ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

The Memorial

20 spots, top 5 pay, $5 entry.

Trying something different this week, a 50/50 contest in addition to the regular format.

$2 entry, 20 spots, place in the top half of the field and win $1.70 ($3.70 total payout)

Last edited:
It's a Major!
US Open, $10, top 5 pay, 20 spots

Edit: I screwed this up and it's a 50/50. Trying to figure out how to change it to top 5 pay

I have this all fuzzed up. I can't change the original above. It's a 50/50, not a top 5 pay. If you want in the traditional Top 5 spots payout, enter the REAL D-BAG OPEN below.

US Open, $10, top 5 pay, 20 spots

Here's the Original $2 Recurring 50/50
$2 Entry, Top Half of the field cashes. Bottom half of the field donates.

Please accept my apologies

fS9VA8Z.jpg

nCGthLM.jpg

1tbzTtb.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to whichever one of you is vbhagavan for winning the Open contest last week. I hope you enjoy my $10 and bought a couple of beers with it.

3M this week.

$5 Entry, 20 spots, Top 5 Pay

Congrats to whichever one of you is vbhagavan for winning the Open contest last week. I hope you enjoy my $10 and bought a couple of beers with it.

3M this week.

$5 Entry, 20 spots, Top 5 Pay

Good friend of mine, followed Peegs to the other site. I was happy to back door 4th with Morikawa, Westwood/Bezinzout went completely limp on the weekend. If Rahm could hit putts the entire leaderboard could have been flipped, he could have shot 62 yesterday.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Good friend of mine, followed Peegs to the other site. I was happy to back door 4th with Morikawa, Westwood/Bezinzout went completely limp on the weekend. If Rahm could hit putts the entire leaderboard could have been flipped, he could have shot 62 yesterday.
Oostie and especially Sheffler let me down Sunday. I played that lineup in 12 contests and went from quadrupling my money to zip/nada/nuttin around 11:30-12:00.

He's already entered in this week's contest. Took him less than 30 minutes.

Oostie and especially Sheffler let me down Sunday. I played that lineup in 12 contests and went from quadrupling my money to zip/nada/nuttin around 11:30-12:00.

He's already entered in this week's contest. Took him less than 30 minutes.

Feel awful for Louie, hope he gets a second at some point. I like Sheffler a lot, once he breaks through he will win a lot. He will likely be a good value during the FedEx Cup events.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Ryder Cup Bitches!!!

$5 entry, 20 spots, top 5 pay

I kept it at $5, since it's match play format with different scoring. You pick a captain and your captain has a 1.5x multiplier for scoring, but also has a higher draft price. If you've ever played NFL Showdown, it's similar to that.

It's been awhile degenerates. I haven't played golf in awhile and after taking a long time off from DFS football I made my comeback starting 3 weeks ago. Well, today I had my biggest win and should probably retire again from fantasy sports. Today I won the week 10 Draftkings Millionaire Maker. I've had a lot of close calls in golf, but honestly this was sorta our of nowhere. Since I won this contest I get automatically entered in the 200 person Football live final down in Miami. I have to figure out if the wife will let me go in person. WE're pretty care with the Covid protocols but now that our youngest just got her first shot, I'm hoping maybe the wife and I can head down to Miami together and do this live in person championship. Top prize takes 2.5 million! Hope you all are well! Wish we could all celebrate together! Peace out!

It's been awhile degenerates. I haven't played golf in awhile and after taking a long time off from DFS football I made my comeback starting 3 weeks ago. Well, today I had my biggest win and should probably retire again from fantasy sports. Today I won the week 10 Draftkings Millionaire Maker. I've had a lot of close calls in golf, but honestly this was sorta our of nowhere. Since I won this contest I get automatically entered in the 200 person Football live final down in Miami. I have to figure out if the wife will let me go in person. WE're pretty care with the Covid protocols but now that our youngest just got her first shot, I'm hoping maybe the wife and I can head down to Miami together and do this live in person championship. Top prize takes 2.5 million! Hope you all are well! Wish we could all celebrate together! Peace out!
Congratulations and good luck.

Reactions: Eppy99
You son of a bitch. You won a million dollars. A million F*cking dollars.

A million dollars. I mean SHIT, that's
100 grand more than what I'm on the record for as to what I'd hypothetically charge to give another man a hand job (which, in spite of inflation, still remains 900k btw. Still no eye contact though)

Yeah-yeah, taxes, I know. But even after that. To inject hundreds and hundreds of thousands of after tax dollars into your liquid monies in one fell swoop..... man, that's potentially (maybe, probably) life changing shit right there. That's what that is.

Congratulations you bastard!

You son of a bitch. You won a million dollars. A million F*cking dollars.

A million dollars. I mean SHIT, that's
100 grand more than what I'm on the record for as to what I'd hypothetically charge to give another man a hand job (which, in spite of inflation, still remains 900k btw. Still no eye contact though)

Yeah-yeah, taxes, I know. But even after that. To inject hundreds and hundreds of thousands of after tax dollars into your liquid monies in one fell swoop..... man, that's potentially (maybe, probably) life changing shit right there. That's what that is.

Congratulations you bastard!
Thank you brother….a big chunk is headed towards my three kids 529 plans. Will be nice not having to worry about that anymore.

Reactions: IU40IU and Timmy!
Here’s a nice little article that talks about the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT