ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Oooof, tough week for my lineups. Played a lot of a DJ as a contrarian pick. Also high on Rose, Xander, Koepka, but in the Milly faded Bryson, Thomas, Spieth and Rory. There’s always next week!

Oooof, tough week for my lineups. Played a lot of a DJ as a contrarian pick. Also high on Rose, Xander, Koepka, but in the Milly faded Bryson, Thomas, Spieth and Rory. There’s always next week!
Fowler rally screwed me. Rahm did as well in some of my other entries. Everyone but the high dollar guys are doing well for me.

Thanks for organizing that Eppy - was nice to pad my DK account a little for NBA soon to resume...

Reactions: Eppy99
I donated my $5 to the cause. I've flat out sucked in this league so far. I'm due. Justin Rose +10 to miss the cut last week is my new normal.

I donated my $5 to the cause. I've flat out sucked in this league so far. I'm due. Justin Rose +10 to miss the cut last week is my new normal.
Oh I’ve been absolutely awful. Like bottom 5 every week. So I’m donating my money too.
4 more spots to go. Seems to be a lot of interest on Tiger weeks!

Man, had some really good lineups in the Milly Maker and $5. Was in second place in the $5 for a cool 50k but like every other time I have a hot lineup it never sticks.

I think the key is to have a true core like in dfs football and then rotate some punt plays.

My big leverage play if the week in the Milly is Chez Revie. I have him in 34% of my lineups. Was looking good for awhile until the end of today’s round. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Hovland's 77 today screwed me out of some money in the bigger contests.
Yea, that hurt my best lineup too.

My top lineup in the Milly was in 12th earlier until Hovland imploded. I have Hovland, Xander, Koepka, Finau, Horschel and Palmer. I’ve dropped all the way back to 1,255. When Palmer was in first it pushed me way up to the top.

I guess we’ll see what happens. I still have 58 other lineups currently cashing in the Milly. I do have 40% of Rahm which is helping.

How many different lineups do you play in a typical weekend? Is 58 typical?

I'll play 2 lineups that may only share 1 or 2 players and spread it around among a bunch of low dollar contests.

I play a bunch of Tier contests and have no real system there.

How many different lineups do you play in a typical weekend? Is 58 typical?

I'll play 2 lineups that may only share 1 or 2 players and spread it around among a bunch of low dollar contests.

I play a bunch of Tier contests and have no real system there.
Just depends, I’m treating this weekend like a major. I’ve been holding onto my bankroll for. Weekend like this. I’m maxed out (150 lineups) in the millymaker and the $5. I’m also playing in a couple high stakes contests along with my usual head to head games.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Idk if it made any difference in our little pool...
but can you imagine waiting out the penalty decision that switched Rahms birdie to a bogey...
Probably tens of thousands of dollars for many...

but can you imagine waiting out the penalty decision that switched Rahms birdie to a bogey...
Tv cameras should not focus on the golf ball while the player is addressing the ball! If they would stop doing that, this type of thing would go away. There was no attempt at cheating. There should have been no penalty. It's dumb!

Top 5 in our contest all had Rahm on the roster, so it didn't affect us, but I'm sure there were plenty of other contests that saw movement as a result. Had he dropped a position in the standings, that would have really been a crap show for a lot of people.

Predicted Rahm would be #1 in the world several years ago while he was still in college. Also going to torment us in the Ryder Cup for the next 20 years or so I'd imagine. Like his play and his fire. Congrats to him.

Homies, I forgot to turn off the automatic create contest button last week which is why it has the same name and contest size. I think we're better off keeping it to 20 as it resizes in case we don't fill. Anything over 20 it just cancels if it doesn't fill. Last week worked out since it was a stacked field and Tiger was playing. If you grabbed a spot go ahead and cancel and enter the new contest please!

Homies, I forgot to turn off the automatic create contest button last week which is why it has the same name and contest size. I think we're better off keeping it to 20 as it resizes in case we don't fill. Anything over 20 it just cancels if it doesn't fill. Last week worked out since it was a stacked field and Tiger was playing. If you grabbed a spot go ahead and cancel and enter the new contest please!
@Timmy! wise up

Hey not my fault you fat-fingered the auto contest creator at a field of 25.

Anyhow, I switched over.

Last week was a bloodbath. Confident that this week, unlike last week, I can get more than 2 players across the cut line.

Nnnnnope. Even worse. Only got 1 f**kin guy thru this week. ONE. Matt Wolf, the defending 3M champ. My other 5 impressively finished...

157 (withdrawal after 1 rd. Thanks DJ)
T-145
T-140
T-99
T-99

Pathetic, shameful and deserving of ridicule.

If any of you degenerates have FanDuel account - bet $50 on the Lakers tonight...the line is at +27 now from -5...

Its the same deal as the Colts game, the IU PnSt(or MichSt)... more that bet the higher the line goes...
If you are scared at +27...you can hedge $1.45 on the other team at -20.5 alt line and will win $58...hell - youve got 6 points and growing to catch them in the middle both ways

Reactions: hookyIU1990
If any of you degenerates have FanDuel account - bet $50 on the Lakers tonight...the line is at +27 now from -5...

Its the same deal as the Colts game, the IU PnSt(or MichSt)... more that bet the higher the line goes...
If you are scared at +27...you can hedge $1.45 on the other team at -20.5 alt line and will win $58...hell - youve got 6 points and growing to catch them in the middle both ways
The Line is up to +43 Lakers

Hooky has a thread w his referral linked...

if you dont have an account - use that code to sign up - deposit $50 - bet Lakers - tomorrow’s w draw $95(50 + winnings) and you’ll get a $50 bet credit for the code above to use for free

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT