ADVERTISEMENT

The "Snowling Report" (5/5/21)

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Last edited:

Nicely done. I try do give some info for IUWBB and that site but you are better at it. Thanks again.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
It’s understandable that these writers are skeptical and quite honestly I’m surprised they have us as high as they do.
Last year was obviously a different year and I think we benefitted by having no fans in the stands.
Put two years back to back and they will come around,I have no doubt

Last edited:
It’s understandable that these writers are skeptical and quit honestly I’m surprised they have us as high as they do.
Last year was obviously a different year and I think we benefitted by having no fans in the stands.
We did put two years back to back. 8-5 in 2019, 6-2 in 2020. Need to win the bowl game this year.

It’s understandable that these writers are skeptical and quite honestly I’m surprised they have us as high as they do.
I tend to agree. I am also concerned that the LEO mentality at IU gave the team a big advantage in preparation in a very strange year over other teams that are made of better athletes but not as committed. How will that carry over into a normal year when everyone has the full preparation time? We will get to find out in a few months. I am very excited about seeing what IU can do this coming year!

Reactions: CC Mac
I tend to agree. I am also concerned that the LEO mentality at IU gave the team a big advantage in preparation in a very strange year over other teams that are made of better athletes but not as committed. How will that carry over into a normal year when everyone has the full preparation time? We will get to find out in a few months. I am very excited about seeing what IU can do this coming year!

LEO gives an advantage every year. If you're only playing for yourself you are never invested in team success.

ADVERTISEMENT