ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Strap in boys, the PM slate today is supposed to be WINDY! These guys in the morning may be able to take advantage of the conditions.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I will never pick Justin Rose again. $9,900

POS: T136 (+4)
R1: 73(+3)
R2: Thru 1: (+1)
11 PAR, 2 BIR, 6 BOG
8.50 pts

Yea, thanks for checking. Just a lot going on in the family. We're trying to put together my kids Bat Mitzvah in the middle of a pandemic that was canceled from March. Plus my kids are back in school both in person and at home so I'm focused on helping them get on zoom, etc. Just normal Covid stress type crap. Thanks again for checking!

Yea, thanks for checking. Just a lot going on in the family. We're trying to put together my kids Bat Mitzvah in the middle of a pandemic that was canceled from March. Plus my kids are back in school both in person and at home so I'm focused on helping them get on zoom, etc. Just normal Covid stress type crap. Thanks again for checking!
There's 3 spots left and you have 4+ hours to pick a team. Now that I know you're OK don't be a pussy.

Fine take my money. I did absolutely no research which means I will probably won’t and would have won a million dollars with this lineup.

@hookyIU1990 not planning on playing this week. My middle daughter is having her Bat Mitzvah. It would be quite the dick move if I was watching my phone all weekend. On the another note thanks for reaching out last week. After I signed up to play in the league I decided what the heck I may as well play some more contests. I ended up taking home about $2,500 but it was almost a really profitable weekend. I played 31 entries in the $25 500k first prize contest. I was sitting top ten for awhile on Sunday and then it all started to unravel as it usually does. In fact I had like 10 lineups in the top 100 of that 80k person contest. I had a real tight core. I used Dustin Johnson and Joel Dahmen in 96% of my lineups. Streelman didn't wow but he had some birdies (77% lineups), I had Hideki in about 50% and Rahm in like 22%. I then sprinkled players in throughout. When your core hits it can be real profitable. I like to take an aggressive stance when there's fewer players in the tournament. I also cashed in the $888 contest which helped but I was sitting in 4th place there for awhile. My worst lineup was in the Dbag. I set it up before I committed to doing some research and forgot to edit. Oh well. Again thanks for contacting me!

@hookyIU1990 not planning on playing this week. My middle daughter is having her Bat Mitzvah. It would be quite the dick move if I was watching my phone all weekend. On the another note thanks for reaching out last week. After I signed up to play in the league I decided what the heck I may as well play some more contests. I ended up taking home about $2,500 but it was almost a really profitable weekend. I played 31 entries in the $25 500k first prize contest. I was sitting top ten for awhile on Sunday and then it all started to unravel as it usually does. In fact I had like 10 lineups in the top 100 of that 80k person contest. I had a real tight core. I used Dustin Johnson and Joel Dahmen in 96% of my lineups. Streelman didn't wow but he had some birdies (77% lineups), I had Hideki in about 50% and Rahm in like 22%. I then sprinkled players in throughout. When your core hits it can be real profitable. I like to take an aggressive stance when there's fewer players in the tournament. I also cashed in the $888 contest which helped but I was sitting in 4th place there for awhile. My worst lineup was in the Dbag. I set it up before I committed to doing some research and forgot to edit. Oh well. Again thanks for contacting me!

My best to your daughter on her Bat Mitzvah. I'm sure she'll look beautiful on her day.

As far as the rest of that bullshit, ESAD. I took a bath last week after a pretty good run over the last month. I suck when it gets down to the smaller fields like this. I need to get with the program, jump on the team and come on in for the big win.
KR5Quz7.jpg

Btw, I posted a 12 person contest for this crappy tournament this week. Top 3 cash. Need 3 more people.

Kevin Na can suck my star spangled ding dong. It was an Italian last week. This week it's a S Korean that's sinking my ship. #Merica

Still some spots left in this one.

@Eppy99 @PhishPhan682 @Timmy! @IU40IU @twenty02
Thank you for the heads up. Always appreciated. In this instance, I was already in. My DK handle is ssang. DK handle ssang = Indiana Rivals handle Timmy! Anyhow, in it to win it. With the victory at TPC San Antonio - Texas Valero this past weekend, I’m gunning for back to back wins on the Douchebag tour. Feeling dangerous. DJ-like heater incoming. Watch out.

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up. Always appreciated. In this instance, I was already in. My DK handle is ssang. DK handle ssang = Indiana Rivals handle Timmy! Anyhow, in it to win it. With the victory at TPC San Antonio - Texas Valero this past weekend, I’m gunning for back to back wins on the Douchebag tour. Feeling dangerous. DJ-like heater in-coming. Watch out.
Aw shit.

<feverishly investigates how to remove players from a contest>

Reactions: Timmy!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT