ADVERTISEMENT

This 3 game winning streak came at the right time

MKordIUBB

Sophomore
Jul 19, 2017
We head into East Lansing as the underdogs. We lose and it’s not one of the horrible shocking losses. This is perfect because we were due for a letdown, however this team gets up to play for big time opponents. Let’s hope we continue our streak. Who knows, maybe we beat Purdue and MSU. Then, and even though none of this is likely to happen, we may be getting on the NCAA bubble.

Reactions: IUgradman
You must be fun to be around because you are so pestimistic and can't even enjoy a 3 game winning steak in conference.

IUBALL.is a realist. Playing well against mediocre teams is better than not playing well against lousy teams so that is an improvement.

I think we will hang with MSU and Purdue for a while but.... I think we match up better with MSU. Haas and now Harms not so much.

IUBALL.is a realist. Playing well against mediocre teams is better than not playing well against lousy teams so that is an improvement.

I think we will hang with MSU and Purdue for a while but.... I think we match up better with MSU. Haas and now Harms not so much.

Your response to the statement is valid. IUBALL's response is nothing more than him being condescending. There was nothing about the game, just a negative post for purposes no one will ever know. Just because we lose doesn't mean we lose confidence as IUBALL implied. Everyone knows where we stand. It's no mystery that MSU is favored.

Reactions: mazz
In the last week-and-a-half, I've watched Michigan State barely sneak by Rutgers in overtime and lose to Michigan, both at the Breslin Center. While I don't expect to see our Hoosiers pull out a victory, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. All I expect is to see the team continue to play with effort and pride, particularly on the defensive end.

Harms? No.

Edwards? Yes

Reactions: BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT