ADVERTISEMENT

The Return of The RoJo

I'm happy for RoJo... hope he has a great season! No more hiding in the shadows of JBJ... hope he makes the best of it...

Maybe he didn't hide in JBJ's shadow. Maybe he was forced there and not so happy about it. I thought I noticed tension between the two several games. He seemed pissed off few times for coming out of games for the same things JBJ did and stayed in games.

All B10 first team...
I hope you are correct but he will have to change some poor ball handling habits that result in turnovers. That is not easy as a senior and my assumption that challenge was presented to him rather than being told this would be his team as a senior.

I hope you are correct but he will have to change some poor ball handling habits that result in turnovers. That is not easy as a senior and my assumption that challenge was presented to him rather than being told this would be his team as a senior.

That could work.

He won't dribble without a purpose very often in Archie's offense if he wants to play. You won't see them dribbling into traffic without any clue what they're going to do with the ball very often unlike under Crean. It occasionally resulted in a spectacular play but also resulted in a lot of turnovers.

Last edited:
He won't dribble without a purpose very often in Archie's offense if he wants to play. You won't see them dribbling into traffic without any clue what they're going to do with the ball very often unlike under Crean. It occasionally resulted in a spectacular play but also resulted in a lot of turnovers.

Just looked it up and IU had nearly the worst TO differential in the nation last year - only three DI schools were worse. Ouch.

Just looked it up and IU had nearly the worst TO differential in the nation last year - only three DI schools were worse. Ouch.
Was always the biggest complaint I had regarding Crean-led teams. You CANNOT on average have a turnover 1 out of every 5 possessions and expect to have consistent success.

I asked repeatedly and no one could ever answer this: Just WHO plays like IU and has consistently won at an elite level? Only school that even comes close historically is UNC - and they rebound at an unreal rate to compensate.

Reactions: Hoogolf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT