ADVERTISEMENT

"The Untouchables" TV series

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Anybody else a fan of this late '50s/early '60s series?

To say that it is 'loosely based' on the exploits of Eliot Ness would be a gross understatement.....it's about 95% fiction; however, it's an awesome series, esp. Robert Stack & the actor who played Frank Nitti.

To anyone whop hasn't see it.....H & I network is running 6-7 episodes each Sunday right now....

To say that it is 'loosely based' on the exploits of Eliot Ness would be a gross understatement.....it's about 95% fiction; however, it's an awesome series, esp. Robert Stack & the actor who played Frank Nitti.

To anyone whop hasn't see it.....H & I network is running 6-7 episodes each Sunday right now....

Well..., I was going to tell you this semi-interesting story about the bullet holes in the wooden bar at Great Lakes Brewing in Cleveland that Elliott Ness supposedly frequented but upon checking my details I'm disappointed to say that my semi- almost cool story has had Lake Erie water tossed all over it... -

https://clevelandmagazine.com/in-the-cle/articles/cle-myths-eliot-ness-bullet-holes -

(At least they didn't call it Ruskie disinformation)

I bet Great Lakes Brewing is thrilled they took the time to write that story... Probably a bunch of Chardonnay swillers at Clevelandmag...

//Their Porter is above average as I recall...//

I don't have cable but I went over to the H & I website. This is my kind of channel. Is this channel kind of like Metv? I think that was the name of the Network I used to watch when I lived in Indiana. I would watch the old series like Have Gun Will Travel, Cheyenne(my mother in law had a thing for Clint Walker) and Wanted: Dead or Alive. Plus they had the tv series Batman,Superman, and Green Hornet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT