ADVERTISEMENT

The former Secretary of State and front-running DEM POTUS candidate

LisleIUfan

All-Big Ten
Mar 6, 2004
is shredding tens of thousands of emails and the only outrage I'm hearing is about some stupid law in Indiana.

This is why it's impossible to take Democrats seriously.

Hillary Clinton is a fracking crook.

There was a thread on this . . .

yesterday I believe. It wasn't very long . . . maybe it was a subthread . . . mostly because there wasn't any disagreement on it. No idea what happened to it. Methinks NPT said something innocuous and I responded innocuously.

I'm reserving my outrage button for something important . . . and most assuredly will be ready to cast my ballot in the Democratic primary in 2016.

BTW, I've been cool on Hillary's candidacy this time around from the get-go, in part because I think she's past a reasonable age for running/being president (see Ronald Reagan) and in part because I can't believe that only two families in the US can produce quality candidates for president . . .

. . . heck, I'm about ready to junk all Kennedys, Bushes and Clintons as presidential candidates because I'm beginning to think they're the only families genetically predisposed to being crazy enough to run for president, and casting a ballot for any of them would constitute abuse of the infirm . . . the candidates and (if we vote for any of them) the country.

Were Any of The E-mails Gay? Christian? Tom Crean? Brad Stevens?

Tell the Premie Board that Hillary slept with Calipari and you can deny her some votes!

And the GOP

Candidates are all pandering to the minority Tea Party members to approve this idiotic Indiana law....Hard to taken any of them seriously.

Sure enough

Democratic Party primary, but who is your choice is Hillary isn't in it?

Why would her emails be made public anyway?

Makes no sense to me at all.
This post was edited on 3/31 3:49 PM by joelefty

I'm a fee agent . . .

I'm available for a fee.
wink.r191677.gif

Are you okay with repealing FOIA?

Avoiding FOIA disclosures is the sole reason why Clinton did not use government email for anything while she was in office.

Seriously are you

okay with her deleting them? I don't care who the politician is when they start deleting stuff I get suspicious. I can still remember Nixon looking into the camera and saying "I'm not a crook" or something similar.

No, you ignoramous - it's because she was the Secretary of State

of the United States. She's accountable to the people.

Well...

...the obvious main point to this is COH's reference to FOIA. There are and always have been, of course, governmental documents and communications which are exempt from FOIA. But that's not something left up to the officeholder themselves to determine. There's a process in place for it.

And, besides, something being made public and something being subject to interbranch oversight and review are two totally separate things.

James Carville screwed up when he admitted (or, at least, speculated...given that he wasn't officially speaking for HRC) on national television that the reason she did this was to hide things from congressional oversight.

Is that true for Colin Powell?

He has said he refused to use government email servers when he was SoS, we're there complaints then?

Sigh!

1) You can't even tell sarcasm. Since you can't, I will spell it out for you. I was referring to you partisan simpletons; yes, I am insulting you in return. Got that?

2) If you insult someone, at least learn to spell the word you use. There is no word "ignoramous" in English. Read the post below by NPT; he used correct English and did not call names, even though he also did not catch my sarcasm.

3) Why do grown-ups, and presumably educated (maybe I am over-reaching here
wink.r191677.gif
), rely on insults and name-calling in debates?

I don't know.

Were his records under subpoena? Did he destroy all of them with no agency review? I think if he had destroyed all the records pertaining to his UN WMD speech we'd have heard about it.

I caught

your sarcasm but asked a serious question in return. As you can probably tell from my posting I am very cynical when it comes to politicians. I don't dismiss stuff just because one is a conservative because I simply don't trust them.

Lisle, I am waiting for your insulting response!

A normal person would respond with an apology. But from you, I have been waiting for another sophomoric name-calling. Where are you?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT