ADVERTISEMENT

The End of a Error

Yes he did. Just because your rightwing media didn't cover it, doesn't mean he didn't say it.

Are you that much of a blind dumbass?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." - Trump

The only thing i got wrong was about easter, he just said he wants to country to go back to normal by easter and for the churches to be full for easter. So he was just blowing sunshine up people's ass given the data didn't show it going away.

I mean if video evidence for all he has been accused of -- from grabbing pussies to Mexican rapists to covid being a hoax then going away by March etc isn't enough, we might as well shut down the WC. Its madness.

Makes more sense yelling at clouds than having a discussion. If we can't even agree on the basic facts, whats the point?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I mean if video evidence for all he has been accused of -- from grabbing pussies to Mexican rapists to covid being a hoax then going away by March etc isn't enough, we might as well shut down the WC. Its madness.

Makes more sense yelling at clouds than having a discussion. If we can't even agree on the basic facts, whats the point?
I keep thinking that one of these days Mr Mango will look around, realize that his cult is comprised of morons and try to swallow a shotgun.
He'd probably just shoot Rudy, but a boy can dream.

they're just pawns to him. He is glad they are morons.

“Where’s the damn storm?" wrote one person in a large QAnon supporting Telegram group.

“I want to puke," another wrote.

Accusations of those to blame for the failure ranged from Mr Trump himself to Q, but the widespread acceptance was that “we been played”, as one account wrote.

“Sad and confused,” one follower wrote, seemingly summing up many followers’ feelings. “Sick to my stomach."

maybe a few idiots will wake up but based on this board, I'm not counting on that happening in large numbers.

Reactions: Bill4411
sure he was. I was slightly off on the easter comment but the rest was true.

Just replace the Easter comment with any one of a dozen others, like

"when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done"

take your pick of the stupid lies he told:

For the people on here afflicted with TDS who still feel a need to post - get help.

If not for a 100 year pandemic nothing would be changing. We experienced the best economy of our lifetime along with a list of accomplishments that other administrations could only dream about. Russia collusion was made up crap and the perpetrators of that are being investigated for criminal wrongdoing.

Your hero hid in his basement for 6 months. Leading from the rear.

For the people on here afflicted with TDS who still feel a need to post - get help.

If not for a 100 year pandemic nothing would be changing. We experienced the best economy of our lifetime along with a list of accomplishments that other administrations could only dream about. Russia collusion was made up crap and the perpetrators of that are being investigated for criminal wrongdoing.

we got a new idiot in town woot woot.

How is your brainwashing?

You should do some research on the russia collusion because it definitely wasn't made up crap. And sorry, no one trying to hold trump accountable is being investigated. That is made up crap ;)

#dumbtrumpers

If Mr Mango could read your posts he'd look for a Browning and shells.

Get treatment ASAP for your TAS1, TAS2 and TAS3, or it will take over your life.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
For possibly giving our enemies stealth tech?
If you go through the list of Trump's pardons, he actually pardoned a bona fide Israeli spy doing long time for managing the John Walker spy ring stealing US naval stealth secrets for Israel. This pardon was apparently requested by Trump's buddy, Netanyahu, not by an American.

Is that your reference, or is there another one?

Moron.

If you go through the list of Trump's pardons, he actually pardoned a bona fide Israeli spy doing long time for managing the John Walker spy ring stealing US naval stealth secrets for Israel. This pardon was apparently requested by Trump's buddy, Netanyahu, not by an American.

Is that your reference, or is there another one?
That pardon is definitely something to criticize Trump for doing.

Reactions: Spartans9312
What? UAE isn't an enemy of the US.
Technically neither is Russia or China (who both have ties to the UAE) ..can we give them F-35's too, or do we just wait until the UAE lets them look at theirs.

Last edited:
Neither is Russia or China (who both have ties to the UAE) ..can we give them F-35's too, or do we just wait until the UAE lets them look at theirs.
They’ scheduled for delivery in 2027 or something. That will be old tech by then. Besides, China & Russia already have most details due to our pathetic cyber security.

Neither is Russia or China ..can we give them F-35's too, or do we just wait until the UAE lets them look at theirs.
We sell weapon systems to partner countries when it is in our national interests to do so. UAE is a partner to counterbalance Iran. We've sold and will sell lots of weapon systems to UAE. We sold a lot of weapon systems to UAE during the Obama administration as well.

Russia and China aren't partners, they're competitors.

Reactions: Spartans9312
We sell weapon systems to partner countries when it is in our national interests to do so. UAE is a partner to counterbalance Iran. We've sold and will sell lots of weapon systems to UAE. We sold a lot of weapon systems to UAE during the Obama administration as well.

Russia and China aren't partners, they're competitors.
Yea, I know all of that, but the stuff we sold them was not anywhere near as high tech or secret as an F-35. I also get that we want to drive them away from Russian (they were looking for possible SU-57's from Russia) and Chinese influence, which they used as leverage along with normalization with Israel, to get these jets. In the context of "Trump's accomplishment" .... meh.

Russia and China are passive enemies.

Last edited:
Yea, I know all of that, but the stuff we sold them was not anywhere near as high tech or secret as an F-35. I also get that we want to drive them away from Russian (they were looking for possible SU-57's from Russia) and Chinese influence, which they used as leverage along with normalization with Israel, to get these jets. In the context of "Trump's accomplishment" .... meh.
The F-35 isn't exactly a state secret. It was developed to be a common strike fighter for the U.S. and major allies. Now, that doesn't mean we should just sell it to anyone. There's a good reason we cancelled the contract with Turkey, for example. But that doesn't mean making the UAE a partner is beyond the pale.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The F-35 isn't exactly a state secret. It was developed to be a common strike fighter for the U.S. and major allies. Now, that doesn't mean we should just sell it to anyone. There's a good reason we cancelled the contract with Turkey, for example. But that doesn't mean making the UAE a partner is beyond the pale.
The stealth tech is, and some of the electronics, which is not part of the export models.

Neither China nor Russia have the tech - as evidenced by their Gen 5 fighters not being near as effective in stealth roles.

those are allies.
I know that. My point is, we're not sharing anything with the UAE that isn't already out there. We're simply adding the UAE to the list of partners. I'm not saying that's a smart move, mind you. I have no idea if it is or not. I'm just saying we're not sharing anything that we haven't already decided was sharable.

That pardon is definitely something to criticize Trump for doing.
I'll be honest, I don't really have a problem with that pardon, and I don't think Stuffshot accurately described it. All of the other Israeli spies involved with Pollard were given clemency in exchange for Israeli cooperation in the investigation. The only reason Sella wasn't part of that is because his involvement wasn't known at the time. It took a while, but Israel has officially taken responsibility for the incident and apologized. Pollard himself has been released. Sella was never going to stand trial, anyway, so this seems like a good way to finally close the book on the whole thing.

I know that. My point is, we're not sharing anything with the UAE that isn't already out there. We're simply adding the UAE to the list of partners. I'm not saying that's a smart move, mind you. I have no idea if it is or not. I'm just saying we're not sharing anything that we haven't already decided was sharable.
Sorry longer answer, I was driving ... and you made me break the law. Bad goat ..

Actually we are and to a politically fickle nation that recently was and may still be in negotiation with Russia to buy their fifth gen fighter. They've also recently bought AA tech from Russia.

They are not stable enough or allied enough to sell them top of the line aircraft. Sure it's not an F-22 or F-117 .. but that plane is still full of secrets our enemies would love to get their hands on.

Stealth tech is highly complicated, it's about skin, shape, trust, even paint, and so many other things and the Russians and Chinese are far behind us. Anything they could get out of reverse engineering a working model would help them.

The composite skin especially is still very much a well kept secret. Getting a hold of it would not only help them possibly recreate it but also help them make tech that can see it.

Just as getting a working Zero that landed in the Aleutians helped create the Hellcat which helped us shoot down more Zeros. Just as getting a working Mig-25 that landed in Japan, helped us realize that the USSR had stolen some of our Gen 4 secrets but not enough and they had only created a massive junk POS .. alleviated the Mig-25 scare. (ie the "oh no the Soviets are ahead of us let's spend more money" )

I'm sure Pentagon has thought this out thoroughly, and I'm also sure there are members against the sale. I don't think it will ever happen. I doubt it would have ever happened under anyone other than Trump.

Last edited:
Sorry longer answer, I was driving ... and you made me break the law. Bad goat ..

Actually we are and to a politically fickle nation that recently was and may still be in negotiation with Russia to buy their fifth gen fighter. They've also recently bought AA tech from Russia.

They are not stable enough or allied enough to sell them top of the line aircraft. Sure it's not an F-22 or F-117 .. but that plane is still full of secrets our enemies would love to get their hands on.

Stealth tech is highly complicated, it's about skin, shape, trust, so many other things and the Russians and Chinese are far behind us. Anything they could get out of reverse engineering a working model would help them.

The composite skin especially is still very much a well kept secret. Getting a hold of it would not only help them recreate it but also help them make tech that can see it.

Just as getting a working Zero that landed in the Aleutians helped create the Hellcat which helped us shoot down more Zeros. Just as getting a working Mig-25 that landed in Japan, helped us realize that the USSR had stolen some of our Gen 4 secrets but not enough and they had only created a massive junk POS .. alleviated the Mig-25 scare. (ie the "oh no the Soviets are ahead of us let's spend more money" )

I'm sure pentagon has thought this out thoroughly, and I'm also sure there are members against the sale. I don't think it will ever happen. I doubt it would have ever happened under anyone other than Trump.
I gotcha. Ultimately what you're saying here is that, unlike me, you do have a strong opinion on whether or not UAE is a smart partner to have for this program. I guess I'll have to think about this one some more. It's definitely a concern that you can't throw a stone anywhere in the ME without hitting Russia. They are absolutely dedicated to being a player in the region on our own level. Even Israel plays footsie with them. Do you think it was a mistake to ship F-35s to Israel?

Reactions: T.M.P.
The stealth tech is, and some of the electronics, which is not part of the export models.

Neither China nor Russia have the tech - as evidenced by their Gen 5 fighters not being near as effective in stealth roles.
What we're selling UAE aren't the same F-35s we fly. They're not the same that Israel will fly either. We have a qualitative edge requirement for stuff we sell to Israel and stuff we sell to other countries - like Egypt, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE.

Maybe I'm misinformed, but we aren't agreeing to give the UAE anything the UK, Canada, Belgium, etc. haven't already received. We're just selling them the planes, not the blueprints.
There are tech transfer approval requirements for everything we sell to other countries. There are also stipulations in the agreement (Letter of Offer and Acceptance, or LOA) about what the partner country can and can't do with what we sell them. If they don't meet those requirements there are sanctions that will be put in place, plus they won't get more stuff. Everyone wants our stuff because it's still the best in the world. Even the lesser versions we sell some countries is better than the weapon systems that China and Russia sell.

What we're selling UAE aren't the same F-35s we fly. They're not the same that Israel will fly either. We have a qualitative edge requirement for stuff we sell to Israel and stuff we sell to other countries - like Egypt, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE.
What's different? I'm no engineer, but my understanding is that the stealth stuff isn't an option that can be included or excluded on a whim. It's a property of the design of the plane itself.

Yea, I know, the electronic packages are different. Israel will just pack it with dutch electronics like they did the F-16, which are probably superior.

What's different? I'm no engineer, but my understanding is that the stealth stuff isn't an option that can be included or excluded on a whim. It's a property of the design of the plane itself.
Radar and ECM (electronic counter measures.)

and

Yup. the shape of the plane, in minute detail, like the intakes and how the exhaust are hidden. Plus the composite skin are all things China and Russia are behind on..

Stealth tech is highly complicated, it's about skin, shape, trust, even paint, and so many other things and the Russians and Chinese are far behind us. Anything they could get out of reverse engineering a working model would help them.

The composite skin especially is still very much a well kept secret. Getting a hold of it would not only help them possibly recreate it but also help them make tech that can see it.

I'm sure Pentagon has thought this out thoroughly, and I'm also sure there are members against the sale. I don't think it will ever happen. I doubt it would have ever happened under anyone other than Trump.
I think it will probably happen. An LOA is essentially a contract between the US and the partner country and both countries signed it. It won't be easy to break it without UAE doing something that requires us to impose sanctions on them - like violating their agreements on the other weapons systems we've sold them. We've sold them a lot. There was a big F-16 sale during the Obama administration and several other fairly high tech systems. UAE has actually been a pretty reliable partner nation and we do End Use Monitoring for every country that buys high value weapons systems. It's part of the agreements.

I'm not an expert on that system. I just know that we're not going to sell them the same version we use for that system to UAE. There will be qualitative differences.

Do you think it was a mistake to ship F-35s to Israel?

No because if they ruin the dynamic they have with us, they can no longer get our tech, which has given them a huge advantage in the area,. Losing it sets them back militarily and threatens their existence.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT