ADVERTISEMENT

The PRESSURE is off

hoosierraven

Sophomore
Sep 2, 2001
Abingdon, MD
IU won’t go undefeated this year. I’m not overly upset with the loss today. IU had a terrible effort and is IMO better than was displayed today.

This loss will sting in March if we're on the bubble, Wisconsin is a horrible team.
Road losses don’t come back to haunt unless it would be to a team as bad as Nebraska this year. The FSU win will help a lot more than this will “hurt” iu’s resume.

Road losses don’t come back to haunt unless it would be to a team as bad as Nebraska this year. The FSU win will help a lot more than this will “hurt” iu’s resume.
It was an embarrassing loss to a horrible team, we'll see how they respond.

They are coming off losses to New Mexico and Richmond, they will have a horrible time in conference. The season isn’t over for sure but this performance was unacceptable.

Ya, the Badgers looked motivated. Funny how that happens.

but we get it — the world is over because we lost in Madison. Jeeeeebus.

It was an embarrassing loss to a horrible team, we'll see how they respond.
Wisconsin at home is just a different animal IMO. Yes they have 4 losses to so so teams but all 4 losses have all been on neutral courts or on the road. They’ve beat 2 of the best 3 teams they’ve played (IU and Marquette) and those were both in Madison.

Ya, the Badgers looked motivated. Funny how that happens.

but we get it — the world is over because we lost in Madison. Jeeeeebus.
Did I say the season was over? If I did please show me.

I said it was an embarrassing loss to a horrible team, let's see how they respond.

Reactions: hondo314
Wisconsin at home is just a different animal IMO. Yes they have 4 losses to so so teams but all 4 losses have all been on neutral courts or on the road. They’ve beat 2 of the best 3 teams they’ve played (IU and Marquette) and those were both in Madison.
More excuses, they're a 4-4 team that got beat by New Mexico and Richmond yet they blew our doors off. I don't care where it was played, we didn't even compete.

Wisconsin may as well have been playing Austin Peay, actually judging be their prior games Wisconsin probably would've lost to Austin Peay.

Without a doubt, this IU team must take each game one at a time. My guess is that there isn’t a lot of room for error. The Wisc game disclosed a ton of play that needs improvement, starting with effort and focus.

Reactions: hondo314
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT