ADVERTISEMENT

The smartest guy Biden knows

If I were dumb enough to be a buyer of any I sure wouldn't want anyone to know it.
Or.....

"Money laundering in the art world has been identified as an issue, as detailed by a bipartisan Senate investigation last year:

The Senate report details how a pair of Russian oligarchs with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin allegedly seized on the secrecy of the art industry to evade sanctions by making more than $18 million in high-value art purchases.
“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” investigators for the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations told reporters on a call. The art world is considered to be the largest legal unregulated industry in the United States, according to the Senate investigation.

The Rotenberg example and many other investigation details highlight the fact that, unlike selling stock or making routine bank transfers, art sales through auction houses are not subject to anti-money laundering provisions in the Bank Secrecy Act. When art is sold, according to the report, sellers are not required to confirm the identity of the buyer nor to make sure the artwork isn’t being used to launder dirty money.
“Secrecy, anonymity, and a lack of regulation create an environment ripe for laundering money and evading sanctions,” the Senate report found."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...or-up-to-half-a-million-dollars-per-painting/

What a national embarrassment. He is a fracking disgrace.
He is the epitome of so-called "white privilege."

Last edited:
Noth
He's a fracking genius. This is what "white privledge" looks like.

ing to see here, move along . I see no liberals have anything to say about Hunter yet one was concerned why Trump named his son Barron

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT