ADVERTISEMENT

The Wrong Cross to Die on

What is the Democratic party doing? So they willingly take DACA off the negotiating table... now they are making a stink about how many people here illegally ICE can detain and deport? An argument over 10 or 20 thousand beds? You have to be kidding me.

The priorities of this party are so ****ed its unbelievable. Instead of marshalling their resources to the most worthy causes and fighting tooth and nail, they throw their collective might on the finest of threads, while achieving nothing for those who most deserve it. There is no focus or grand strategy.

The new and powerful left wing is going to cause as many issues as the Freedom Caucus did for Boehner.

They are basically opposed to interior immigration enforcement, whatsoever...and are trying to use a "bed" reduction to obtain that policy goal. Greatly out of step with the mainstream of the country.

The new and powerful left wing is going to cause as many issues as the Freedom Caucus did for Boehner.

They are basically opposed to interior immigration enforcement, whatsoever...and are trying to use a "bed" reduction to obtain that policy goal. Greatly out of step with the mainstream of the country.

I believe I read on theHill tonight that the breakdown was over 5,000 beds. You've got to be kidding me. Is this freaking real?

I believe I read on theHill tonight that the breakdown was over 5,000 beds. You've got to be kidding me. Is this freaking real?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/429504-left-flexes-muscle-in-immigration-talks

As we know....most illegals aliens are here due to visa overstays....not illegal crossings. The new left now wishes to "eliminate ICE" and basically neuter interior enforcement by reducing caps greatly on the numbers that can be detained/deported.

So all that talk that Dems actually support enforcing immigration laws appears to be bullshit.

Last edited:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/429504-left-flexes-muscle-in-immigration-talks

As we know....most illegals aliens are here due to visa overstays....not illegal crossings. The new left now wishes to "eliminate ICE" and basically neuter interior enforcement by reducing caps greatly on the numbers that can be detained/deported.

So all that talk that Dems actually support enforcing immigration laws appears to be bullshit.

The spin on this is that they want to force Republicans to actually focus on the criminal component of the illegals. The fact that they are even conceding that there are criminals and human trafficking involved is a step in the right direction.

The spin on this is that they want to force Republicans to actually focus on the criminal component of the illegals. The fact that they are even conceding that there are criminals and human trafficking involved is a step in the right direction.
Why is that “spin”? Because Democrats do in fact want to focus our enforcement efforts on criminals.

Why is that “spin”? Because Democrats do in fact want to focus our enforcement efforts on criminals.

They do want to focus efforts, but assuming beds are already at full capacity, how does cutting beds help in that regard?

Also, why would anyone be opposed to increased beds? Those who overstay their visas need to be deported.

I could see a cost/benefit argument against increased beds, but that's not the case they were making.

Again, I simply dont understand why they willingly took DACA off the table, while huffing and puffing about beds. The final deal was a decrease of 9 thousand beds. Though not ideal, I would much prefer a DACA extension until Jan 22, 2021 in exchange for another 2 bill in wall money.

Not hard to see the Dem party for what it is unless you wear the party blinders as faithfully as some on here do. They don't care about legal citizens they care about illegals becoming citizens. They don't care about drugs crossing the border they want them legalized. They don't care about the security of this country they want to secure future voting blocks. Let them make their bed so DT can stomp another mud hole in their azz.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Not hard to see the Dem party for what it is unless you wear the party blinders as faithfully as some on here do. They don't care about legal citizens they care about illegals becoming citizens. They don't care about drugs crossing the border they want them legalized. They don't care about the security of this country they want to secure future voting blocks. Let them make their bed so DT can stomp another mud hole in their azz.
I imagine t-rump's rally in El Paso yesterday being populated entirely by people just like you.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Immigration to Dems means votes just as immigration to Repubs means cheap labor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT