ADVERTISEMENT

Things Have Taken a Major Turn...(see updates on first post)

He just saw this on the internet before others. He has no inside knowledge. Last time he made that claim was an hour before Lander announced for IU. FeePaw said his sources said IU had no chance of signing Lander. LOL!
As I said, I can’t speak to anything before the search, but he has been spot on through the process. I’m not concerned with your opinion on the matter. I assure you my source is unimpeachable and when I called regarding both bits of info he shared today I was questioned where I got it from because it was spot on with inner convos.

Why would this come out the day before the women are to play in the elite 8? Really bad timing IMO.
Is that really surprising given how poorly the entire process/search has been handled...to be as tone deaf to make the announcement now, or, let it slip it now?

let me see our roster and I damn sure will make a prediction. You got to make one till the last game of the year that was wrong :).
I’ll let you in on a secret - I hoped you were going to be right. I didn’t expect it though.

When did "out of the box" thinking start to mean "terrible decision making"?
We have Thad on staff, I consider that a HR. Oden and Conley are my age, that shit still stinggggs. Thad will get players here, so will Woody. Connected in NYC and ATL. Should have a squad from the get go. We will see if he can coach but our roster should be loaded.

Reactions: SO.IN.HOOSIER
As I said, I can’t speak to anything before the search, but he has been spot on through the process. I’m not concerned with your opinion on the matter. I assure you my source is unimpeachable and when I called regarding both bits of info he shared today I was questioned where I got it from because it was spot on with inner convos.
He started this thread this morning: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...n-with-fife-associate-hc.209183/#post-3172902

I’ll let you in on a secret - I hoped you were going to be right. I didn’t expect it though.
I didn't either when our coach didn't play the 5 star he got to reclassify that is now in the transfer portal like I predicted. You advocated for Rob to continue to start along with Geez, remember that.

Reactions: SO.IN.HOOSIER
Things are moving at light speed at the moment. I’m now hearing that Woodson will be the hire and Thad Matta will be an assistant on his staff. Thad wants back in and IU will pay him well as an assistant.

Things are really swirling behind the scenes. I’ll try to keep everyone up to speed as they change.

UPDATE as of 3:25pm ET: It’s a done deal. They’re telling the players first and will be announced soon. Woodson and Thad. It’s frustrating with the site limiting my posts if a mod can change that I can update everyone faster.
Tip of the cap. You were right brother

Reactions: bang63 and Fpeaugh2
I didn't either when our coach didn't play the 5 star he got to reclassify that is now in the transfer portal like I predicted. You advocated for Rob to continue to start along with Geez, remember that.
I’d still do that. Lander wasn’t ready and we would have lost even more games if we started Lander. Don’t make me laugh at you, let’s enjoy a new coaching combination that we both like. For now. ;)

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Things are moving at light speed at the moment. I’m now hearing that Woodson will be the hire and Thad Matta will be an assistant on his staff. Thad wants back in and IU will pay him well as an assistant.

Things are really swirling behind the scenes. I’ll try to keep everyone up to speed as they change.

UPDATE as of 3:25pm ET: It’s a done deal. They’re telling the players first and will be announced soon. Woodson and Thad. It’s frustrating with the site limiting my posts if a mod can change that I can update everyone faster.
thanks for the update (considering it's already been posted).

Reactions: Courtsensetwo

Already out

0-6

Nope. Why would Matta want to be second banana? What, Woodson does the recruiting (which he has never done) and Thad coaches? This is just really dumb.

And at the time he was right. In my post I said both pieces of info. The only thing more impressive than the accuracy was the timing of the of his info. I’m not trying to have a pissing match. He was right on this search. It is ok to give him his due.
What was right about Bilein-Fife? I don't want to have a pissing match either and if you want to think feepaw has redeemed himself, that's fine with me. However, IMO, he has a very long way to go.

What was right about Bilein-Fife? I don't want to have a pissing match either and if you want to think feepaw has redeemed himself, that's fine with me. However, IMO, he has a very long way to go.
I’m telling you that at the time that was exactly where the conversation was at.. he mentioned in the beginning of the thread that things changed at light speed. He was as right on that as he was on Matta as he is on this. Things changed quickly on all of these, but his info was solid. Again when I went to my source with both this mornings news and this, he couldn’t fathom how I knew. I’ve known fepaugh has had it spot on because of my own info, so when I saw his posts today I immediately called and confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Why would this come out the day before the women are to play in the elite 8? Really bad timing IMO.

So, you think that this announcement is going to affect the women's team?
In what way? They will be glued to their TV's?
Sounds like a stretch to me.

I’m telling you that at the time that was exactly where the conversation was at.. he mentioned in the beginning of the thread that things changed at light speed. He was as right on that as he was on Matta as he is on this. Things changed quickly on all of these, but his info was solid. Again when I went to my source with both this mornings news and this, he couldn’t fathom how I knew. I’ve known fepaugh has had it spot on because of my own info, so when I saw his posts today I immediately called and confirmed.
lol

Thank you but there are other sources for this info.

We have Thad on staff, I consider that a HR. Oden and Conley are my age, that shit still stinggggs. Thad will get players here, so will Woody. Connected in NYC and ATL. Should have a squad from the get go. We will see if he can coach but our roster should be loaded.
Regardless of the coach, I will bet you your current stash of Sativa that we are NOT anywhere close to Elite 8 next year. You are high right now.

Regardless of the coach, I will bet you your current stash of Sativa that we are NOT anywhere close to Elite 8 next year. You are high right now.

Highest I have been all weekend, my stash of Sativa equates to a dollar amount you dont want to wager. Let's see who the roster is and we will talk. I am hoping for a tournament team in his first year. I

You have any idea on names being mentioned as assistant coaches?

We have half the team in the transfer portal. Need to get the word out ASAP. Women will be fine, this isn't any more of a disruption than Archie's firing was.
Plus does anybody give a F about women's basketball unless you're their parents. Like watching the sun or paint dry

Kuddos.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2

Any news on assistant coaches?

Plus does anybody give a F about women's basketball unless you're their parents. Like watching the sun or paint dry
I try to watch the women play but they look like elementary school age boys in their shooting and dribbling. Only friends and relatives enjoy watching that.

Shocker you want to ban someone.

Its one thing to have to ask what to do as a moderator.
I didnt know the rules were based on peoples opinions here....
Its another to end it poking fun\laughing at a poster.
Ive been on the internet over 20 years, not once has a moderator ever gotten a good rep on anything ive ever been on, and its bc of guys like him, AND ESP* those who choose ppl\ continue to allow ppl like him to be a mod.

Now this is a joke go f$$k yourself buddy

Haha. Dude. I‘ll give you credit. You go big with your trolling.

Having said that, that’d be awesome.

This guy is a Purdue fan.

I can ban him if that's what most of you want but he is good for a laugh. 😅

Let me get this straight, someone put up 10 million to buy out Archie to hire Mike Woodson?

Can confirm this. Only difference is that Thad will also play the role of Martha the broom lady before each home game, singing indiana our indiana in a dress and a whig.
You were saying?

I have no idea why so many on here seem to hate the person who has now broken the news on the last 3 coaching searches. I thought that’s what these boards are for. I will gladly accept all apologies and come back together as IU fans. I’ll be waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT