ADVERTISEMENT

The other new nut in Congress, Lauren Boebert is blaming Chick-fil-A's "sauce shortage" on Biden

Ted Cruz taking it a notch higher! Cruz: "Joe Biden is DESTROYING AMERICA"...because Chick-fil-A has limited each diner to 1 DIPPING SAUCE!!!!

What will we do to MAGA if we don't have dipping sauce!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

LMAO. There’s one born every minute.
The Republican party is counting on it...

It’s always worth pondering in these interactions, who’s the bigger fool, the troll-er or the troll-ee? Of course, if you’re looking for dumb tweets to get worked up about it’s a win-win. 😂😂

Normally that tweet would make me laugh as an obvious sarcastic funny, but hell I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was serious.

When your party has gone that crazy, it's sad we have to question it.
I was going to say the same thing.

At first blush, you'd think it was a moment of brevity and a joke, but then you remember this is the type of person who believes Hillary Clinton is leading a secret cabal of liberal legislators and movie stars who drink babies' blood to stay young.

Reactions: meridian
Is this not true?
RW British tabloid posts nonsense

The usual suspects eat it up, even though he completely made it up (Hey when a POTUS is at 63% approval, you gotta try everything)...

And before you ask, Kamala Harris's book being donated to a thrift shop in LA, did not equate to it being dispensed at the Border in welcome packets...IIRC the former NY Post reporter who wrote the story resigned in disgust saying the paper forced her to write it...
Again,the usual suspects...

Reactions: TommyCracker
Normally that tweet would make me laugh as an obvious sarcastic funny, but hell I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was serious.

When your party has gone that crazy, it's sad we have to question it.
Oh, there’s ZERO doubt she was serious. Of course, CO can’t comprehend that because he’s just as bonkers as every other Trumpster.

CO would make a case for nuking Germany if Trump mentioned it. True story.

It’s always worth pondering in these interactions, who’s the bigger fool, the troll-er or the troll-ee? Of course, if you’re looking for dumb tweets to get worked up about it’s a win-win. 😂😂
I don’t think anyone is “worked up.” We’re just laughing hysterically at what has become of the Republican Party.

I love watching it destroy itself and “serious people” like CO and, apparently you, are all in. This gives me great joy. When gerrymandering can no longer give Trumpublicans what they want, it will finally be the end of this clown show of a party.

I am enjoying the slow motion self-destruction! It’s delightful.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I don’t think anyone is “worked up.” We’re just laughing hysterically at what has become of the Republican Party.

I love watching it destroy itself and “serious people” like CO and, apparently you, are all in. This gives me great joy. When gerrymandering can no longer give Trumpublicans what they want, it will finally be the end of this clown show of a party.

I am enjoying the slow motion self-destruction! It’s delightful.
Trumptrumptrumtrumptrump. I couldn’t give two shits about the GOP, but you guys had better hope they stay around so you don’t have to seek out something else to obsess over & direct your outrage towards. You’re all ate up with this stuff.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Trumptrumptrumtrumptrump. I couldn’t give two shits about the GOP, but you guys had better hope they stay around so you don’t have to seek out something else to obsess over & direct your outrage towards. You’re all ate up with this stuff.
That’s where you’re wrong. I’m not outraged. I LOVE watching the Republican Party implode.

it’s delightful.

That’s where you’re wrong. I’m not outraged. I LOVE watching the Republican Party implode.

it’s delightful.
Right. The alternative is to watch everything Biden touches turn to shit. So you tune into The Tales of Liz Chaney. I think Bigfoot is more important but to each is own.

Right. The alternative is to watch everything Biden touches turn to shit. So you tune into The Tales of Liz Chaney. I think Bigfoot is more important but to each is own.
It’s a sad, desperate state of mind he lives in, thriving on the misery & failures of people he doesn’t know because they think differently than him. I’m guessing the dude(s) that was banging his wife must have been a Republican & left him with these obvious inferiority issues....

It’s a sad, desperate state of mind he lives in, thriving on the misery & failures of people he doesn’t know because they think differently than him. I’m guessing the dude(s) that was banging his wife must have been a Republican & left him with these obvious inferiority issues....
Are you talking about Bigfoot?

for years/decades it's been not that rare for McDonalds to run out of barbecue sauce, but pretty sure Putin is behind that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHoops
Ted Cruz taking it a notch higher! Cruz: "Joe Biden is DESTROYING AMERICA"...because Chick-fil-A has limited each diner to 1 DIPPING SAUCE!!!!

What will we do to MAGA if we don't have dipping sauce!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
McConnell, Cruz, Lindsay Graham, McCarthy, Cheney and other Republicans have attacked Trump in the past. Trump is inconsistent in deciding whom to inflict the The Wrath of Trump upon.

Reactions: DrHoops
McConnell, Cruz, Lindsay Graham, McCarthy, Cheney and other Republicans have attacked Trump in the past. Trump is inconsistent in deciding whom to inflict the The Wrath of Trump upon.
You should be talking about the Chinese colonizing Africa! China is also building a naval base on the west coast of Africa!

You should be talking about the Chinese colonizing Africa! China is also building a naval base on the west coast of Africa!
China began building islands in Trump's first year.

Had Trump known how to be a President, he could have taken action. Instead, we got this:

Trump-drinking-bleach.jpg

I bet you are one of those people that think Africa is a country instead of a continent!
My post didn’t have anything to do with the China Sea!

Last edited:
I bet you are one of those people that think Africa is a country instead of a continent!
My post didn’t have anything to do with the China Sea!
Don't you care about China's island building that Trump ignored? Apparently not.

You must be a follower of Neville Chamberlain.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT