ADVERTISEMENT

Things did not go well in Wiskyburg this past season... to bad!

Didnt it say it was a meeting of seniors and coaches and that only 1 senior is returning? Kinda limits that recourse and you’d think the malcontent is probably one that is not returning.
Well, maybe he can put an end to anyone’s scholarships. Let them pay for their own education. Maybe he ought to have underclass players come in and air their grievances.

• Haha
Reactions: Seyton
My take: Grain of salt. Maybe they are looking for their escape goat. Got to be someone's fault they didn't win 25 games right? Can't possibly be the players fault. Sarcasm here too if you don't recognize it. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
The whole room was in tears? And someone purposely f’ed over the coach by recording it all? ”We don’t have a relationship“? Good gravy, sack up you pnssies! So it’s OK for players to dislike coaches but it’s not OK for coaches to dislike players?
This is why I don’t mind ‘Creaning’. Players go on about how they’re blessed to attend this or that school but the moment things don’t go their way they’re off to another ‘wonderful’ school where ‘I can fit right in’. Dump them all, Gard

The whole room was in tears? And someone purposely f’ed over the coach by recording it all? ”We don’t have a relationship“? Good gravy, sack up you pnssies! So it’s OK for players to dislike coaches but it’s not OK for coaches to dislike players?
This is why I don’t mind ‘Creaning’. Players go on about how they’re blessed to attend this or that school but the moment things don’t go their way they’re off to another ‘wonderful’ school where ‘I can fit right in’. Dump them all, Gard
In one of the speeches Knight gave to the students every fall he said something that resonated with me.

It was something like - Players talk about not liking their coaches. Well maybe the coaches don't like you little SOBs either. It works both ways.

I think about that with every work team that gets put together. Don't have to like each other. Just do your job as well as you can and trust the other people will too. If they don't, it will sort itself out.

In one of the speeches Knight gave to the students every fall he said something that resonated with me.

It was something like - Players talk about not liking their coaches. Well maybe the coaches don't like you little SOBs either. It works both ways.

I think about that with every work team that gets put together. Don't have to like each other. Just do your job as well as you can and trust the other people will too. If they don't, it will sort itself out.
RMK always had a way with thoughts and words. Classic..."you little sumbitches....".

My take: Grain of salt. Maybe they are looking for their escape goat. Got to be someone's fault they didn't win 25 games right? Can't possibly be the players fault. Sarcasm here too if you don't recognize it. Go Hoosiers!
Their "escape goat"? Any relation to a hangdog or a sawhorse?

ADVERTISEMENT