ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Anyone else having issues with the draft kings app? Whenever I switch out a player and save my team, it just stays there with no way of getting back to the home page. It just stays on my team. Granted, it does save my team but in order for me to get to my other entries I have to shut off my phone and essentially start over. It's a real pain in my ass. Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone else having issues with the draft kings app? Whenever I switch out a player and save my team, it just stays there with no way of getting back to the home page. It just stays on my team. Granted, it does save my team but in order for me to get to my other entries I have to shut off my phone and essentially start over. It's a real pain in my ass. Anyone else having this problem?
DK way of telling you your team sucks...and you need to start over...

Reactions: IU40IU
My goodness - did anyone else see Holly in the white dress immediately following play today?
Wow!

She is a cartoon now, and it's gross.
Of all people to say that, you Id expect that from the least. In fact I wouldv'e pegged you to have her as a background on your IPhone 7.
Congrats on taking 1st place today though!

I've won 3 out of the last 4 tourneys. That's insane.
I hate to admit it but @C-$ is tearing it up. I'd suggest you hit Vegas while you have the hot hand. I had so much carnage this week with my lineups. Lost more money than I'd like to admit.

Reactions: twenty02
Mickelson and Mackay are splitting up.
Didn't see that coming.
Maybe Bones didn't appreciate being sent on a useless field trip to Wisconsin.
I'm sure he caught plenty of shit from the other caddies and golfers while he was there.

I'll get in if I can find it! Need link

Assuming Eppy shot you an invite, you can find it if you click the "Leagues" tag on the menu. Once you enter into the AOTF Douchebag league home page just click the "upcoming" tab and you'll see the contest listed below where you can enter from there. Otherwise, @Eppy99 will have send you an invite if he hasn't done so already.

Xmas in July. Looks like I just donated $5 to the cause. I made only one lineup this week and I didn't apply it to our contest. This is what happens when you try to play while vacationing.

Xmas in July. Looks like I just donated $5 to the cause. I made only one lineup this week and I didn't apply it to our contest. This is what happens when you try to play while vacationing.
Same here last week. Then it was full by the time I realized I needed to sign up last night. I should be home and ready for next week. At least I'll have a team in to go with my donation.

I've been buying houses, selling houses, moving, construction projects, and just basic disarray for the last 2 months. I can't even keep track of what day it is anymore.

Hopefully can get back into some normal DK rhythm soon. At least I've got TV and internet at new house finally.

I've been buying houses, selling houses, moving, construction projects, and just basic disarray for the last 2 months. I can't even keep track of what day it is anymore.

Hopefully can get back into some normal DK rhythm soon. At least I've got TV and internet at new house finally.
Where did you move to? I thought you were doing a remodel on a Meridian Kessler house that you loved.

Gonna need all y'all for The Open coming up in a couple weeks. It's probably my favorite major of the year.

Bout' time we all had a beer together. Seems every 6 months we bring it up and nothing ever happens. I'll bring it up in another 6.

Same here last week. Then it was full by the time I realized I needed to sign up last night. I should be home and ready for next week. At least I'll have a team in to go with my donation.
Where did you vacation? I've got a couple more days in NYC with the family. I swear we're ****ing bleeding money on this trip. We spent two days and nights in Newport, RI, three in Boston and now 4 here in NYC.

Originally we had planned to hit Yellowstone this summer. Given they just had an earthquake in Montana maybe we made a lucky choice.

Where did you vacation? I've got a couple more days in NYC with the family. I swear we're ****ing bleeding money on this trip. We spent two days and nights in Newport, RI, three in Boston and now 4 here in NYC.

Originally we had planned to hit Yellowstone this summer. Given they just had an earthquake in Montana maybe we made a lucky choice.
I was back in Indiana for a memorial service for my dad. Then went to Nashville. My wife and daughters flew home and now I'm on the road back to South Texas. I'm going to detour through Biloxi for a day of poker and golf.

Reactions: Eppy99

I was on vacation last week and came in third. Guess I should vacation more.

Any of you all near Greenwood? I'd be up for getting a brew sometime just to meet some of you degenerates.

Reactions: twenty02 and Eppy99

4 nights in NYC for the whole family? Ouch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT