ADVERTISEMENT

The only bagel you should ever eat in Indianapolis is from the Bagel Fair.

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Any other bagel is just wasted carbs. I’ve been hitting this place for over 30 years. It’s on 86th St in Nora for the interested.

Any other bagel is just wasted carbs. I’ve been hitting this place for over 30 years. It’s on 86th St in Nora for the interested.

Never "got" bagels. Don't get me wrong, I'll eat'em, but not anything to get excited about. I like them as sandwich bread more than a bagel with cream cheese. In the class of grits as desirable food in my book: very OK.

I'm no foodie, but damn, I did some smoked salmon over the weekend that any restaurant would be glad to serve and would be one of their most popular menu items in my humble opinion. Still have 1 serving left and am looking forward to it!

Never "got" bagels. Don't get me wrong, I'll eat'em, but not anything to get excited about. I like them as sandwich bread more than a bagel with cream cheese. In the class of grits as desirable food in my book: very OK.

I'm no foodie, but damn, I did some smoked salmon over the weekend that any restaurant would be glad to serve and would be one of their most popular menu items in my humble opinion. Still have 1 serving left and am looking forward to it!
That smoked salmon would be really good on a bagel with cream cheese.

I've used them for breakfast sandwiches before. I probably like english muffins better. One thing about this covid is I can't get $1 McDonalds Sausage muffins during lunch and dinner shifts.

I've used them for breakfast sandwiches before. I probably like english muffins better. One thing about this covid is I can't get $1 McDonalds Sausage muffins during lunch and dinner shifts.
See, God must be trying to protect you with the Covid if you put that crap in your body. Seriously, how do you think you are equipped to give guidance to others if you do that to yourself voluntarily?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT