ADVERTISEMENT

The Great Reset

No need to worry about not having the skills. Pubs are very good at making an illusion that AOCs, Bernie, and Kamala control the Democratic Party.:(

The good news is Biden can prove you right. We will see four years from now.

Immigration seems to be his first priority.

It’s probably a good idea for all of us to have a healthy skepticism of anything the government tells us, but still carry a level of trust they are acting in our best interest. That’s why the free press is so important in a democracy. It’s their job to keep the government and politicians honest. We face a crisis in confidence of the press/media these days.

Once again, money being the root of this evil. You and me could start up a “news” station on radio or tv tomorrow and say any crazy, outlandish thing we want, and we’re good as long as we have an audience to pay the bills, and our outlandish salaries to boot.

I think there needs to be a watch dog of some sort, with some teeth, to oversee what’s put out to the public as “news”.
Like a 'Big Brother'...hmmmm?

Like a 'Big Brother'...hmmmm?
bye_don_sfy_1200x1200.jpg

Reactions: cosmickid
I would think if most people were being totally honest they would agree no major media have been unbiased the last four years. So far they haven’t been aggressive with Biden. I have no confidence they will.

Simple media bias would be better than what big media has become now. Big media, big tech, and big government are merging.

Reactions: stollcpa
TRILATERAL COMMISSION! ROCKEFELLER FAMILY! ROTHSCHILD! ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!!

I thought I would help you.

Everything CO is talking about is simply a variation/adaptation of the Russian propaganda book The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which is all made up horseshit about the Jewish takeover of the world economy and making the media complicit. This has all been adopted by the QANoN idiots and disseminated across all right wing media in some form, the same way white nationalism has been redefined as “what? it’s ok to be white and love your country”. Republicans are even electing these QANoN idiots.

Insert a CO response that starts with “good grief” and something about “I never heard of QANoN before this post”.

No need to worry about not having the skills. Pubs are very good at making an illusion that AOCs, Bernie, and Kamala control the Democratic Party.:(

We'll see if the Dems can tie the new QAnon Congresscritters to the Pubs.

Everything CO is talking about is simply a variation/adaptation of the Russian propaganda book The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which is all made up horseshit about the Jewish takeover of the world economy and making the media complicit. This has all been adopted by the QANoN idiots and disseminated across all right wing media in some form, the same way white nationalism has been redefined as “what? it’s ok to be white and love your country”. Republicans are even electing these QANoN idiots.

Insert a CO response that starts with “good grief” and something about “I never heard of QANoN before this post”.

I keep trying to figure out if CO is a conspiracy theorist or someone just trying to make it clear to conspiracy theorists are welcome in the GOP. Other than a strange obsession about street signs and cupcakes before, he didn't seem to be a full-blown conspiracy theorist. But maybe he viewed street signs as part of a one-world government takeover?

Whatever dude.

I'm old enough to remember when Big Corporate was all in for Big Corporate instead of ingratiating itself with government through stakeholder capitalism.

I'm old enough to remember when Big Media believed political censorship by anybody or any institution was abhorrent and really believed democracy died in darkness.

I'm old enough to remember when being born white was acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I keep trying to figure out if CO is a conspiracy theorist or someone just trying to make it clear to conspiracy theorists are welcome in the GOP. Other than a strange obsession about street signs and cupcakes before, he didn't seem to be a full-blown conspiracy theorist. But maybe he viewed street signs as part of a one-world government takeover?

I don't think you know what a conspiracy is let alone a conspiracy theorist. You use that term as a mindless pejorative.

Whatever dude.​
I'm old enough to remember when Big Corporate was all in for Big Corporate instead of ingratiating itself with government through stakeholder capitalism.​

What do you think 401Ks are? An effort to make the person making $40,000/year want to insure the billionaire does extremely well?

I'm old enough to remember when Big Media believed political censorship by anybody or any institution was abhorrent and really believed democracy died in darkness.​

Media hid Wilson's disease, FDR's disease, JFK's flings. Media was all in on Vietnam pretty much until Tet. Did the media ever really question the attacks on the USS Maddox?

I'm old enough to remember when being born white was acceptable.​

You are old enough to remember when being born white guaranteed someone a job over someone of another race?

I don't think you know what a conspiracy is let alone a conspiracy theorist. You use that term as a mindless pejorative.

It is a pejorative, glad you caught on. It is just mindless to accept what OAN tells you without question. All the world's scientists, all the world's corporate leaders, all the world's political leaders are out to get you. Only you, Mas, and a couple of others are smart enough to see through it. Must be good for your ego to believe you are smarter than all the elites combined.

It is just mindless to accept what OAN tells you without question.
Never seen it. Never heard of it except on this board.
All the world's scientists, all the world's corporate leaders, all the world's political leaders are out to get you.
If that is your take away from my posts, we have nothing more to say to each other.
Only you, Mas, and a couple of others are smart enough to see through it.
Nothing to see through. Need to look at.
Must be good for your ego to believe you are smarter than all the elites combined.
Irrelevant remark. The elites (who ever that is) state their intentions in plain and unambiguous fashion.

Never seen it. Never heard of it except on this board.

If that is your take away from my posts, we have nothing more to say to each other.

Nothing to see through. Need to look at.

Irrelevant remark. The elites (who ever that is) state their intentions in plain and unambiguous fashion.

There were strange conspiracies that said that the 2016 vote was hacked (from both the left and right). Note I never signed on, you can use the search feature and see that I also never said there was collusion and in fact said there was no collusion. I truly do not understand why people have to view the world through a lens of "everyone is out to get us". Maybe I lack the paranoia gene. Bill Gates doesn't give a damn about me, he isn't out to plant a tracker in me because he just doesn't care enough.

Now the corporate elites of course want to make their corporations more profitable. That isn't a conspiracy, it is the main purpose behind capitalism. So yes, Gates would push the envelope to make Microsoft more money. That is why we liberals like the idea of government, to serve as the referee.

But note, you are blaming the corporations for whatever they are doing, you all the time accuse scientists of lying about AGW, I believe there are posts by you accusing doctors of diagnosing anything/everything as COVID. All that is paranoid conspiracies. You do seem willing to let Biden be president why being convinced the vote was altered which is just a partial paranoia.

you all the time accuse scientists of lying about AGW, I believe there are posts by you accusing doctors of diagnosing anything/everything as COVID. All that is paranoid conspiracies. You do seem willing to let Biden be president why being convinced the vote was altered which is just a partial paranoia.

That's all bullshit.

For months, maybe a year or more, you've taken my posts to places I have never meant, or in many cases never said. Often you deliberately mistate what I say to provide a platform to launch a criticism.

That's all bullshit.

For months, maybe a year or more, you've taken my posts to places I have never meant, or in many cases never said. Often you deliberately mistate what I say to provide a platform to launch a criticism.

Which part is bullshit? Please be specific and clarify what of the three points Marvin made is completely wrong.

You don't believe that scientists lie about AGW?

You don't believe doctors diagnose other causes of death as COVID?

You aren't willing to let Biden be President or aren't convinced that vote was altered?

What part is 100% bullshit?

Last edited:
Whatever dude.

I'm old enough to remember when Big Corporate was all in for Big Corporate instead of ingratiating itself with government through stakeholder capitalism.

I'm old enough to remember when Big Media believed political censorship by anybody or any institution was abhorrent and really believed democracy died in darkness.

I'm old enough to remember when being born white was acceptable.

And you even ended your post with your own variation of white victimhood. God bless you.

Old enough to remember when minorities were put in their place?

Racist much?

Over the course of my life when people have told me that another person might get a job or get into school over me because they are a minority or a woman, I’m not mad at said minority or woman. I’m mad at the 100s of years of discrimination that led to that practice being a thing in the first place.

I keep forgetting them. I'll have to remember them.

It is amazing how the party of Ike, a huge believer in international treaties, now views them as a sinister plot.

That’s funny. Back in Ike’s day corporate America wasn’t economically intertwined with the Soviets. The NBA, Apple, and Nike are more important to China policy than is the safety of Joe Six Pack’s America.

That’s funny. Back in Ike’s day corporate America wasn’t economically intertwined with the Soviets. The NBA, Apple, and Nike are more important to China policy than is the safety of Joe Six Pack’s America.
I mentioned Ike and treaties. For some reason you have taken to hating defense treaties. Ike formed SEATO. Ike was a big believer in NATO and urged the creation of CENTO.

As to business, Democrats used to be beaten over the head as protectionists. Now the GOP has decided protectionism is good. Do you guys have a coherent policy or is just hate democrats 24x7x365?

Which part is bullshit? Please be specific and clarify what of the three points Marvin made is completely wrong.

-You don't believe that scientist lie about AGW?
-You don't believe doctors diagnose other causes of death as COVID?
-You aren't willing to let Biden be President or aren't convinced that the vote was altered?
-What part is 100% bullshit?

I noticed that he made more posts, but didn't answer.

Asking him direct questions and asking for specifics seem to bother him.

Reactions: hoosboot
I mentioned Ike and treaties. For some reason you have taken to hating defense treaties. Ike formed SEATO. Ike was a big believer in NATO and urged the creation of CENTO.

As to business, Democrats used to be beaten over the head as protectionists. Now the GOP has decided protectionism is good. Do you guys have a coherent policy or is just hate democrats 24x7x365?

Good grief, CO never even heard of democrats before your post.

No major media with a large audience is unbiased. They’re out there, but don’t have the readership or viewers the big players have to influence mass opinion. Biden will be given a short honeymoon, then the media will bust his balls like they do every President. That’s what they do!

If it appeared the media wasn’t aggressive with Biden during the campaign, it’s because Trump dominated the news cycle every day, by design. Biden’s team was content to sit back and let Trump be Trump, IMO. It took the focus off of them and allowed Biden to lay low. That’s a good situation for a gaffe prone candidate.
It's also a good situation if you have a gaffe prone opponent.

Reactions: Morrison
I keep forgetting them. I'll have to remember them.

It is amazing how the party of Ike, a huge believer in international treaties, now views them as a sinister plot.

Good grief. Do you really wanna argue that the world is now like when Ike was POTUS? In those days we had a free world and an oppressed world. That’s it. We led the free world.

Nowadays we have the same people and institutions lecturing us about which lives matter here while they simultaneously take in a gazillion dollars from one of the most oppressive countries on earth while agreeing with, and in some cases in participating in, the censorship and oppression.

ADVERTISEMENT