ADVERTISEMENT

The line for the NW game has already

NU’s strong suit is their D. They could give IU and QB Rourke some looks and difficulty, just like MD did in the first half yesterday. Will need to take what’s there and not try to force things. Punt if we must because…

NU’s O and QBs are a rough watch. Their number 1 RB has also missed time with injury too. If our D keeps playing like they have, it should set up IU with some short fields. I’m sure NU’s new OC will see what Charlotte did on counters,
misdirections and screens with some success to try and negate IU’s pressure. IU D will need to stay disciplined and keep things in front of them because nothing I’ve seen from the little I’ve watched of the ‘Cats offense has shown they can go over the top for big plays.

NU’s strong suit is their D. They could give IU and QB Rourke some looks and difficulty, just like MD did in the first half yesterday. Will need to take what’s there and not try to force things. Punt if we must because…

NU’s O and QBs are a rough watch. Their number 1 RB has also missed time with injury too. If our D keeps playing like they have, it should set up IU with some short fields. I’m sure NU’s new OC will see what Charlotte did on counters,
misdirections and screens with some success to try and negate IU’s pressure. IU D will need to stay disciplined and keep things in front of them because nothing I’ve seen from the little I’ve watched of the ‘Cats offense has shown they can go over the top for big plays.
So that sounds like a 24-12 game per the line. Not seeing it. I am thinking big bounce back after missed opportunities versus MD.

I doubt Northwestern can keep it close. Indiana's offense is very capable of putting up 45 points.
Hope IU will win comfortably, but if NU’s going to keep this close, it’ll be their D doing the heavy lifting. We can’t help them (or any team)out with 4 TO’s like yesterday and expect to win.

I seriously doubt NU’s O can win any kind of shootout. This definitely isn’t Randy Walker’s ‘Cats of 2000, going up and down the field with Zak Kustok, Damien Anderson and OC Kevin Wilson calling the plays!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT