ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

I saw the invite - how do they do golf, similar to football where they set prices and you pick 4 or 5 while staying under a salary cap?

I saw the invite - how do they do golf, similar to football where they set prices and you pick 4 or 5 while staying under a salary cap?
I played last week and it was pretty fun. You pick 6 players with a 50k cap. They get points for par, birdies, etc and lose points for bogies. Players also get points for leaderboard place. Obviously you want to pick players with a good chance to make the cut or it's tough to win. If we figure out how to play now it should be a lot more fun for the big tourneys.

I'd love to play. Here are the other members of my fantasy foursome:

c9c59a96d997b8368a037f5920601d26.jpg

sexy-golf.jpg

holly-sonders-golf-digest-1.jpg

Thanks for invite - Im going to sit out - I either need to win a little on NBA, deposit more, or give it up. Im under the $5 mark right now.

I didnt realize how much my FBall winnings were covering my awful NBA picks until now that FB has narrowed down...
And the NBA truly is daily.

I signed up, sounds like fun. Hopefully we can get four more players willing to spend $5. Thanks for posting the challenge.

I'd love to do a year long one... But everything I find is where you pick golfers for each tournament.

I'd rather pick, say, 10 golfers each among 10 teams or so, just like a normal fantasy football draft.
By the way this Phoenix stadium tournament sounds like it should be on a bucket list. Supposed to be pretty rowdy at the 16th.

Reactions: C-$
I'd love to do a year long one... But everything I find is where you pick golfers for each tournament.

I'd rather pick, say, 10 golfers each among 10 teams or so, just like a normal fantasy football draft.
Kinda sounds ghey though.

We need just 3 more players

You wanna try it out this week and see if you like it? I need 3 more players.

Are you playing or just surfing the interwebs for redheads? We need 3 more players.

The latter. I'm not much of a fantasy dude, with sports anyway. I prefer my fantasies in leather, lace or nothing and FEMALE in case Cap is lurking. Is there a fantasy jello wrestling league? I think I'd be down for that.

Twenty02 is planning on playing and then we need one more.

I really have no idea what I'm doing but this is who I've got.

Brown
Harman
Na
Palmer
Kisner
Van Aswegan

I really have no idea what I'm doing but this is who I've got.

Brown
Harman
Na
Palmer
Kisner
Van Aswegan

In mine, I'm going with:

Justin Thomas
Koepka
Kisner
Horschel

Na
Ryan Moore

*Note: I save most of the best players for the majors and bigger tourneys.

In mine, I'm going with:

Justin Thomas
Koepka
Kisner
Horschel

Na
Ryan Moore

Never played season long. So it's like a survivor in that you can only use a player once?

In mine, I'm going with:

Justin Thomas
Koepka
Kisner
Horschel

Na
Ryan Moore

I've got

Cejka
Finau
Horschel
R. Moore
Na
Woodland

16th at Phoenix is awesome....especially back in late 90's. It's still fun now but more corporate tents...even added a DJ this year.

I would pick Matsuyama this week. Only played Scottsdale twice. 2nd and 4th.

Is it more like the snake pit & derby or the heckling of a Duke game?

I was there in 99 and 02. Quiet for the most part until each shot and explosion after. From what I understand now all manners are out the window and it's pretty noisy especially as the consumption goes on throughout the day. Seats I think 20,000 so tough to keep everyone in check.

Kind of a roller coaster in this thing. I checked it yesterday and was dead last, now just a couple points out of 2nd.

Phil seems to be playing well enough to keep me in this.

It's kind of fun, I'll keep playing in future weeks if we keep this going

Fantasy is cool if that's your thing, but I hope at least some of you fackers are actually getting out and playing this weekend.
I played for real yesterday and today. Playing tomorrow, and I will probably try to go full retard and play on Monday before the weather goes to shit again.
Get out and play boys.

I'd play man but I deleted my draftkings. I don't trust that my money will be available when I want to "check out" my winnings.

I've seen this shit before with Full Tilt and Poker Stars.

I'd play man but I deleted my draftkings. I don't trust that my money will be available when I want to "check out" my winnings.

I've seen this shit before with Full Tilt and Poker Stars.

If you are so worried about your $5 deposit, you probably shouldn't leave your trailer, for fear of being robbed of your EBT cards.

If you are so worried about your $5 deposit, you probably shouldn't leave your trailer, for fear of being robbed of your EBT cards.

Bitch.

The only time you grow a sack is after your 4th Busch Light. Your best bet is to go suck daddy off and ask him for another lick of smack.

Bitch.

The only time you grow a sack is after your 4th Busch Light. Your best bet is to go suck daddy off and ask him for another lick of smack.

You are the the one worried about getting your $5 confiscated by the man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT