ADVERTISEMENT

This is a terrible Nebraska team

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Man I hope we don’t blow this game. Up 18 at one point. Nebraska is awful

Announcer just said Huskers are 0 for last 20 big ten games. I heard that and was like, “Well, there it is”. Thanks for saying that. Just voodoo’d IU. Senior guard goes to foul lime amd misses both. Tied at 71. Streak ends for huskers tonight.

Sooner or later ..They will get a W..
That one kid is a transfer from Tennessee.. Has just become eligible..

Matta or Belein, either is acceptable, and gulp, Alford would be better, even though I think we could do better. Pitino would be OK too if we want to get back to blue blood status like immediately
Alford and Pitino? Wtf lol. One is a terrible coach and the other is a cheater. If we wanted a good coach that was dirty we should have just kept Sampson. Pitino... LOL.

Alford and Pitino? Wtf lol. One is a terrible coach and the other is a cheater. If we wanted a good coach that was dirty we should have just kept Sampson. Pitino... LOL.

i would pay 5k tomorrow to get slick Rick. Would he cheat? yep. Does everyone cheat? yep. Would he win?????? Oh ya he would. Would be a hell
If a ride too. Rick is one of the 5 best college basketball coaches of all time. I could give a rats ass about paying players or hookers. What he has done with his players is just amazing.

i would pay 5k tomorrow to get slick Rick. Would he cheat? yep. Does everyone cheat? yep. Would he win?????? Oh ya he would. Would be a hell
If a ride too. Rick is one of the 5 best college basketball coaches of all time. I could give a rats ass about paying players or hookers. What he has done with his players is just amazing.
I’m glad you aren’t the guy hiring the next coach.

Your lack of respect for honesty and integrity is something to behold.

People who actually attended and graduated from IU, and who support the university at-large beyond buying basketball season tickets, all say a resounding "Hell no". These are the people who really matter, not you or your ilk. Everybody who knows anything about basketball knows that Kelvin Sampson is a damn good basketball coach and would have won big here. But everybody who really cares about Indiana University and what it stands for wanted him gone.

It would be a lot easier if you and people like you who are that desperate to be associated with a winner just found another program to root for.

If people would realize that college basketball is a business and nothing to do with being a student athlete then it would be a lot more enjoyable. IU really needs to understand this.
Do you think many former IU players would agree with you? I don’t.

Reactions: MrBing
People who actually attended and graduated from IU, and who support the university at-large beyond buying basketball season tickets, all say a resounding "Hell no". These are the people who really matter, not you or your ilk. Everybody who knows anything about basketball knows that Kelvin Sampson is a damn good basketball coach and would have won big here. But everybody who really cares about Indiana University and what it stands for wanted him gone.

It would be a lot easier if you and people like you who are that desperate to be associated with a winner just found another program to root for.

I graduated from IU, both parents worked for a combine 5 decades for IU, and have given more to IU then you ever will dream of. Piss off.

I graduated from IU, both parents worked for a combine 5 decades for IU, and have given more to IU then you ever will dream of. Piss off.
You might give, but I call BS on you having a BS. BTW, most IU graduates are smart enough to know the difference between "then" and "than". You are a rabid IU basketball fan, but you don't have a f*%king clue about coaching or playing the game. And you have no personal stake in the university beyond SSAH. Your opinion about how athletics or anything else is handled at IU is meaningless to anyone with real influence. You have every right to express an opinion, as does everyone on a fan forum. But don't expect your stupidity (and lies) to not be called out.

Reactions: Radio Zero
You might give, but I call BS on you having a BS. BTW, most IU graduates are smart enough to know the difference between "then" and "than". You are a rabid IU basketball fan, but you don't have a f*%king clue about coaching or playing the game. And you have no personal stake in the university beyond SSAH. Your opinion about how athletics or anything else is handled at IU is meaningless to anyone with real influence. You have every right to express an opinion, as does everyone on a fan forum. But don't expect your stupidity (and lies) to not be called out.

bitch, I’m high as hell after a day long bender of betting. Gtf out of here with then and than. That all you got for me? Not an alum. Please. I don’t have time for you.

No they wouldn’t. They take pride in the honesty and integrity of the IU program. Ask Buckner, Thomas, Cheaney, Guyton, Henderson, and many more. They would disagree too. I think few would trust you with much of anything.

I am not talking about the ones receiving social security. Let’s talk about the alums since 2000. You know since the three point line was introduced or I was born.

Spoiled little guy. Explains a lot.
He’s probably not the only IU graduate, if he’s a graduate, that is horrible at spelling and grammar, but how many times can an educated person incorrectly type “payed” instead of “paid?”

“Payed” is a word in a nautical way that I might use it, but not in the way he’s using it.

i am an atrocious speller. You are a a washed up phucktard that doesn’t know shit about college basketball and get his rocks off trying to live in the past on some moral high horse for his beloved university. Go choke on a d buddy.
You are an embarrassment to IU athletics. I don’t believe for a second that you graduated from IU, or have donated a penny to our university.

i am an atrocious speller. You are a a washed up phucktard that doesn’t know shit about college basketball and get his rocks off trying to live in the past on some moral high horse for his beloved university. Go choke on a d buddy.
Thanks for continuing to reinforce what the rest of us know to be true. Educated people tend to have fully developed frontal lobes that restrain the impulses you can't control. They don't respond to every difference of opinion with a challenge to bet, engage in some dick-measuring contest like who has the most money, most expensive car, or has banged the most women, or some vulgar sexual insult. My educated guess pegs your intellect somewhere on the spectrum between Billy Madison and Ernest T. Bass. Definitely GED instead of PhD.

Thanks for continuing to reinforce what the rest of us know to be true. Educated people tend to have fully developed frontal lobes that restrain the impulses you can't control. They don't respond to every difference of opinion with a challenge to bet, engage in some dick-measuring contest like who has the most money, most expensive car, or has banged the most women, or some vulgar sexual insult. My educated guess pegs your intellect somewhere on the spectrum between Billy Madison and Ernest T. Bass. Definitely GED instead of PhD.
Graduate.jpg

lick on those big salty balls

Reactions: Radio Zero
You spelled “atrocious” correctly. Congratulations.

I am not talking about the ones receiving social security. Let’s talk about the alums since 2000. You know since the three point line was introduced or I was born.

i suggest you look at footage of some of those players. The 3 pt line was available for some on that list. I am sorry if you didn’t get to watch much IU basketball prior to 2000, or to see any of the Knight teams in action. You missed out on a great era.

ADVERTISEMENT