ADVERTISEMENT

The weatherman said it was going to be windy today.

birdforpar

Benchwarmer
Jan 20, 2017
He was correct. I think I'll enjoy a round of golf, even though it is a little cold (52°) and windy. At least my beer won't get cold and my cigar smoke will blow into my non-smoking friends faces. Hopefully, giving me an advantage on the greens with their eyes watering from the smoke. I look at the positives, rather than the negatives that mother nature hands us. You'all have a good day. Sunday fun- day.

Reactions: Hoogolf and RBB89
He was correct. I think I'll enjoy a round of golf, even though it is a little cold (52°) and windy. At least my beer won't get cold and my cigar smoke will blow into my non-smoking friends faces. Hopefully, giving me an advantage on the greens with their eyes watering from the smoke. I look at the positives, rather than the negatives that mother nature hands us. You'all have a good day. Sunday fun- day.
Hope you had a beer (or two) for me. :D

Reactions: birdforpar
At least your beer won't get cold?

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT