ADVERTISEMENT

THE Ohio State

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
is trash. Worst team since Holtman has taken over. Doubt they make the tourney. That being said, my god Cinci is bad. Did you know Rob is 1-14 and 0-8 form deep on the year? Like the guy, but man we have a huge talent upgrade this year. Lander isn't playing for western Kentucky much either. Our guards are just night and day better.

I can’t remember too many IU players who regressed as badly as Rob did. Sad…he has a gob of talent.

Hopefully he can get back on track.

They just showed a Cincy player on the bench down 20 with earbuds in. If I am a coach no way I am allowing that. I really didnt like seeing JHS with headphone son for shoot around last game either.
thought you would be down with some beats by cray

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
I'm pretty certain that wasn't a player on either OSU or Cincy... it was a player from another team watching the game.
OK, I was half watching half on the net . I just thought if that was on the bench during a game a really bad look. Thanks

Reactions: speroni
is trash. Worst team since Holtman has taken over. Doubt they make the tourney. That being said, my god Cinci is bad. Did you know Rob is 1-14 and 0-8 form deep on the year? Like the guy, but man we have a huge talent upgrade this year. Lander isn't playing for western Kentucky much either. Our guards are just night and day better.
Buddy of mine and I were talking about the recruits Miller brought in and where they are now. Bottom line, they just weren’t B1G level guys. Jake Forrester is a backup at St Louis. Damezi is finally getting some floor time at Detroit but couldn’t at Loyola. Clifton Moore is a backup at Providence. Jerome Hunter isn’t much of a factor for Xavier. Then Lander and Phinisee as you mentioned. None have stood out where they went from IU and most transferred to lower level programs. Really have to question Archie’s ability to evaluate talent. The guys he brought in here just weren’t good enough.

They just showed a Cincy player on the bench down 20 with earbuds in. If I am a coach no way I am allowing that. I really didnt like seeing JHS with headphones on for shoot around last game either.
Several players were doing that and it was an hour or more before the game

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Buddy of mine and I were talking about the recruits Miller brought in and where they are now. Bottom line, they just weren’t B1G level guys. Jake Forrester is a backup at St Louis. Damezi is finally getting some floor time at Detroit but couldn’t at Loyola. Clifton Moore is a backup at Providence. Jerome Hunter isn’t much of a factor for Xavier. Then Lander and Phinisee as you mentioned. None have stood out where they went from IU and most transferred to lower level programs. Really have to question Archie’s ability to evaluate talent. The guys he brought in here just weren’t good enough.
I Agree most of Them haven't done much but U said None. U must of forgotten about Arman Franklin who is really Playing well for Virginia!

Reactions: kkott
Is beating a top 25 team handily.

What is your opinion about this kind of thing:

I can't believe the bench's heads are entirely in the game when they're playing leapfrog, acting like they'paddling a canoe, pitching a baseball etc. etc. etc.
It didnt post.

I see it wasnt a guy on the bench I was seeing it was a guy waiting for next team as I wasnt paying attention too close . I hate all that crap Nebraska was doing. A reaction to a great/impotant play is one thing otherwise sit on your chair.

It didnt post.

I see it wasnt a guy on the bench I was seeing it was a guy waiting for next team as I wasnt paying attention too close . I hate all that crap Nebraska was doing. A reaction to a great/impotant play is one thing otherwise sit on your chair.
Yeah I know it didn't post. Damn Facebook wants everyone to see its content except here!

Here are some stills of Nebraska's bench paying close attention to the game that's paying for their scholarships and NIL:

5a8faef919c0b.image.jpg

5a8a63fbc749f.image.jpg

Bench_Mob_Bobsled.0.jpeg

I can't imagine this helps them pick up chicks, either.

Yeah I know it didn't post. Damn Facebook wants everyone to see its content except here!

Here are some stills of Nebraska's bench paying close attention to the game that's paying for their scholarships and NIL:

5a8faef919c0b.image.jpg

5a8a63fbc749f.image.jpg

Bench_Mob_Bobsled.0.jpeg

Clownish at best

Is beating a top 25 team handily.
They won’t be too 25 the rest of the year and I bet finish under .500 in the big 12. They aren’t good either. Big ten is probably gonna be the best conference tho. Will be them and the big 12 at the top for sure.

They won’t be too 25 the rest of the year and I bet finish under .500 in the big 12. They aren’t good either. Big ten is probably gonna be the best conference tho. Will be them and the big 12 at the top for sure.
B1G will be a dogfight from what I’ve witnessed so far. Wisconsin won’t have to score even Ohio state is brutish. 8 or 9 are getting in again. ACC is trash. SEC is 5-6 ok teams. Big 12 is legit. Big east is down a bit. PAC 12 is 2-3 teams. Yep B1G will kill each other.

5a8faef919c0b.image.jpg

5a8a63fbc749f.image.jpg

Bench_Mob_Bobsled.0.jpeg

Absolutely no idea why any coach would not only abide such but apparently think it's beneficial. If I was a ref I'd likely be looking for any excuse to T them up on general principle.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Really good win for OSU today

Absolutely no idea why any coach would not only abide such but apparently think it's beneficial. If I was a ref I'd likely be looking for any excuse to T them up on general principle.
Remember the Indiana CWS Baseball team? They invented clowning in the dugout and teams are still copying it today (badly)

Reactions: B1G_Fan
I am now questioning betting a shit ton in Vegas on this game.
Only thing I saw is if you do guard them they aren’t as good from the 3. IU matches up well with them and may have some depth advantage. Will be a very close game imho.

They just showed a Cincy player on the bench down 20 with earbuds in. If I am a coach no way I am allowing that. I really didnt like seeing JHS with headphones on for shoot around last game either.
Depends what’s on the phones … a rap dj mix … perhaps not … since he didn’t seem to me to be jamming with the tunes … I‘ll assume it was positive messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8Stars5Banners

5a8faef919c0b.image.jpg

5a8a63fbc749f.image.jpg

Bench_Mob_Bobsled.0.jpeg

Have fun ya, but this is BS.

X will be a problem for everyone it seems. He’s still not finding the right guys at times but he’s much better. Gets to the rim at will.
I think last night was particularly good for XJ as he had to make things happen w/o Trayce. To my thinking it was a great exercise in finding other options. Hood also. Coach Woodson has to be envisioning a bigger landscape from last nights game.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT