ADVERTISEMENT

There's a new website that's better than Drudge Report...

Now Congress wants criminal charges against the company who managed Hillary's secret server. Paging Bryan Pagliano, you are wanted on the red subpoena phone.

LMAO at the Clinton photo at CitizenFreePress.com . Damn she has an ugly mug.

You were a practicing physician in Bloomington for 38 years and professor at the IU School of Medicine for 35 years? ...

You may not be a racist, but you sure seem like misogynist. And a dick. And probably a racist too.

You were a practicing physician in Bloomington for 38 years and professor at the IU School of Medicine for 35 years? ...

You may not be a racist, but you sure seem like misogynist. And a dick. And probably a racist too.

Typical leftist throwing out accusations. You're a dick, you're a racist, and you're a misogynist...

See how that works. I can make accusations and sound like an idiot just like you...

This board is full of closed-minded leftist snowflakes, butt-hurt about Trump.

Deal with it. Elections have consequences, cupcakes.

Typical leftist throwing out accusations. You're a dick, you're a racist, and you're a misogynist...

See how that works. I can make accusations and sound like an idiot just like you...

You're the idiot lying about his profession and career. What a joke. Your posts in this thread give you away. What other fantasies do you dream about?

You're the idiot lying about his profession and career. What a joke. Your posts in this thread give you away. What other fantasies do you dream about?

So my IU med school diploma hanging on my wall about 7 feet away right now isn't real?

And my 1962 class photo that includes Cofield, Ratts, and several other docs who are still around Bloomington, that isn't real either?

You are a brain-dead simpleton like the rest of the alt-left anti free speech mob who runs this joint.

I can run circles around you kids.

Last edited:
So my IU med school diploma hanging on my wall about 7 feet away right now isn't real?

And my 1962 class photo that includes Cofield, Ratts, and several other docs who are still around Bloomington, that isn't real either?

You are a brain-dead simpleton like the rest of the alt-left anti free speech mob who runs this joint.

When you've done it there's no need to brag. Why not go all the way? Harvard? Broke the 4 minute mile? What a joke. Lol. Your posts indicate who you are. It's sad really.

This board is full of closed-minded leftist snowflakes, butt-hurt about Trump.

Deal with it. Elections have consequences, cupcakes.
Do you have a Trump bumper sticker? Sign in your yard? Wear a MAGA hat?

Or do you only support Trump anonymously on message boards?

It's not crap. It's a legit story. And I thought this was a free-speech forum. Are you part of the new alt-left who seeks to stifle free speech?

Listen here shitbird. There is a Water Cooler board on this site, where you can happily post all your gibberish, and I'm sure meet some others that share your intellectual capabilities.

But this ain't that board. Here you just get told to go fk yourself. So please do.

lol .... you're a fking retard.

I correct myself, you're beyond retarded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT