ADVERTISEMENT

the white woman and the african american in central park

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
she got fired today and was branded a racist by her employer and the mayor, I don't get where people think its ok to start videoing people without their consent. the woman was alone and scared, when she called the police she said a African American man is filming me how is that racist?

Lol, watch the damn video. She accused him of threatening her and made it clear that her call was going to highlight his race. Then she fakes a frantic tone on the 911 call. All because a scary black man asked her to obey leash laws.

But she will probably get a job in the White House. Next press secretary?

Lol, watch the damn video. She accused him of threatening her and made it clear that her call was going to highlight his race. Then she fakes a frantic tone on the 911 call. All because a scary black man asked her to obey leash laws.

...but she'll swear she isn't racist.

she got fired today and was branded a racist by her employer and the mayor, I don't get where people think its ok to start videoing people without their consent. the woman was alone and scared, when she called the police she said a African American man is filming me how is that racist?

Ever heard of Emmett Till?

Reactions: mike41703

But she will probably get a job in the White House. Next press secretary?
I watched the video she was frantic, I think its because he was videoing her , most women would find that uncomfortable ,

How should blacks feel about having cops called on them?
do you have a daughter? if mine was alone and a man came up on her, started videoing her, id want her to call the cops, she didnt use a racial slur, she was scared shitless, I don't think the man had bad intentions at all but he must realize some actions cause reactions

do you have a daughter? if mine was alone and a man came up on her, started videoing her, id want her to call the cops, she didnt use a racial slur, she was scared shitless, I don't think the man had bad intentions at all but he must realize some actions cause reactions
Ever heard of Tamir Rice?

Reactions: mike41703
It doesn't really matter if she was scared, or why. She affirmatively made a decision to call the cops and falsely claim that a black man was threatening her. What she did was illegal. Much worse than that, however, what she did was racist and violent. Her entire series of acts - starting with her threatening the man to do exactly what she ended up doing - was based on the assumption that her making a false accusation to the police about a black man would be inherently dangerous for him. She basically said to him, "I'm going to orchestrate you becoming the victim of police brutality."

It doesn't really matter if she was scared, or why. She affirmatively made a decision to call the cops and falsely claim that a black man was threatening her. What she did was illegal. Much worse than that, however, what she did was racist and violent. Her entire series of acts - starting with her threatening the man to do exactly what she ended up doing - was based on the assumption that her making a false accusation to the police about a black man would be inherently dangerous for him. She basically said to him, "I'm going to orchestrate you becoming the victim of police brutality."
that's a major leap saying she wanted him to become a victim of police brutality, I think she just wanted him to get away from her, why couldn't he have just said his piece, hey you need to have your dog on a leash and go about his day, there are a helluva lot of injustices against blacks in country, to me this is way overblown

Troll

Wow because all cops when given the chance engage in police brutality. Her actions were clearly racist but police brutality

Last edited:
that's a major leap saying she wanted him to become a victim of police brutality, I think she just wanted him to get away from her, why couldn't he have just said his piece, hey you need to have your dog on a leash and go about his day, there are a helluva lot of injustices against blacks in country, to me this is way overblown
It's impossible to read people's minds, but she falsely told police that an African-American man was threatening her in Central Park. What consequences might foreseeably flow from that lie? Was she too stupid to anticipate them? (On a day when a Minneapolis cop strangled a black suspect to death with one hand in his pocket while being recorded.) From a tort perspective, that seems like objectively unreasonable behavior to me.

Reactions: MrBing
No Trumpet

However, campaign contribution information — with donations to Democrats such as Barack Obama, Pete Buttigieg, and John Kerry — leaked online earlier today appeared to suggest that Amy actually identifies as a liberal. This matters, because in this political era, during this most critical US presidential election, it is necessary that we understand and recognize that white violence transcends party lines and political ideology.​

It's impossible to read people's minds, but she falsely told police that an African-American man was threatening her in Central Park. What consequences might foreseeably flow from that lie? Was she too stupid to anticipate them? (On a day when a Minneapolis cop strangled a black suspect to death with one hand in his pocket while being recorded.) From a tort perspective, that seems like objectively unreasonable behavior to me.
is it unreasonable to feel threatened when there is nobody else around and another person comes up and starts videoing you, we have to many vigilantes running around, the idiot father and son chasing down and killing a jogger for an example.

Wow because all cops when given the chance engage in police brutality. Her actions were clearly racist but police brutality
I'm not saying there would have been brutality if they had shown up in time, but I am saying that the possibility of such brutality is exactly what the foundation of her threat was. "I'm going to call the cops and say a black guy is threatening me!" That's what she said to him. The only universe in which that is a meaningful threat is the one in which the unspoken follow-up is "And they will show up and because you are black, it will turn out very badly for you."

is it unreasonable to feel threatened when there is nobody else around and another person comes up and starts videoing you, we have to many vigilantes running around, the idiot father and son chasing down and killing a jogger for an example.

The people who employed her saw the video... and they fired her.

I'm not saying there would have been brutality if they had shown up in time, but I am saying that the possibility of such brutality is exactly what the foundation of her threat was. "I'm going to call the cops and say a black guy is threatening me!" That's what she said to him. The only universe in which that is a meaningful threat is the one in which the unspoken follow-up is "And they will show up and because you are black, it will turn out very badly for you."
Hopefully they prosecute her ass and make an example of her. Despicable behavior.

Reactions: 76-1
is it possible she was just describing who she wanted to get away from her, if he was Chinese would she be a racist for calling the cops and saying a Chinese man is threating me.

Exactly. She loudly told the cops that a black man was threatening her so he would hear that the police were coming for a black man threatening a white woman. She was warning the black man that he was in white space, and that she had meant to put him in danger. While strangling her dog. Because the black man had asked her to comply with the leash law.

I don't know if she deserves all the shit that's come her way (she's become a pariah and lost her job and even the dog). But it seems to me that she was living in a bad head space where she thought that she could tell false and dangerous lies about a black guy who asked her to obey the law.

Many of us believe that they live in a tribe that the law protects but does not bind, while others must endure a law that binds them but does not protect them. This is a corrosive way of thinking -- all the more so when it seems to be true.

is it possible she was just describing who she wanted to get away from her, if he was Chinese would she be a racist for calling the cops and saying a Chinese man is threating me.
No, because she didn't just call the cops and describe him. First, she threatened him with the promise to call the cops and falsely claim she was being threatened by a black man. That proves her acts came inherently from her whiteness and his blackness, and all that entails when race intersects with law enforcement.

See @Rockfish1 above. I whole-heartedly endorse the study about "white space," although I'm sure the concept will make several here very uncomfortable.

Is it possible that your are sitting back laughing while others attempt to address your ridiculous comments with an undeserved level of care and concern?

Rightfully so. Remember when a bunch of shriveled dicked, old white guys whined like a bunch of little girls because a NFL player kneeled during the national anthem.... then used it as an excuse to support an orange dotard?
I don't know how true it is, but I read tonight that the corner where this poor guy died was just three blocks away from where police stood silently and watched a bunch of white guys armed with assault rifles protest their state government.

Reactions: cosmickid
I don't know how true it is, but I read tonight that the corner where this poor guy died was just three blocks away from where police stood silently and watched a bunch of white guys armed with assault rifles protest their state government.

If those cops don't end up in jail, then the entire system is ****ed beyond repair.

Sounds like Hennepin County is exploding tonight.
Rightfully so. Remember when a bunch of shriveled dicked, old white guys whined like a bunch of little girls because a NFL player kneeled during the national anthem.... then used it as an excuse to support an orange dotard?
See here.

I have 3 daughters. Look back at what happened, she threatened to call the cops then he started videotaping her. When do perverts start videotaping after you threaten to call the cops? I can see why a black man would fear an unnecessary interaction with police.

All she had to do was leash up her dog as he requested and as park rules require. She tried to intimidate him by playing her trump card, the police. He countered that move by video recording so the police had evidence he was not assaulting her or anything. You blame him.

Had he not recorded her, he might well be in jail or worse right now.

Reactions: mike41703 and 76-1
That's a comment a stupid person would make. .

Have you ever read To Kill a Mockingbird?

In the Kavanaugh hearing the Dims said you have to believe the woman! Why would a woman lie! This is a perfect example of women lying!

Never mind the fact that she almost strangled the dog during her hyped up, delusional phone call to police.

Once she final complies and attaches the leash he simply and very calmly says, Thank You!!

I have 3 daughters. Look back at what happened, she threatened to call the cops then he started videotaping her. When do perverts start videotaping after you threaten to call the cops? I can see why a black man would fear an unnecessary interaction with police.

All she had to do was leash up her dog as he requested and as park rules require. She tried to intimidate him by playing her trump card, the police. He countered that move by video recording so the police had evidence he was not assaulting her or anything. You blame him.

Had he not recorded her, he might well be in jail or worse right now.
I think you make some good points , when I watch it I do see someone that looks scared and is just trying to get out of the situation, flight or fight makes people say dumb things at times. everyone being a camera has its pluses {Minnesota cops} but also leads to confrontations like this one

I think you make some good points , when I watch it I do see someone that looks scared and is just trying to get out of the situation, flight or fight makes people say dumb things at times. everyone being a camera has its pluses {Minnesota cops} but also leads to confrontations like this one

He took a picture of her dog off leash. Where is the confrontation?

I think the world would be a better place if people minded their own business. He asked her to leash her dog and she refused, he escalated with the camera. Just walk away man.

That seems to be a mischaracterization.

He asked her to leash her dog, she refused, she also became openly hostile & thereby escalating the situation, so he decided to protect himself by recording her deranged hostility with his cell phone camera.

The only thing that he did that was remotely questionable was to pull out dog treats. I would get a little nervous if someone that I didn't know was trying to feed anything at all to my dog. But then again, I'd be obeying leash laws and not going ballistic on someone making a perfectly reasonable request.

I think the world would be a better place if people minded their own business. He asked her to leash her dog and she refused, he escalated with the camera. Just walk away man. Same shit with her, you got caught doing something you shouldn't and did not like getting called out. Put the dog on a leash and walk away.

2 asshole Karen's walk into a park...

the guy is on the board of directors of some birdwatcher group. He was in a part of the park that was set aside for birdwatching e.g. no dogs off leash. He didn’t escalate anything. Suppose someone parked their car in his reserved spot. Should he just walk away? No you would write down their license number as a first step of getting the car moved. He had a camera and took pictures of her and her dog. The woman was 100% wrong. This is very simple. When they saw the video her bosses effectively said what an ahole. You are fired. We don’t want this stench linked to our company.

the guy is on the board of directors of some birdwatcher group. He was in a part of the park that was set aside for birdwatching e.g. no dogs off leash. He didn’t escalate anything. Suppose someone parked their car in his reserved spot. Should he just walk away? No you would write down their license number as a first step of getting the car moved. He had a camera and took pictures of her and her dog. The woman was 100% wrong. This is very simple. When they saw the video her bosses effectively said what an ahole. You are fired. We don’t want this stench linked to our company.
Board of directors of what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT