ADVERTISEMENT

This board sucks

There are a handful of angry, frustrated people who would rather trash than try to be even remotely positive. Just hoping IU can close this one out!

How about that guys?! That's gonna be a win for IU!!
tenor.gif

I knew it was in the bag all along. We tried to give it away but FINALLY somebody made a game saving takeaway that the staff preaches. Couldn’t see who it was but looked like Fitzgerald from my seat?

And, yes, I am unhinged every football season. I still say that Deboring must go. 1st and goal at the 5 and you cannot punch it in? An idiot like myself could call better plays down there.

There are a handful of angry, frustrated people who would rather trash than try to be even remotely positive. Just hoping IU can close this one out!
You are so right about this. Their outlook on life makes this board such a downer. The problem is that there are some posters that are fun to read. Guys like Palmbeach and 84 who really know what they are talking about. I have so many of those angry people on ignore I end up spending most of my time reading responses from some of you guys with no knowledge of and no wish to know what was said. :)

I knew it was in the bag all along. We tried to give it away but FINALLY somebody made a game saving takeaway that the staff preaches. Couldn’t see who it was but looked like Fitzgerald from my seat?

And, yes, I am unhinged every football season. I still say that Deboring must go. 1st and goal at the 5 and you cannot punch it in? An idiot like myself could call better plays down there.

It was #52 Samuels who stripped the ball on Maryland's last play. He also grazed the face mask and since it is IU, I thought the zebras would call something. But, they didn't and IU raises the flag.

It was #52 Samuels who stripped the ball on Maryland's last play. He also grazed the face mask and since it is IU, I thought the zebras would call something. But, they didn't and IU raises the flag.

Good for him. He was the guy talking smack to Minny fans two weeks ago. We didn’t blitz enough today, IMO.

Maryland has speed, a lot of it on the perimeter, and Canada did exactly what I would have done and get the ball out on the edge and let speed take over. Our guys on the edge need a lot of help getting guys down when they run wide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT