ADVERTISEMENT

The Putin-Biden meeting was shorter than expected

Cw0xYrZUAAAZJsy.jpg

Guess some posters miss our President being Putin's little b****

How soon people forget the "flexibility" after the election hot mic moment.

0bejv1l.jpg

Every tribe thinks that their puppet is better than the other tribe's puppet.

Reactions: All4You
How soon people forget the "flexibility" after the election hot mic moment.

0bejv1l.jpg

Every tribe thinks that their puppet is better than the other tribe's puppet.

and how does that make him a puppet? Do you even know what the comment was referring to or just making assumptions?

There is no getting around Trump saying he trusted Russia more than US Intelligence Agencies.

and how does that make him a puppet? Do you even know what the comment was referring to or just making assumptions?

There is no getting around Trump saying he trusted Russia more than US Intelligence Agencies.
What if I told you I'm not trying to get around Trump making that claim?

The puppet comment has zero to do with Putin anyway. It's a commentary on every president in my lifetime being less concerned about the people the represent and more concerned about gathering and consolidating power for their party (tribe) and those who run it.

The entire "I'll have more flexibility after the election" moment was purported to be about missiles in Europe. We wanted them and Russia didn't. Later it was reported that it was about Ukrainian aid. At any rate, nobody really knows because the reporting is all tribal based.

You're frankly one of the biggest my tribe guys I've seen on here in my limited involvement anyway. You're easily as bad as those who blindly defend the GOP.

Biden snaps at CNN reporter asking him tough questions. Right wing media bias? ;)

I guess he was not referring to Gestapo Joe in the above statement.

What if I told you I'm not trying to get around Trump making that claim?

The puppet comment has zero to do with Putin anyway. It's a commentary on every president in my lifetime being less concerned about the people the represent and more concerned about gathering and consolidating power for their party (tribe) and those who run it.

The entire "I'll have more flexibility after the election" moment was purported to be about missiles in Europe. We wanted them and Russia didn't. Later it was reported that it was about Ukrainian aid. At any rate, nobody really knows because the reporting is all tribal based.

You're frankly one of the biggest my tribe guys I've seen on here in my limited involvement anyway. You're easily as bad as those who blindly defend the GOP.

Hardly. I don't defend dems when they do something stupid. Find one post of mine that defended Cuomo when he did something stupid. Or Al Franken.

We don't prop our trash on pedestals like Trump voters do.

I guess he was not referring to Gestapo Joe in the above statement.
I'm guessing that this is some snarky reference to Biden's supposed "lack of intelligence" which doesn't really make a lot of sense in the first place. But if the comment is coming from a Trump supporter it just makes the person saying it look downright stupid, since Biden's knowledge of foreign affairs and geopolitical realities runs rings around Trump's lack of knowledge related to those areas...

I still remember Trump's total bewilderment when asked by a VOA correspondent about events in Columbia involving FARC in 2019. This is what happens when you disregard or sleep thru your daily security briefings...

But beyond that, I hope you're not trying to claim that the Mueller report did anything beyond bolstering the case of Russian involvement in 2016, which Putin denied in Helsinki and which Trump seemingly accepted at face value. Putin lied to Trump in person and Trump chose to publicly take Putin's denial over the hard evidence our own Intelligence Services provided...

And it doesn't take a genius to see exactly how the Russians are still trying to interfere, and they're actually pretty brazen about it. A prime example is media sources and RT in particular. I happen to get RT in my yahoo feed, so I noticed it although it's pretty subtle.

They do stuff like post a video which would be characterized as Pro-Palestinian (designed to inflame Palestinian supporters) and then days later they'll post a video which can best be described as pro-Israeli Right, which focuses on supposed atrocities committed against "settlers"...

You're inclined to dismiss it as a news network just trying to show "bosides". And if you aren't paying attention you might not even know it is coming from the same "network". Everyone involved speaks perfect English and there's no major name recognition.

If you basically are on one side of the political divide you will likely only see the videos that support your view, so you won't notice the competing viewpoints. But you have to remember this is no ordinary "news network". This is the official media source of the Russian Govt, and there is nothing unintentional about the method to their madness...

6 days ago in the lead-up to the Geneva summit...

posted roughly 20 hrs ago (someone copying Tucker Carlson's wackiness)

within the past hour (many would think that Tucker Carlson supports the type of threat this video discusses)

Videos designed to sow doubt and find support in two respective polarized camps of Americans at basically the same time. From the Russian Govt...They did the same thing in 2016 when they would post a pro-Blm message somewhere and even help organize a demonstration behind the scenes.

Then at the same time, in a different media source, they would post something designed to appeal to racists, and they might include notice of an event designed to appeal to white supremacists, that they were involved with behind the scenes as well. Sometimes the competing rallies might even be across the street from each other.

The intent was to sew discord among groups of already polarized Americans. They were basically just continuing the destabilizing methods they used to try and disrupt earlier elections in Western Europe earlier in the last decade...

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Hardly. I don't defend dems when they do something stupid. Find one post of mine that defended Cuomo when he did something stupid. Or Al Franken.

We don't prop our trash on pedestals like Trump voters do.
I know what you do. Anytime something that's done by your tribe is brought up in a negative light, your default is "Yabbut" followed by "Trump".

The real question is can you show me where you condemned something done by Cuomo or Franken without making a "but Trump did this" reference along with it.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I know what you do. Anytime something that's done by your tribe is brought up in a negative light, your default is "Yabbut" followed by "Trump".

The real question is can you show me where you condemned something done by Cuomo or Franken without making a "but Trump did this" reference along with it.

I'm sure you capable of searching

Yes, I point out the hypocrisy of Trumpers. So what?

I'm guessing that this is some snarky reference to Biden's supposed "lack of intelligence" which doesn't really make a lot of sense in the first place. But if the comment is coming from a Trump supporter it just makes the person saying it look downright stupid, since Biden's knowledge of foreign affairs and geopolitical realities runs rings around Trump's lack of knowledge related to those areas...

I still remember Trump's total bewilderment when asked by a VOA correspondent about events in Columbia involving FARC in 2019. This is what happens when you disregard or sleep thru your daily security briefings...

But beyond that, I hope you're not trying to claim that the Mueller report did anything beyond bolstering the case of Russian involvement in 2016, which Putin denied in Helsinki and which Trump seemingly accepted at face value. Putin lied to Trump in person and Trump chose to publicly take Putin's denial over the hard evidence our own Intelligence Services provided...

And it doesn't take a genius to see exactly how the Russians are still trying to interfere, and they're actually pretty brazen about it. A prime example is media sources and RT in particular. I happen to get RT in my yahoo feed, so I noticed it although it's pretty subtle.

They do stuff like post a video which would be characterized as Pro-Palestinian (designed to inflame Palestinian supporters) and then days later they'll post a video which can best be described as pro-Israeli Right, which focuses on supposed atrocities committed against "settlers"...

You're inclined to dismiss it as a news network just trying to show "bosides". And if you aren't paying attention you might not even know it is coming from the same "network". Everyone involved speaks perfect English and there's no major name recognition.

If you basically are on one side of the political divide you will likely only see the videos that support your view, so you won't notice the competing viewpoints. But you have to remember this is no ordinary "news network". This is the official media source of the Russian Govt, and there is nothing unintentional about the method to their madness...

within the past hour (many would think that Tucker Carlson supports the type of threat this video discusses)

Videos designed to sow doubt and find support in two respective polarized camps of Americans at basically the same time. From the Russian Govt...They did the same thing in 2016 when they would post a pro-Blm message somewhere and even help organize a demonstration behind the scenes.

Then at the same time, in a different media source, they would post something designed to appeal to racists, and they might include notice of an event designed to appeal to white supremacists, that they were involved with behind the scenes as well. Sometimes the competing rallies might even be across the street from each other.

The intent was to sew discord among groups of already polarized Americans. They were basically just continuing the destabilizing methods they used to try and disrupt earlier elections in Western Europe earlier in the last decade...
This enormous screed is laughable!

I'm sure you capable of searching

Yes, I point out the hypocrisy of Trumpers. So what?
I'm not going bother, rather I'll just continue based on what I'm aware of you posting.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of Trumpers is a start.

sow

Biden snaps at CNN reporter asking him tough questions. Right wing media bias? ;)
Psssst. Those were not tough questions. Now, they weren't the usual cupcake affirmation questions he usually gets from CNN and MSNBC but they were far from tough.

Last edited:

Mission accomplished!

"Shootings have surged across New York City by more than 68 percent so far in 2021, according to new NYPD crime statistics"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT