ADVERTISEMENT

The Most Dangerous Class

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
The overeducated who have not reached the success they thought their education and intelligence would bring them are going to be at the forefront of leading this country to the left.

For me, it was Intro Italian M100. The Spanish sections were already full, so I thought "How different could Italian be?" FML and change my major, I'm not taking 3 more semesters of this crap to get that Poli Sci degree.

Education can get you access but it doesn’t automatically make you successful.

Educated and extremely intelligent folks become really bitter when they see successful people who they consider far below themselves.

Reactions: DANC
For me, it was Intro Italian M100. The Spanish sections were already full, so I thought "How different could Italian be?" FML and change my major, I'm not taking 3 more semesters of this crap to get that Poli Sci degree.
Astronomy for me. I had already taken college algebra 9 times and just assumed astronomy would be going to the roof of the building and saying what animals we see in the stars. It was awful. Formulas and shit. The professor’s little boy was a huge soccer nut and came to all our games. I gave him a full uniform and bag and sweatsuit from the team. Prof gifted me back a C

The overeducated who have not reached the success they thought their education and intelligence would bring them are going to be at the forefront of leading this country to the left.

And, it goes hand-in-hand with a word I read for the first time today - Kakistocracy, government by the least suitable or competent. That’s where so many of these credentialed land.

And, it goes hand-in-hand with a word I read for the first time today - Kakistocracy, government by the least suitable or competent. That’s where so many of these credentialed land.
I'd back an amendment to the constitution that banned Ivy League grads from government positions at every level.

The part ‘by the least suitable or competent’ pretty much describes our whole government.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT