ADVERTISEMENT

The End of a Error

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot

What he really meant to say was.....

"No president has ever tweeted more than me. While golfing I contemplated a lot of stuff, such as what burger and where to eat next. I see a better future for myself, now that I've tricked millions of worse off people into giving me some of their hard-earned savings. I stand before you rewriting history and hope to evade prosecution of my mischievous presidency. Bless me!"

Last edited:

What he really meant was.....

"No president has ever tweeted more than me. While golfing I contemplated a lot of stuff, such as what burger and where to eat next. I see a better future for myself, now that I've tricked millions of worse off people into giving me some of their hard-earned savings. I stand before you rewriting history and hope to evade prosecution of my mischievous presidency. Bless me!"
"Ask not what your country can do for you.
Ask what your country can do for me."
djt.jpg

This could be his biggest ratings day ever. The world wanting to make sure the monster actually leaves.

Ha ha it reminds me of the joke about the drummer Buddy Rich (who I guess was a world class prick).

Buddy Rich had thousands of people show up at his funeral because they just wanted to make sure that he was really dead.

the tl;dr version of Trump's Andrews Air Force Base farewell:

I'm awesome, Melania is awesome, no on worked harder than me, we did a lot of things, if anything goes wrong - I told you so, and when things go right it's because we set them up to succeed.

I wonder if the guy who spends thousands of dollars on his fake hair, spray tans, and wears lifts and spanx may not be the alpha silverback that the cult thinks he is. Maybe.
How much do you think he weighs? 270? Needs to hit the Peleton

the tl;dr version of Trump's Andrews Air Force Base farewell:

I'm awesome, Melania is awesome, no on worked harder than me, we did a lot of things, if anything goes wrong - I told you so, and when things go right it's because we set them up to succeed.

That's pretty much it.

Sad thing is I'm relieved because it could have been much worse so...whatever I'll take it.

Now let's get though the day with nothing stupid happening like an assassination attempt or a Building getting blown up.

I have faith and a weird feels that the lunatic fringe is going to go back to the dark corners of the web and the urge to kill each other will recede from the news cycle, which would be a welcome change.

I have faith and a weird feels that the lunatic fringe is going to go back to the dark corners of the web and the urge to kill each other will recede from the news cycle, which would be a welcome change.
This. They will crawl back under their rocks. Remains to be seen who might try and bring them back out again.

Reactions: TommyCracker
This. They will crawl back under their rocks. Remains to be seen who might try and bring them back out again.
It's both laughable and pathetic that guys like Ted Cruz, Hawley, and Pompeo think they can pander enough to collect the hardcore Trumpsters for their own Presidential run. For the most part, the MAGA-gear loyalists detest guys like this almost as much as the do the dems. They are part and parcel of "the swamp" that Trump famously (and falsely) promised to drain.

The blind Republican partisans like those on this board are going to vote for whomever the party decides to endorse. None of the fools named above have to pander to attract those votes. Trump loyalists who don't fall into the "blind partisan" category don't give a shit for career politicians. They were attracted to Trump because he promised them he would burn Washington to the ground (they were of course disappointed that he meant figuratively rather than literally, but they gave it a hell of a go a couple of weeks ago). They aren't going to attach themselves to anyone who has actual political acumen. They want a rabble rouser who can incite frothing fury and amplify their grievances. They don't care if it's 100% ignorant bullshit (obviously - see the last 5 years as proof), but it has to be the bullshit of a true outsider. They love Trump - not conservatism, not Republicanism. They aren't going to war for Cruz, Hawley, Pompeo, Nunes, Gaetz, or any of the other posers steeped in DC politics.

Unless it's Don Jr. or Ivanka or some celebrity charlatan from Fox who can trigger them via the magic box, my guess is that their interest in politics will wane. They want a cartoon action hero to lead them and make them feel loved. Trump was able to sustain the lie that he loved them, and they loved him back. It was like a teenage fantasy for them that they would capture his attention and he would take them into his inner circle the way 13 year-old girls dreamed about becoming Justin Beiber's girlfriend. Same mentality, same fantasy (only with more guns).

If somebody want to scoop up that crowd for 2024, their best bet might be to dress in the costume of some comic book superhero (not Black Panther though) or pretend to be the real Walker, Texas Ranger. They fell for the ruse in 2016, it might work again. But it isn't likely to be some smarmy insider. Even the gullible dummies who love '45 know those bastards are imposters.

What he really meant to say was.....

Has Air Force One been returned yet?

Sad to see. This speech is a reminder of what Trump can accomplish if he would have just stayed on message. The list of accomplishments is long and impressive. The Arbraham Accords likely would have earned any other president the Nobel Prize.

In the end, Covid was too much. The constant barrage of slings and arrows he took from the media, all day every day, was too much. Bogus investigations from his first day in office was too much. If he could have rose above it all he might have had a chance. It would have taken a saint like level of grace, which we know he doesn't have.

And now he leaves with a shadow over his legacy. I am not hopeful about the next four years. The incoming administration seems hellbent on dividing people along gender and racial lines. We're better than that.

That's pretty much it.

Sad thing is I'm relieved because it could have been much worse so...whatever I'll take it.

Now let's get though the day with nothing stupid happening like an assassination attempt or a Building getting blown up.

They’re alive and well on this forum. 🤫

The Arbraham Accords likely would have earned any other president the Nobel Prize.
The UAE and Israel had long recognized each other in many areas of international business, including minerals/mining, technology, and goods. They decided to make recognition public, at the insistence of an external egomaniac. That usually isn't big news at all.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
The UAE and Israel had long recognized each other in many areas of international business, including minerals/mining, technology, and goods. They decided to make recognition public, at the insistence of an external egomaniac. That usually isn't big news at all.

And the other dozen or so countries that have normalized relations? Diminishing others accomplishments is a bad look Shooter.

How would you like it if someone told you that all the tinkering you do with test tubes and beakers served no purpose?

Yeah, Middle East peace deals are a dime a dozen.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Sad to see. This speech is a reminder of what Trump can accomplish if he would have just stayed on message. The list of accomplishments is long and impressive. The Arbraham Accords likely would have earned any other president the Nobel Prize.

In the end, Covid was too much. The constant barrage of slings and arrows he took from the media, all day every day, was too much. Bogus investigations from his first day in office was too much. If he could have rose above it all he might have had a chance. It would have taken a saint like level of grace, which we know he doesn't have.

And now he leaves with a shadow over his legacy. I am not hopeful about the next four years. The incoming administration seems hellbent on dividing people along gender and racial lines. We're better than that.

You can leave whenever you want. Although your options for countries that will let us in may be limited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT