ADVERTISEMENT

The water cooler needs an all out fight and get this shit show in order.

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
@CO. Hoosier once said in a thread I started this should be a place for a sharing of ideas and growth. I don’t spend a lot of time here because I prefer the tits and ass over on the AOTF and I’m busy playing with my Jewish Laser, but there’s a lot of shitty back and forth and not a ton of productive posting. Get your shit together water cooler.
Perhaps one of the following needs to happen.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
@CO. Hoosier once said in a thread I started this should be a place for a sharing of ideas and growth. I don’t spend a lot of time here because I prefer the tits and ass over on the AOTF and I’m busy playing with my Jewish Laser, but there’s a lot of shitty back and forth and not a ton of productive posting. Get your shit together water cooler.

i'd start with you after that crypto trickbag you put me in

Why not start some threads then?

i'd start with you after that crypto trickbag you put me in
Just hold your coins my friend. A loss isn’t realiZed unless you sell. My Matic isn’t near its ATH, but considering I bought so low, I’m not complaining.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Great. People move to Texas to escape California and then try to turn Texas into California.

Go back and continue to ruin the the once-great OTF. But leave the boobs, as penance.

There are no more ideas, we’ve covered them all. There is no growth because we know it all. There is no conversation because we have like buttons, ignore buttons, and emojis.

Welcome back to the cooler!
punching-emoticon-vector-26228421.jpg

The good news is that all of the folks posting here aren't out in the world doing real damage.

So there's that.

The sad news is that pretty much everyone here - except at least hoot - feels constrained to perceive their opponents as savages, in order to justify believing themselves justified to behave like a savage.

Of course that's par for the course of human history . . . hope it don't spill over to the real world . . . .

Reactions: NPT and Circlejoe
The good news is that all of the folks posting here aren't out in the world doing real damage.

So there's that.

The sad news is that pretty much everyone here - except at least hoot - feels constrained to perceive their opponents as savages, in order to justify believing themselves justified to behave like a savage.

Of course that's par for the course of human history . . . hope it don't spill over to the real world . . . .

I’m waiting for a National Brotherhood Week.

Go back and continue to ruin the the once-great OTF. But leave the boobs, as penance.
Not Eppy's fault. The AOTF died when they had to subtract Andy and added the "A". Kinda like the Kennedy Award sealing that you're no longer news in culture.

When the AOTF catches a new stride, you and I won't be able to join in, much less keep up. So just keep on keeping on . . . . .

Reactions: Eppy99
I'd wipe the floor with all you old f*cks. See below for a video of me and my boys messing up some PR's.

As a Dem it’s hard to argue against. Then again I’ve lost faith in pretty much the whole political system. I usually feel I’m voting for greater of less evils.
So the question is whether it's the nature of the Democratic Party, or the nature of cities. Some would say that biblical literature was biased against cities, and rural biases against cities are in direct lineage from that. Hence rural vs. urban in politics today, which mirrors the rural/evangelical vs. urban/cosmopolitan divide that we see in society.

Joe Hoopsier is a good example of the rural/evangelical bias, and his simplistic, results-orientation arguments are the basis for his bias. But then, he has no clue what the issues/solutions are in the cities. So don't let the bastage get you down. You're good.

As a Dem it’s hard to argue against. Then again I’ve lost faith in pretty much the whole political system. I usually feel I’m voting for greater of less evils.
I always use that voting strategy. I've voted for both parties (in the same election) and for the most part I could listen to the arguments for the opposing candidate and agree with the argument if not the conclusion. trump is the first candidate that I can think of where no matter the question/problem posed there is no logical argument where he would be the answer/solution.

Reactions: UncleMark
I always use that voting strategy. I've voted for both parties (in the same election) and for the most part I could listen to the arguments for the opposing candidate and agree with the argument if not the conclusion. trump is the first candidate that I can think of where no matter the question/problem posed there is no logical argument where he would be the answer/solution.
I am not trying to be argumentative. I am just asking a question. If you take Trump’s personality out of the equation, there are no policies he put forth that you thought had merit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
I am not trying to be argumentative. I am just asking a question. If you take Trump’s personality out of the equation, there are no policies he put forth that you thought had merit?
During his initial campaign he:
  1. Said John McCain wasn't a hero
  2. Ted Cruz's dad-> Kennedy assassination
  3. Called Mexican's rapists
  4. Belittled a disabled reporter
  5. ...
Other than that stupid wall he didn't have any policy plans.

Prior to him running in '16' I barely knew anything about him, he was just a dipshit on a bad TV show. When he decided to run and I started paying attention and there was nothing about him that was redeemable. He's crude, crass, not very bright and a conman. He caters to the lowest common denominator and the victim-hood club, which oddly enough he's a member of. I wouldn't hang out with someone like him in my private life, I would avoid someone like him in my work life and I would never vote for him.

If there is any justice in this world he'll spend his last days telling his cellmate about voter fraud.

I thought his impersonation of the disabled reporter was funny 😆

I don't think you are alone with that feeling. We continue to elect and re-elect the same nonperforming, self promoting people that are not in it for the country, they are in it for themselves. This is NOT a party specific comment and I swear that! As said adnauseam, we deserve the leadership we elect.

Reactions: Eppy99
During his initial campaign he:
  1. Said John McCain wasn't a hero
  2. Ted Cruz's dad-> Kennedy assassination
  3. Called Mexican's rapists
  4. Belittled a disabled reporter
  5. ...
Other than that stupid wall he didn't have any policy plans.

Prior to him running in '16' I barely knew anything about him, he was just a dipshit on a bad TV show. When he decided to run and I started paying attention and there was nothing about him that was redeemable. He's crude, crass, not very bright and a conman. He caters to the lowest common denominator and the victim-hood club, which oddly enough he's a member of. I wouldn't hang out with someone like him in my private life, I would avoid someone like him in my work life and I would never vote for him.

If there is any justice in this world he'll spend his last days telling his cellmate about voter fraud.
Did you read the 30 items on the list?

I edited and added a list I found. You’re against all of them?
Not all of them. The number of policy initiatives that I'd call "stupid" exceed the number of policy initiatives I'm OK with. Here's a breakdown, based on a cursory read of the list you attached:

Disagree:

Obamacare
Religion in schools
Loan foregiveness
Oversight of Dept. of Interior
Overtime pay
Greenhouse gases
Sexual harassment at federal contractors (shows weakness)
Immigration

Stupid:

Coronavirus (it's why he lost the election, 'nuff said)
Climate science
Auto emissions
Taxes
Toxic chemicals
Farm aid (pure political pay off, economically unnecessary)
Environmental impacts
Housing segregation
Trade rules (overall)

Too Early to Tell:

Defense strategy
Cannabis
Poverty
Drones (looks like a case of political vengeance, to hurt Microsoft)
Banking deregulation
Trade Rules (in spots)
Social media
Artificial intelligence (not enough; looks like a lack of leadership to me)

OK:

Defense spending audit (you mean this hasn't been going on?)
Robocalls (bipartisan legislation)
Medical records (particilarly good - some things are just obvious)
Antitrust
Internet upgrade (5G)

Interesting that criminal reform (cited by CoH elsewhere) isn't on this list.

BTW, I have a book suggestion for you: Halftime by Bob Buford. He poses an interesting question: What's in your box? (You'll have to read the book . . . .)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT