ADVERTISEMENT

The End of a Error

And the other dozen or so countries that have normalized relations? Diminishing others accomplishments is a bad look Shooter.

How would you like it if someone told you that all the tinkering you do with test tubes and beakers served no purpose?
Come to present time.

Sad to see. This speech is a reminder of what Trump can accomplish if he would have just stayed on message. The list of accomplishments is long and impressive. The Arbraham Accords likely would have earned any other president the Nobel Prize.

In the end, Covid was too much. The constant barrage of slings and arrows he took from the media, all day every day, was too much. Bogus investigations from his first day in office was too much. If he could have rose above it all he might have had a chance. It would have taken a saint like level of grace, which we know he doesn't have.

And now he leaves with a shadow over his legacy. I am not hopeful about the next four years. The incoming administration seems hellbent on dividing people along gender and racial lines. We're better than that.

dividing people? did you even listen to the inauguration? maybe the english language is tough for you but you were obviously hellbent on not really listening.

What do you think trump did for the last 4 years? He thought federal assistance was only for Republicans that kissed his ass. Big difference between that and what biden said, which is that he will be president for all of the people, not just those who voted for him.

Divider n chief is gone...hopefully in prison soon. #lockhimup

Trump's accomplishments in foreign policy is definitely singular. Congrats. He has 1 accomplishment.

How is stopping North Korea's nuclear ambitions going? Or Iran?
You tell me. Have you seen North Korea lobbing missles at Guam lately?

Seen any terrorists attacks by Iran lately?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Come to present time.

We're in a thread about the end of the Trump era, naturally there might be some reflection on that era. You're free to find another thread you like better. Otherwise stop following me around like a lost puppy.

Doesn't mean they aren't stockpiling.

Probably too busy laughing their ass off at the idiots storming the Capitol.

Why did you avoid answering my questions?

I'm sure our allies love the fact they can go back to welching on their NATO commitments.

they love the fact that they get to talk to an adult that doesn't throw tantrums and insult them over disagreements. I am sure having to converse on serious topics with someone with an IQ level of a 1st grader and the attention span of a gnat got tiring for other leaders.

Last edited:
Ha ha it reminds me of the joke about the drummer Buddy Rich (who I guess was a world class prick).

Buddy Rich had thousands of people show up at his funeral because they just wanted to make sure that he was really dead.

Or what Red Skelton said on Harry Cohn's (Columbia studio) funeral:

Cohn's well-attended funeral on stage 12 of the Columbia lot was the subject of the famous (perhaps apocryphal) quote attributed to Red Skelton: "It proves what Harry always said: Give the public what they want and they'll come out for it." He is interred in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Hollywood. Media portrayal

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
Buh bye, shithole of a humanoid.

Was that your self eulogy? Dont do it yet things will get better, but yes you did describe youself very well, so goodbye so goodbye sh*thole of a person that you are . Enjoy what lies ahead for you.

Was that your self eulogy? Dont do it yet things will get better, but yes you did describe youself very well, so goodbye so goodbye sh*thole of a person that you are . Enjoy what lies ahead for you.

Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to figure out who he was talking about.

#dumbshitfish

Sad to see. This speech is a reminder of what Trump can accomplish if he would have just stayed on message. The list of accomplishments is long and impressive. The Arbraham Accords likely would have earned any other president the Nobel Prize.

In the end, Covid was too much. The constant barrage of slings and arrows he took from the media, all day every day, was too much. Bogus investigations from his first day in office was too much. If he could have rose above it all he might have had a chance. It would have taken a saint like level of grace, which we know he doesn't have.

And now he leaves with a shadow over his legacy. I am not hopeful about the next four years. The incoming administration seems hellbent on dividing people along gender and racial lines. We're better than that.
Did his list of accomplishments include inciting a mob to storm our capital resulting in the death of 5 people. Lying to the American people for four years (it will just disappear, China is paying billions of dollars into our treasury and in two weeks we will have a great new healthcare plan). If you think the investigations by the New York AG and Manhattan DA are bogus you best pull your head from the Trump sand real soon. Not too mention he is still an unindicted co-conspirator with his partner serving a 3 year prison sentence. And where oh where did $60 million go from the inauguration fund,

Covid was too much because he lied about it from the get-go and Donald Trump's problem wasn't the media. Donald Trump's problem was Donald Trump His legacy will be that he was a vulgar, petty, vindictive little man who was never intellectually fit to be president. This nightmare ended today.

Reactions: T.M.P.
dividing people? did you even listen to the inauguration? maybe the english language is tough for you but you were obviously hellbent on not really listening.

What do you think trump did for the last 4 years? He thought federal assistance was only for Republicans that kissed his ass. Big difference between that and what biden said, which is that he will be president for all of the people, not just those who voted for him.

Divider n chief is gone...hopefully in prison soon. #lockhimup
I don’t like you!!!!

Reactions: Crayfish57
Did his list of accomplishments include inciting a mob to storm our capital resulting in the death of 5 people. Lying to the American people for four years (it will just disappear, China is paying billions of dollars into our treasury and in two weeks we will have a great new healthcare plan). If you think the investigations by the New York AG and Manhattan DA are bogus you best pull your head from the Trump sand real soon. Not too mention he is still an unindicted co-conspirator with his partner serving a 3 year prison sentence. And where oh where did $60 million go from the inauguration fund,

Covid was too much because he lied about it from the get-go and Donald Trump's problem wasn't the media. Donald Trump's problem was Donald Trump His legacy will be that he was a vulgar, petty, vindictive little man who was never intellectually fit to be president. This nightmare ended today.
Where did he lie about Covid from the get go? List the accomplishments of Biden in 47 years? The riot this summer? Speaking of petty ,vulgar, and vindictive little men that would be your mugshot.

I can see why you’re such a disappointment after reading that your post!
It definitely influenced my deep love of country, having so many ancestors who laid in on the line for that flag. In the Phillipines, in Okinawa, and in the Battle of the Bulge. My Dad was never in combat, but he was also in the Pacific theater for 3 years as a company clerk. Two aunts were also nurses in WWII.

The UAE and Israel had long recognized each other in many areas of international business, including minerals/mining, technology, and goods. They decided to make recognition public, at the insistence of an external egomaniac. That usually isn't big news at all.
It was undoubtedly big news. I dislike Trump as much as anyone here probably, but his administration deserves credit for this one.

Where did he lie about Covid from the get go? List the accomplishments of Biden in 47 years? The riot this summer? Speaking of petty ,vulgar, and vindictive little men that would be your mugshot.

Um it would be gone by easter, it was a democrat hoax created so he would lose the election, inject disinfectant and it would magically go away.

Take your pick on lies.

Btw, has mexico paid for the wall yet? Still waiting on that. Also waiting on trumpcare that would blow the socks off obamacare.

#dumbtrumpshits

Oh look, the village idiot shows up.

tenor.gif

Um it would be gone by easter, it was a democrat hoax created so he would lose the election, inject disinfectant and it would magically go away.

Take your pick on lies.

Btw, has mexico paid for the wall yet? Still waiting on that. Also waiting on trumpcare that would blow the socks off obamacare.

#dumbtrumpshits
None of which he said. But keep on with the lies if it makes you feel good.

None of which he said. But keep on with the lies if it makes you feel good.

Yes he did. Just because your rightwing media didn't cover it, doesn't mean he didn't say it.

Are you that much of a blind dumbass?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." - Trump

The only thing i got wrong was about easter, he just said he wants to country to go back to normal by easter and for the churches to be full for easter. So he was just blowing sunshine up people's ass given the data didn't show it going away.

Last edited:
Yes he did. Just because your rightwing media didn't cover it, doesn't mean he didn't say it.

Are you that much of a blind dumbass?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." - Trump

He was talking about therapies that were being developed. Not injecting chlorine into your system. Another lie you were being fed by the media.

Where did he say it would be over by Easter? Why did you ignore that claim you made?

With every post, you continue to prove you are the village idiot.

Just cyberattacks by Russia much more damaging than what you’ve listed. Good thing we met them with such a swift response...

Reactions: Bill4411
He was talking about therapies that were being developed. Not injecting chlorine into your system. Another lie you were being fed by the media.

Where did he say it would be over by Easter? Why did you ignore that claim you made?

With every post, you continue to prove you are the village idiot.

sure he was. I was slightly off on the easter comment but the rest was true.

You have the village idiot position solidified.

source.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT