ADVERTISEMENT

The morons on ESPN2... Or just little brothers?

rocketo

All-American
Feb 23, 2007
After the Purdoo game, they kept saying “Back to Bloomington”. “A blowout in Bloomington”.

Lmao. Poor little brother Purdoo. Still nobody knows who or where they are...

Haha yeah, it was pretty funny!
I don't think it is that funny. I mean Bloomington is really nice and would really be a bummer if lil brother was located there.

Someone should tell ESPN that Purdue is in Leavenworth KS. Or maybe Frostbite Falls MN. Or Dogpatch KY. Could be Champaign IL for all I care. Not Bloomington.

I
I don't think it is that funny. I mean Bloomington is really nice and would really be a bummer if lil brother was located there.

Someone should tell ESPN that Purdue is in Leavenworth KS. Or maybe Frostbite Falls MN. Or Dogpatch KY. Could be Champaign IL for all I care. Not Bloomington.

Agree. Found it mildly insulting. Our Fair City/Campus, nationally denigrated as home to that lot?! Spare us.

my vote goes for Lexington KY.

That hurts. Imagine someone thinking NC state was from Chapel Hill, Kansas State from Lawrence, or western Kentucky from Lexington?

As much as it says about PUke, unfortunately it says something about our national reputation as well. NO ONE should associate Bloomington IN with any other university.

no one would would confuse South Bend as being the home of Boiler football, That would be sacrilegious to the Irish program. I feel the same way about our hoops program.

For just a few splendid minutes these Pukes felt like they had made it.

Then they realized it was a mistake and that they actually have to return to that shithole Laffy.

Feel bad for them.

After the Purdoo game, they kept saying “Back to Bloomington”. “A blowout in Bloomington”.

Lmao. Poor little brother Purdoo. Still nobody knows who or where they are...
They wish they were in Btown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT