ADVERTISEMENT

The songbirds will be singing soon

Trump’s a lost soul without a home. Not wanted in NYC where BLM is painted on the street at his doorstep. Illegal to live at Mar-a-lago.

Not just songbirds asinging...

Trump’s a lost soul without a home. Not wanted in NYC where BLM is painted on the street at his doorstep. Illegal to live at Mar-a-lago.
There's always Erie:

“I wasn’t coming to Erie, I mean I have to be honest,” President Trump said while addressing the crowd at his Erie’s rally Tuesday night. “There was no way I was coming.”

Reactions: iuwclurker
The state of New York misses his money. Isn't he a Florida resident?
Only until the NYAG collects restitution from him for tax debt and/or evasion. The fact he moved to debtor-friendly Florida is a strong sign he fears NY.

Trump spends too much. I hope NY is able to claim a share of his post-election PAC collections before he spends it all. It will be amusing to watch him try to live within a budget.

Reactions: Bill4411
Only until the NYAG collects restitution from him for tax debt and/or evasion. The fact he moved to debtor-friendly Florida is a strong sign he fears NY.

Trump spends too much. I hope NY is able to claim a share of his post-election PAC collections before he spends it all. It will be amusing to watch him try to live within a budget.

Trump will never want for money. Not as long as rubes like VPM and their gullible flocks exist. VPM will have his entire congregation donating to Trump.

Trump will never want for money. Not as long as rubes like VPM and their gullible flocks exist. VPM will have his entire congregation donating to Trump.
Good. After a judgment against him, a court can latch onto his future receipts too.

TRUMP_lock_him_up_No_TEXT.jpg

Agreed. Ivanka recently bought a lot on Indian creek for something like 35 mil.

ADVERTISEMENT