ADVERTISEMENT

There are a lot of people on here who need to listen to this

It obviously is not soaking in. I get it, it sucks right now, but why continue to spew crap that is not being read by the coach, Fred Glass or anyone you want to hear it. It's read by players and recruits. I really wish people would get the fact that, they are not helping but hurting the program.

You do realize those that keep spewing the same crap daily are wanting to hurt the program? They want CAM replaced because they know more than the AD and the coach. They are experts and have inside connections. They are at practice daily and they sit thru daily meetings with the players. Anyone with any sort of a pea brain can see there is a lot more going on here than CAM. He didn't forget how to coach at the end of 2018. Hopefully KB and TW can see thru the bullshit. They can surely see they will walk into a starting position day one.

It obviously is not soaking in. I get it, it sucks right now, but why continue to spew crap that is not being read by the coach, Fred Glass or anyone you want to hear it. It's read by players and recruits. I really wish people would get the fact that, they are not helping but hurting the program.
If they can't handle the criticism go play at Penn State where they have 5000 people in the stands every game.

You do realize those that keep spewing the same crap daily are wanting to hurt the program? They want CAM replaced because they know more than the AD and the coach. They are experts and have inside connections. They are at practice daily and they sit thru daily meetings with the players. Anyone with any sort of a pea brain can see there is a lot more going on here than CAM. He didn't forget how to coach at the end of 2018. Hopefully KB and TW can see thru the bullshit. They can surely see they will walk into a starting position day one.

The AD has no more understanding of sports than anyone else on here. Fred wasn’t an athlete. He was a friggin lawyer in Indy before undeservedly getting his current job.

Last edited:
The AD has no more understanding of sports than anyone else on here. Fred wasn’t an athlete. He was a friggin lawyer in Indy before undeservedlymgetting his current job.
Even if I were the AD I wouldn't hire some overpriced corporation to do a coaching search. I would seek out the most knowledgeable people on the subject and that would be a select group of high school head coaches in Indiana to look at film and give me their opinion. Then I would make the decison and own it.

Reactions: moneyadvisor
Even if I were the AD I wouldn't hire some overpriced corporation to do a coaching search. I would seek out the most knowledgeable people on the subject and that would be a select group of high school head coaches in Indiana to look at film and give me their opinion. Then I would make the decison and own it.

So let's hear where it is you think you are such an expert in all these matters? Have you played college basketball? Coached college basketball, been an AD in college?

Thought not. So what is your claim to fame in life. Forum troll?

If they can't handle the criticism go play at Penn State where they have 5000 people in the stands every game.

Are you a father? Would you want your son to have to endure the crap that some of the people post here? Look I'm as mad about where the program is at as anyone, but to continue to spew it on a forum is just dumb. Not helping anyone but you are hurting the program. So is that really what you are after?

Are you a father? Would you want your son to have to endure the crap that some of the people post here? Look I'm as mad about where the program is at as anyone, but to continue to spew it on a forum is just dumb. Not helping anyone but you are hurting the program. So is that really what you are after?
OK snowflake. What happens when that kid is fired from a job. Grow a pair ok.

When Knight was coach there was nothing an opposing fan base or even our own fan base could say to upset them, it's called mental toughness. You might want to understand that a little for when the shit hits the fan ok.

Yea our fan base is worse than what our players hear from the fans at Mackey, Crisler and Cameron. Good lord, dude.

When Knight was coach there was nothing an opposing fan base or even our own fan base could say to upset them, it's called mental toughness. You might want to understand that a little for when the shit hits the fan ok.

When Coach Knight was our coach there was not an internet, or at least not what social media is today.

You’re hurting the program if you don’t say anything and keep supporting it financially. That’s enables this to continue.

When Coach Knight was our coach there was not an internet, or at least not what social media is today.
If our players are mentally disturbed by frustration from fans from the internet, well that pretty much sums up the teams problems.

You’re hurting the program if you don’t say anything and keep supporting it financially. That’s enables this to continue.

It's fair and right to voice your concerns in the right way. I have no issues with that.
This forum is not the place to continue day in and day out to just repeat the same things over and over. I get it, you and several others are sure our Coach is the worst Div 1 coach out there. So let's just rinse and repeat so all you guy's can do the same to the next coach, because that's what it will be. Some people are only happy when they are complaining.

It's fair and right to voice your concerns in the right way. I have no issues with that.
This forum is not the place to continue day in and day out to just repeat the same things over and over. I get it, you and several others are sure our Coach is the worst Div 1 coach out there. So let's just rinse and repeat so all you guy's can do the same to the next coach, because that's what it will be. Some people are only happy when they are complaining.
Every coach would be this bad? You really believe that? Really?

Why would you want the input of HS coaches for a college-level job??? They don't have a clue to the things that the average college coach has to do every day. I would have a group of former college coaches and players that I could trust for input.

Not true. There was an IU b-ball forum back then, and there was more traffic when RMK was fired then at any time since then. Some of us recall the IIBF.

Reactions: IUCrazy2
Why would you want the input of HS coaches for a college-level job??? They don't have a clue to the things that the average college coach has to do every day. I would have a group of former college coaches and players that I could trust for input.
LMAO my god are you dumb. Yea I want some suit telling me who to hire who might have financial interests in would be client. How old are you 25.

Not true. There was an IU b-ball forum back then, and there was more traffic when RMK was fired then at any time since then. Some of us recall the IIBF.
Knight would have grabbed the Assembly Hall microphone and told the fans to shut up, I saw him do it more than once, but frankly he'd probably be ok with some of this discourse considering how they are playing.

Reactions: iulb
Knight would have grabbed the Assembly Hall microphone and told the fans to shut up, I saw him do it more than once, but frankly he'd probably be ok with some of this discourse considering how they are playing.

He most likely would have told you to shut up. You are a very sad person.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Whatever dude you don't know me I've done more for people than you ever will.

You may be a great guy, you are right, I don't know you. My point is that at this point continuing to harp on it is not productive. Nothing wrong with making a point, but at some point you gotta get off the horse. That quote I stole from a wife of a former Coach of our's.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
This post makes no sense. So a recruit reads this forum , they may not want to come here? Suck it up buttercup. If they’re that thin skinned, we don’t need them. That’s the problem....these kids have been catered to so much , they’re soft and feel entitled. So let’s all be nice and quiet so we may get lucky and get a 5 ⭐️ who will come here and be soft? No thanks. Bring in kids with fundamentals and heart. I’d rather lose every game with kids who have heart and hustle , then watch a bunch of entitled kids who don’t give a s$&&t. Do you really think the UK, Duke, or Kansas forums wouldn’t be exactly the same if they were witnessing the garbage we are seeing?

Reactions: cryano
I am a father and if my son plays basketball it will be at Indiana if good enough to get an offer. I don't care what the forums say. I do know that a lot of the negative on the forum is about how the team plays like they don't give a crap. If you lose because the other team is better is one thing but to lose because you act like you don't want to be there is another. This team shouldn't lose as badly as they did to Minny or anyone else in the conference. This team acts like they have no pride when they step on the court.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
I am a father and if my son plays basketball it will be at Indiana if good enough to get an offer. I don't care what the forums say. I do know that a lot of the negative on the forum is about how the team plays like they don't give a crap. If you lose because the other team is better is one thing but to lose because you act like you don't want to be there is another. This team shouldn't lose as badly as they did to Minny or anyone else in the conference. This team acts like they have no pride when they step on the court.
Lucky for you if Archie keeps it up, the level your son has to shoot for to play at Iu woll be a helluva lot lower...

This post makes no sense. So a recruit reads this forum , they may not want to come here? Suck it up buttercup. If they’re that thin skinned, we don’t need them. That’s the problem....these kids have been catered to so much , they’re soft and feel entitled. So let’s all be nice and quiet so we may get lucky and get a 5 ⭐️ who will come here and be soft? No thanks. Bring in kids with fundamentals and heart. I’d rather lose every game with kids who have heart and hustle , then watch a bunch of entitled kids who don’t give a s$&&t. Do you really think the UK, Duke, or Kansas forums wouldn’t be exactly the same if they were witnessing the garbage we are seeing?
Exactly! Look at UCLA who was winning 20+ games a year and making the tournament as high seeds. There forums was probably worse than this. Could imagine what they would be saying if they watched the same games as we are.

Whatever dude you don't know me I've done more for people than you ever will.
You are one of my favorite posters here. No matter what your take is, it’s always bad, even if someone else said the exact same thing. Not sure why you are constantly picked on.

Exactly! Look at UCLA who was winning 20+ games a year and making the tournament as high seeds. There forums was probably worse than this. Could imagine what they would be saying if they watched the same games as we are.
Amen brother! They fired a coach that went 31-5 18 months ago......lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT