ADVERTISEMENT

The only Game we will lose in the regular season

cmo1

Senior
Sep 3, 2001
Will be Illinois. On top of that, IU will win a minimum of 2 games in the BTT.
Look for IU to be a 6 seed, going into the Big Dance and getting to the Sweet 16!

Look for IU to be a 6 seed, going into the Big Dance and getting to the Sweet 16!
What are you smoking? I need to stock up soon, please send me your contact info, you must have some good shit!

Reactions: Cavanagh
Not at all more like an idiot than those that predict IU losing most or all of the remaining games. Either is possible with this team and none of us know which will happen.

Let me help you with words and meaning. “Not at all more”. That means there is no more chance of situation A happening than situation B.

If situation A is win all but one game and situation B is lose all but one game. The odds of situation A, by all metrics available, is highly less likely to occur than situation B.

Your post should have just been your last sentence. Your first sentence makes you look not too bright.

Let me help you with words and meaning. “Not at all more”. That means there is no more chance of situation A happening than situation B.

If situation A is win all but one game and situation B is lose all but one game. The odds of situation A, by all metrics available, is highly less likely to occur than situation B.

Your post should have just been your last sentence. Your first sentence makes you look not too bright.
All of your posts make you look not too bright.

Now, now...you are talking about the board's Tony Stark, Snoop Dogg, and Hugh Hefner all rolled into one. :rolleyes:

good description, notice how he couldn't rebuttal anything I said about his post? He tends to do that when he is made to look stupid.

A six seed was what I expected coming into this season, and it’s certainly a possibility. I’m not making a prediction on how we do in the tourney before seeing a bracket.

Note: Before anyone calls me an Archie apologist, I’m not. I actually think we could be a 6 seed and in the long term miller turns out to be the worst coach in the league.

But, ask yourself the following questions;
1. How often do you think this team has played anywhere close to its potential?
2. Do you honestly think that the teams that we have left on our schedule are really good teams? How good is PSU, for example?
3. Have you noticed that lately teams have been winning on the road?
4. Did you notice that against Minnesota IU appeared to actually, you know, TRY? Even Miller looked like he cared-he was very animated, which had rarely been the case.

IU is not a great team. But if they come out with a fire in their belly, and play with a purpose they’ll complete with anyone in this conference. They can do this without being hot from the 3, because our strength is the front court.

however, if we go back to being lackadaisical and playing like we don’t give a crap, the Minnesota game will be just a win against a bad team with a losing record.

You couldn't do my day job.
Careful with that challenge! Cavanaugh pumps gas and sellls oil during the day and is a ticket scalper at night. During his breaks and lunch he gloats about his many conquests, drug use, wealthy friends and alcohol abuse.
I’m sure that he is up to any challenge presented!

Careful with that challenge! Cavanaugh pumps gas and sellls oil during the day and is a ticket scalper at night. During his breaks and lunch he gloats about his many conquests, drug use, wealthy friends and alcohol abuse.
Well, technically, he sells fryer oil to gas station food courts.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I hope you're right, but I guess I don't see any reason to have that level of optimism.

After all, let's not forget that before the Minny game, IU lost 3 of the previous 4 games by an average of double-figures.

This is the most bi-polar team I've ever seen...

Reactions: T.M.P.

damn, I know nothing about you. Thanks for the follow :).

2 games in the btt. Lol. I got a better shot of winning the lottery.

A six seed was what I expected coming into this season, and it’s certainly a possibility. I’m not making a prediction on how we do in the tourney before seeing a bracket.

Note: Before anyone calls me an Archie apologist, I’m not. I actually think we could be a 6 seed and in the long term miller turns out to be the worst coach in the league.

2. Do you honestly think that the teams that we have left on our schedule are really good teams? How good is PSU, for example?
4. Did you notice that against Minnesota IU appeared to actually, you know, TRY? Even Miller looked like he cared-he was very animated, which had rarely been the case.

IU is not a great team. But if they come out with a fire in their belly, and play with a purpose they’ll complete with anyone in this conference. They can do this without being hot from the 3, because our strength is the front court.

however, if we go back to being lackadaisical and playing like we don’t give a crap, the Minnesota game will be just a win against a bad team with a losing record.
Its creans fault.

Go out and buy a bottle of Canadian Club, and quit drinking that Radiator Antifreeze Ethanol you are apparently on now.

Reactions: bailey777
It seems that Purdue has gone south after winning their super bowl game at IU. They haven't won since. Illinois went South then beat PSU. Maybe PSU has decided to go South and hit a losing streak. Hope it continues Sunday. Seems the conference is full bi-polar teams.

I’ve linked it several times. You remember it. Your track record is awful.

So, you got nothing. It's what everyone already knew, though. Just like everyone knows you have no idea whatsoever what a "guarantee" is. You should probably give the laptop back to your mom and dad, sport. You are embarrassing your family name. Try something more your speed, like an Etch-a-Sketch.

It seems that Purdue has gone south after winning their super bowl game at IU. They haven't won since. Illinois went South then beat PSU. Maybe PSU has decided to go South and hit a losing streak. Hope it continues Sunday. Seems the conference is full bi-polar teams.
Im just
The more i think about it a top 5 seed and win the btt. I think elite 8 is totally realistic and final 4 possible!

Reactions: SIhoosier26
2 games in the btt. Lol. I got a better shot of winning the lottery.
It's really not that hard to win the lottery. I think they pay out at least 40% of their revenue. If you bet 5 bucks, you're more likely than not to get something back. It just won't usually be more than 5 dollars.

I'm not seeing a 6 unless we pull a miraculous win out in the regular season. If we mostly win out and show up for a couple BTT games (maybe drop 1 before BTT), that may be possible.

Reactions: JIMSHAM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT