ADVERTISEMENT

This ain’t our 1987 Hoosiers...

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
Long gone are the days of Alford, Smart, Thomas, Calloway, and Garrett. I’m too young to remember the games, but have seen most games on tape, and damn those dudes played great team basketball. Fundamentally sound and the exact opposite of this three clown circus I watched tonight.

The last 30 minutes tonight were absolutely embarrassing. There were segments of the game that looked like 8 year olds at the local Y. Not sure we can even blame the refs tonight? Feel like we actually got the benefit on a few.

Once again, what the hell was CAM doing with rotations!?! Same damn thing happened with Sparty last weekend... Enter Galloway and Lander, quickly exit stage right any lead. It’s like he doesn’t learn, or he has no idea what roles players need to play to be successful.

when was the last time Rob scored a field goal?

Need more bourbon 🥃.

With all that, the season is not over. Just win 1 of the next 3 and we’re in.

Last edited:
Long gone are the days of Alford, Smart, Thomas, Calloway, and Garrett. I’m too young to remember the games, but have seen most games on tape, and damn those dudes played great team basketball. Fundamentally sound and the exact opposite of this three clown circuits I watched tonight.

The last 30 minutes tonight were absolutely embarrassing. There were segments of the game that looked like 8 year olds at the local Y. Not sure we can even blame the refs tonight? Feel like we actually got the benefit on a few.

Once again, what the hell was CAM doing with rotations!?! Same damn thing happened with Sparty last weekend... Enter Galloway and Lander, quickly exit stage right any lead. It’s like he doesn’t learn, or he has no idea what roles players need to play to be successful.

Need more bourbon 🥃.

And you didn't see the 75, 76 and 81 teams, all of which I think most people would say were better than the 87 team.

And, now, we're reduced to just a galactic shitshow.

With all that, the season is not over. Just win 1 of the next 3 and we’re in.

No chance. Not going to win a game and they need two to dance. Like I said a few days ago, IU already blew it by losing to MSU. At that point the only way Rutgers was going to lose tonight was if they had beaten Maryland and then overlooked the Hoosiers.
IU needed 9 wins. Didn't get them.

Reactions: Brockway
This isn’t even the ‘86 Hoosiers, whom I watched get run off the floor in the Carrier Dome. We have exactly the program we have demanded.

Reactions: BigMobe
And you didn't see the 75, 76 and 81 teams, all of which I think most people would say were better than the 87 team.

And, now, we're reduced to just a galactic shitshow.
The 75-76 teams were amazing. Saw every game. They set the standard. I can't wait 5-10 more years for a new coach. I'm to damn old, and would like to return to the time when we would go to the tournament yearly. It's not to much to ask for a school that has 5 banners. Not many can say that!

Reactions: Davehack and ulrey
galactic shit show sums up tonight perfectly.

Indiana is very fortunate that fans are not allowed in TAH this season. It would be ugly.

Fans remained generally polite during Crean's last three seasons but that would be out the window right now.

Who is demanding 11th place finishes and NITs?
Who is demanding something better than we have now, and that we’ve had for most of the last two plus decades? Almost no one. Apathy set in some time ago. We have exactly what we deserve.

Indiana is very fortunate that fans are not allowed in TAH this season. It would be ugly.

Fans remained generally polite during Crean's last three seasons but that would be out the window right now.

You don't think they'd like the Crapline defense?

Only D I've ever seen that intentionally leaves the other team's two best 3 pt shooters open.

All the talk about win one more and we’re in.
This team has no business being in the tournament.
More importantly I don’t think they even care,they are playing out the season in my opinion.
I imagine it’s gonna be a busy off season concerning players and coaches alike,we shall find out soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT