ADVERTISEMENT

Thin-Skinned Donny

derp ..

Now what did Trump say?

And how dumb was his statement?

Is there truly fewer cases if fewer tests are performed? Think hard ..

Do even get what the issue is. It's not about tests, it's about the third grade understanding of science on display. Why does this need explained to you? Are as dumb as he is?

Here’s how you get less testing - cut funding.

Reactions: DrHoops and T.M.P.
These are just terrible people. How do you cut funding for a pandemic virus that is ravaging the country? It’s an administration made up of psychopaths.

How anyone can see “good” in these lunatics is beyond belief. It’s like Trump governs by thinking of the worst things to say and do and then implements policy based on what is the most awful.

Here’s how you get less testing - cut funding.

I always know who I am voting for and what their platform is. Now there are times when it comes to voting for Judges that I get perplexed. Either I forgot to study up on them or I could not find their judgment record.
If you don't study, there will be very few records.

Dr. Fauci said on the news that he doesn't know of any directive from the President to slow down testing. Is he lying?

"The White House has abruptly cut off funding to the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) coronavirus research, said Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Mr Facui made the revelation when speaking to Congress on Tuesday about the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

Representative Marc Veasey, a Democrat from Texas, first asked Mr Fauci why the funding was cut in April during a House Energy & Commerce Hearing.

“Why was it cancelled? It was cancelled because the NIH was told to cancel it,” Dr Fauci said. “I don’t know the reason, but we were told to cancel it.”

The Trump administration abruptly slashed funding in April for a research grant to the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance, with more than $350,000 still in the group’s 2020 grant.

After the hearing, Dr Fauci told Politico it was the White House that told the NIH to cancel this grant. When contacted, the White House said it encouraged the defunding of the programme, but ultimately it was up to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make the final decision.

“The grantee was not in compliance with NIH’s grant policy,” an HHS spokesperson told Politico but declined to comment further on the decision."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-abruptly-cut-off-170725046.html

"The White House has abruptly cut off funding to the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) coronavirus research, said Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Mr Facui made the revelation when speaking to Congress on Tuesday about the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

Representative Marc Veasey, a Democrat from Texas, first asked Mr Fauci why the funding was cut in April during a House Energy & Commerce Hearing.

“Why was it cancelled? It was cancelled because the NIH was told to cancel it,” Dr Fauci said. “I don’t know the reason, but we were told to cancel it.”

The Trump administration abruptly slashed funding in April for a research grant to the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance, with more than $350,000 still in the group’s 2020 grant.

After the hearing, Dr Fauci told Politico it was the White House that told the NIH to cancel this grant. When contacted, the White House said it encouraged the defunding of the programme, but ultimately it was up to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make the final decision.

“The grantee was not in compliance with NIH’s grant policy,” an HHS spokesperson told Politico but declined to comment further on the decision."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-abruptly-cut-off-170725046.html
The last sentence tells why it was cancelled. Where in this article does it say that this has anything to do with tests? It looked like the grant was cancelled because of the following section.
The cancellation of the grant came after reports surfaced about EcoHealth Alliances’ research with a virologist at Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China, who works with bat coronaviruses.

This lab became the centre of a conspiracy theory with the US federal government speculating that Covid-19 did not originate at a Wuhan wet market but instead in WIV.
In my view this is appropriate. If grant money is given to provide China talking points that are untrue then I would not be in favor of them receiving more money. How can we blame this directly on Trump? The following statement is from the article.
When contacted, the White House said it encouraged the defunding of the programme, but ultimately it was up to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make the final decision.

Biden's condition is about mental capacity. Trump gave his response to the inquiry about what happened. Now you can choose to not believe the President which is your right. But I choose to believe him rather than those who are trying to get him.
Of course you choose to believe Trump, just as you choose to decide - with no medical knowledge at all - that Biden has some unspecified "condition." That's because what you choose isn't based on any sort of objective reasoning, but solely on the fact that you're a deplorable hack.

Of course you choose to believe Trump, just as you choose to decide - with no medical knowledge at all - that Biden has some unspecified "condition." That's because what you choose isn't based on any sort of objective reasoning, but solely on the fact that you're a deplorable hack.
Let me ask your opinion and I won't call you names. Do you think there is something medically wrong with Joe Biden?

Dr. Fauci said on the news that he doesn't know of any directive from the President to slow down testing. Is he lying?
He also says that he hasn't talked to the POTUS in several weeks, and he is not in charge of testing anyway.

The orange fool has moved on. If he doesn't listen at all to the science, then the science doesn't exist. That's the logic of your stable genius.

The last sentence tells why it was cancelled. Where in this article does it say that this has anything to do with tests? It looked like the grant was cancelled because of the following section.
The cancellation of the grant came after reports surfaced about EcoHealth Alliances’ research with a virologist at Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China, who works with bat coronaviruses.

This lab became the centre of a conspiracy theory with the US federal government speculating that Covid-19 did not originate at a Wuhan wet market but instead in WIV.
In my view this is appropriate. If grant money is given to provide China talking points that are untrue then I would not be in favor of them receiving more money. How can we blame this directly on Trump? The following statement is from the article.
When contacted, the White House said it encouraged the defunding of the programme, but ultimately it was up to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make the final decision.

These two things do NOT mean the same thing...

"This lab became the centre of a conspiracy theory with the US federal government speculating that Covid-19 did not originate at a Wuhan wet market but instead in WIV."

This means the conspiracy theory on various wing nut sites and spread by QAnon which accused the Chinese of starting the virus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In other words a TRUMP TALKING POINT...

"If grant money is given to provide China talking points that are untrue then I would not be in favor of them receiving more money." The TALKING POINT was from the US, not China. And had NOTHING to do with the NIH grant. You somehow just latched that bit of fiction out of thin air to justify Trump's ridiculous actions...

As for this piece of lying deflection, I can't believe you took this seriously for a nano-second...

"When contacted, the White House said it encouraged the defunding of the programme, but ultimately it was up to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make the final decision."

Just like Trump didn't have anything to do with the decision to have Berman "step down" from SDNY?

Do you think Fauci approved of cutting the research grant, or holding the Tulsa clown fest rally, or even cutting the position of the CDC epidemiologist embedded in the Chinese Health Svcs back in July?

Do you even know about that Trump move back in July?

"Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned. The American disease expert, a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. "

Experts including one former official who held that position told the news service that if the Expert had still been in her position, then she would have had the opportunity to receive warning and information about the coronavirus outbreak possibly sooner than U.S. and other global health experts did. “It was heartbreaking to watch,” Bao-Ping Zhu, the former CDC official who held the role between 2007-2011, told the news agency. “If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster.”

Zhu and the other sources said the American expert, Dr. Linda Quick, was a trainer of Chinese field epidemiologists who were deployed to the epicenter of outbreaks to help track, investigate, and contain diseases. Dr. Quick a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. "

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/tr...isease-outbreaks-in-china-several-months-ago/

So who are you (and Trump) going to blame for this? Obama?

Reactions: sglowrider
The same press who has said this about Trump is the same one who is downplaying Biden's condition. Anybody votes for Biden is doing a disservice to the country. He has some kind of medical problem. His thinking is cloudy and I really don't believe he could function as President.
Um. Have you listened to the guy you think is a great leader? His answer tonight when Hannity asked him about a second term? The fact that he can’t walk ( tripped again today), can’t drink water, can’t think, can’t speak?

Zeke, I don't care what you do or when you do it. I don't care if you wear a mask or social distance. What is disturbing is the "do as I say and not as I do" actions. You are fine with yourself traveling but want to demean others.
You think the virus has "left" every other country besides ours because not everyone acts like yourself.
I hope you enjoyed visiting your relative and in my opinion you should continue.
I don’t think the virus has left other countries because of that. I think the numbers are way down because of the statistics I’ve seen in the last week. I wear a mask anytime I step foot inside somewhere. And yes, I think others should too. I’m agreeing with the scientists.

Excellent David Brooks interview with Bruce in the Atlantic. Very insightful, and even includes snippets of all of the songs Bruce played on his DJ show on E Street Radio last week which featured a music playlist for the Trump Era...

"Brooks: We’re not going to have only conversation here; we’re also going to hear a little music. And these are songs you selected to enrich the moment and maybe give a deeper understanding of what’s going on. The first song you selected is “Strange Fruit” by Billie Holiday.

David A. Graham: The enduring Lady Day

Springsteen: It was written by Abel Meeropol in 1937. So imagine writing “Strange Fruit,” a song about southern lynching, and getting a popular singer like Billie Holiday to sing it in 1939. That was a very controversial recording. Her label, Columbia, did not want to release it. And she released it on another label.

It’s just an epic piece of music that was so far ahead of its time. It still strikes a deep, deep, deep nerve in the conversation of today."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/bruce-springsteens-playlist/613378/

We will find out in the debates if you are correct about foreign policy.
Uh Van, we’ve found out in the last four years how ignorant he is at foreign policy and how he has turned the US into a laughingstock. Putin’s Puppet... just ask John Bolton. Or Mattis. Or John Kelly. Or Tillerson. Everyone who works for him calls him a moron and an idiot. You think you know more than they do? Lol

Reactions: brianiu
The day VPM and his ilk/elk find out that Trump has lied to all of them all these years, watch out Donald. They will postal his ass.

Let me ask your opinion and I won't call you names. Do you think there is something medically wrong with Joe Biden?

You've got to stop parroting fox News 100%. At least let whatever they are trying to spin move on to the next cycle so it's not as obvious.

Biden is a candidate that is hard to vilify unlike a Hillary or a Bernie, so how do you personally attack Mr. Vanilla?

Push a sex scandal that immediately fizzled? Splice videos together and say he's a pedophile?

Side note: it's hard to play the morality card when you're nominee is a guy like Trump.

Fox is blatantly running a negative campaign and lying to its base to do it even more than I can remember lately, obviously in a reaction to the polling trends.

Right now they are, like a bunch of high school mean teens spreading gossip, trying to push a Biden is not mentally fit (they aren't the only ones, Bernie Bros tried the same before their last debate when Biden proved he was better in a one on one environment. Uh oh) along with trying to scare white suburbanites that black people are coming for them.

In a couple of weeks it will probably be something else, real or fake it doesn't matter in their desperate attempt to find something that will stick.

Four months ago when the over 60 numbers sank because Trump tried to pretend Covid was another hoax, then it was ahh who cares only old people are at risk....Fox couldn't go five minutes without blaming democrats and constantly assuring that we have to take care of grandpa and grandma after they screamed that the 'cure can't be worse than the sickness'.

Oops, there went another big chunk of the base like a island sized chunk of ice breaking off of Antarctica.

Thanks for putting Arizona and Florida in play now.

As far as Biden, he's an old dude that has never been the most polished public speaker.

Is he at his mental peak, of course not. However he wouldn't be running if those around him knew he had early oncoming dementia.

That's just stupid to think they'd set him up if his doctors diagnosed it.

Hell Reagan at the end of his term was the most grandpa president in my lifetime, and he would later actually die from alzheimers but it was still 14 some years after he left office.

Fox News is going to Fox News though.

Back to Reagan, he did give one of the greatest answers on his age concern at the 84 debate vs Mondale.

"This lab became the centre of a conspiracy theory with the US federal government speculating that Covid-19 did not originate at a Wuhan wet market but instead in WIV."

This means the conspiracy theory on various wing nut sites and spread by QAnon which accused the Chinese of starting the virus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In other words a TRUMP TALKING POINT...

"If grant money is given to provide China talking points that are untrue then I would not be in favor of them receiving more money." The TALKING POINT was from the US, not China. And had NOTHING to do with the NIH grant. You somehow just latched that bit of fiction out of thin air to justify Trump's ridiculous actions...

As for this piece of lying deflection, I can't believe you took this seriously for a nano-second...

"When contacted, the White House said it encouraged the defunding of the programme, but ultimately it was up to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make the final decision."

Just like Trump didn't have anything to do with the decision to have Berman "step down" from SDNY?

Do you think Fauci approved of cutting the research grant, or holding the Tulsa clown fest rally, or even cutting the position of the CDC epidemiologist embedded in the Chinese Health Svcs back in July?

"Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned. The American disease expert, a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. "

Experts including one former official who held that position told the news service that if the Expert had still been in her position, then she would have had the opportunity to receive warning and information about the coronavirus outbreak possibly sooner than U.S. and other global health experts did. “It was heartbreaking to watch,” Bao-Ping Zhu, the former CDC official who held the role between 2007-2011, told the news agency. “If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster.”

Zhu and the other sources said the American expert, Dr. Linda Quick, was a trainer of Chinese field epidemiologists who were deployed to the epicenter of outbreaks to help track, investigate, and contain diseases. Dr. Quick a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. "

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/tr...isease-outbreaks-in-china-several-months-ago/

I applaud you guys for trying to get through his force Foxfield. For the love of Allah, many patient souls have tried many times.
But I willing to bet my house that this recent concerted efforts in trying to get through to him/engagement will just land-up on the decades-old pile of mental-anguished stained attempts/failures.

Uh Van, we’ve found out in the last four years how ignorant he is at foreign policy and how he has turned the US into a laughingstock. Putin’s Puppet... just ask John Bolton. Or Mattis. Or John Kelly. Or Tillerson. Everyone who works for him calls him a moron and an idiot. You think you know more than they do? Lol
We are getting a lot of money from China because of our idiotic President. Do you think China would rather Biden or Trump win this next election? Trump was right when he talked about John "Bombs Away" Bolton. The guy is nuts. I would say Putin wants Biden to win too because Trump is not stupid like you say. There is absolutely no evidence that Trump will do anything Putin wants. Trump will talk to anybody because he is very good at doing deals. Trump used to have to work things out with Cosa Nostra in NYC because when you are involved with Construction,Sewage, and Trash removal there are some guys you have to talk to.

You've got to stop parroting fox News 100%. At least let whatever they are trying to spin move on to the next cycle so it's not as obvious.

Biden is a candidate that is hard to vilify unlike a Hillary or a Bernie, so how do you personally attack Mr. Vanilla?

Push a sex scandal that immediately fizzled? Splice videos together and say he's a pedophile?

Side note: it's hard to play the morality card when you're nominee is a guy like Trump.

Fox is blatantly running a negative campaign and lying to its base to do it even more than I can remember lately, obviously in a reaction to the polling trends.

Right now they are, like a bunch of high school mean teens spreading gossip, trying to push a Biden is not mentally fit (they aren't the only ones, Bernie Bros tried the same before their last debate when Biden proved he was better in a one on one environment. Uh oh) along with trying to scare white suburbanites that black people are coming for them.

In a couple of weeks it will probably be something else, real or fake it doesn't matter in their desperate attempt to find something that will stick.

Four months ago when the over 60 numbers sank because Trump tried to pretend Covid was another hoax, then it was ahh who cares only old people are at risk....Fox couldn't go five minutes without blaming democrats and constantly assuring that we have to take care of grandpa and grandma after they screamed that the 'cure can't be worse than the sickness'.

Oops, there went another big chunk of the base like a island sized chunk of ice breaking off of Antarctica.

Thanks for putting Arizona and Florida in play now.

As far as Biden, he's an old dude that has never been the most polished public speaker.

Is he at his mental peak, of course not. However he wouldn't be running if those around him knew he had early oncoming dementia.

That's just stupid to think they'd set him up if his doctors diagnosed it.

Hell Reagan at the end of his term was the most grandpa president in my lifetime, and he would later actually die from alzheimers but it was still 14 some years after he left office.

Fox News is going to Fox News though.

Back to Reagan, he did give one of the greatest answers on his age concern at the 84 debate vs Mondale.

I don't have cable and haven't watched Fox News in years. Now if somebody from Fox News talks about Conservative Policies and adheres to them, then most likely I do agree with them without even seeing the show.

Obama did give money to that lab in Wuhan. Can we blame him for this outbreak? No, I don't think so. In that story I was talking about in my post it said the President deferred authority so he did not make the final decision.

Can you imagine him trying to live in the real world? If he actually had a real job where he interacted with people outside his insane bubble.
There's a lot of people like him out there. May not claim to have God's ear, but they're no less certain of themselves than he is. Don't try and confuse them with facts. Their minds are made up.

Biden's condition is about mental capacity. Trump gave his response to the inquiry about what happened. Now you can choose to not believe the President which is your right. But I choose to believe him rather than those who are trying to get him.
You don’t have the mental capacity to choose.

This is so true. I cannot think of a public figure who cares more about what people think of him and what he says than this guy.
More specifically he is concerned about those folks that will give him Electoral College votes. He doesn't give a s*** about anybody in a blue state.

We are getting a lot of money from China because of our idiotic President. Do you think China would rather Biden or Trump win this next election? Trump was right when he talked about John "Bombs Away" Bolton. The guy is nuts. I would say Putin wants Biden to win too because Trump is not stupid like you say. There is absolutely no evidence that Trump will do anything Putin wants. Trump will talk to anybody because he is very good at doing deals. Trump used to have to work things out with Cosa Nostra in NYC because when you are involved with Construction,Sewage, and Trash removal there are some guys you have to talk to.
This is dangerous-level ignorance, even for you. Are you related to T.rump? Are you T.rump?

It's cute that you think Trump "talked" to Mafioso in NYC. Strange you didn't say he borrowed $$$$ from them, because everybody knows that happened. Guess you don't know much about who controls Atlantic City?

Since you brought up Trump/mobsters, shall we revisit some known Trump/Giuliani Russian (Ukrainian) mob contacts, dating back to before Rudy was Mayor of NYC? You think it's a coincidence Italian-heritage Rudy found himself in Ukraine hanging out with seedy guys doing "investigations"?

"Such is the swamp of corruption in Ukraine that Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani, in their many dealings with its businessmen, have been only one degree of separation from what’s generally called the Russian Mob. Or maybe less. And that’s not new. It goes back decades, to Trump’s years as a real-estate developer and Giuliani’s campaigns for mayor of New York City.

Now that Trump is president, with Giuliani acting as his lawyer and shadow envoy to Ukraine to try to dig up dirt on Democratic rivals past and present—an effort leading to alleged abuse of the president’s office and impeachment proceedings in the House of Representatives—those shady connections take on a whole new significance."

"In 1999, as Giuliani was about to launch his campaign against Hillary Clinton for the U.S. Senate in the 2000 election, Kislin reportedly co-chaired a fundraiser for him that racked up $2.1 million in contributions. But just then an investigation by the nonpartisan Center for Public Integrity made headlines: “Rudy Donor Linked To Russian Mob,” bannered the New York Post. Even The Moscow Times ran the Associated Press version of the story.

The Center for Public Integrity report noted that Kislin acknowledged “a business history with a reputed Soviet Bloc crime figure and a notorious arms dealer.” It cited a 1996 Interpol report that claimed Kislin’s Trans Commodities was “used by two reputed mobsters from Uzbekistan, Lev and Mikhail Chernoy, for fraud and embezzlement.” It stated that “a confidential 1994 FBI intelligence report on the Brooklyn, N.Y., mob organization headed by Vyacheslav Ivankov, the imprisoned godfather of Russian organized crime in the United States, lists Kislin as a ‘member/associate’ of Ivankov’s gang. It claims that his company co-sponsored a Russian crime boss and contract killer for a U.S. visa and asserts that he was a ‘close associate’ of the late notorious arms smuggler Babeck Seroush, who later settled in Russia.”

The report said both the FBI and Interpol concluded Trans Commodities had “laundered millions of dollars and was used for fraudulent banking documents by the Chernoys in the early 1990s as the brothers engineered the takeover of much of Russia’s metals industry, notably aluminum, through alleged embezzlement, money laundering and murder.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...kislin-and-ukraine-corruption-go-back-decades

You know VPM ordinarily someone like you would avoid people with these types of shady connections like the plague. But I guess those moral constraints go out the window when there are SCOTUS justice appointments to be gained? You can read more about the dozen or so East European mob figures in the Trump orbit here...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-alleged-russian-mobsters-in-trump-worlds-orbit-a-dirty-dozen

Reactions: sglowrider

3eb78eda39e5710d9525ebb22d804748.gif

I would say that China would prefer Trump. He is predictable albeit annoying.

He is transparent/'straight-talker' because only thing that matters to Trump is $$ and himself. That's easy to manage with the right deals.

Nope. If you want to go around being this willfully ignorant, that’s on you. Work things out with Coaa Notra tho? Lmao. He’s a part of the mob.

Are you saying Biden is completely healthy and Trump is the sick one? lol
Oh yes Van that’s EXACTLY what I’m saying. Which one wrote his own dr report and made his dr sign it? Which one has a dream lie about his weight every year? Which one can’t drink a glass of water, can’t walk down a ramp, and looks like he will topple over every time he stands? Which one wears a diaper? Which one can never string an intelligent sentence together and has the lowest vocabulary of any president in modern history? That’s your orange clown , Van.

Reactions: outside shooter
There's a lot of people like him out there. May not claim to have God's ear, but they're no less certain of themselves than he is. Don't try and confuse them with facts. Their minds are made up.
It’s truly mind boggling to me. He doesn’t watch Fox News, but coincidentally parrots every one of their talking points. Maybe even crazier... like OaN?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT