rounding the corner" :O (when 45 should have said, "we'll need more coroners")

That was hilarious. He has his mask off until he sits in the chair and then whips it off after the shot.

Comedy gold.
..., but did he recommend Clorox & dewormer, after being vaccinated with gov. approved vaccine? Nyet.

Maybe Putin told Covid 45 to give the American people/sheeple Clorox & dewormer?

Yikes

:)

Like Clorox & cattle dewormer? Just don't tell them a flea collar will kill Covid. I can just picture the 11 pm news, after covering a Trump rally: "Why are so many people wearing flea collars & dog tags?" "Must be part of his new oath?" "Well, at least their flea problems are gone, & if lost, can be found again."

ADVERTISEMENT