ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Hah - not sure. I was just busting your balls.

You can't go back on Draft Kings and check the lineups you put in that didn't fill out.

Did you cash in other contests?
I cashed in one contest in like 2200 out of 76k. Pretty good for me considering I don't really know what I'm doing.

Invites have been sent. Somehow I made two leagues. Did you guys get duplicate as well. I withdrew from one league and the other currently has rwatts and bshields. So make sure you join the right one.

Reactions: twenty02
Invites have been sent. Somehow I made two leagues. Did you guys get duplicate as well. I withdrew from one league and the other currently has rwatts and bshields. So make sure you join the right one.

Yes got 2 of same msg. All good. I'm in.

Finally posted a decent score of 440 on DK and you pricks (you know who you are forgot to sign up). :)

I know I had picked bubba but can't remember the others off the top of my head and since it didn't fill up I don't think I can access my picks.

All right I got Kisner, Luke Donald, Brian Harman, Duffner, T. Van Aswegan and P. Reed

This is my week.

All right I got Kisner, Luke Donald, Brian Harman, Duffner, T. Van Aswegan and P. Reed

This is my week.

I'll have to go look, no idea who I even ended up picking. I think I had Kisner as well.

Guess I should have looked at my lineup last night. Webb Simpson withdrew and he is in my lineup. Free money for the rest of you because I don't think I will be competing this week.

Get Russell Knox in your lineup if you can still. He loves this course and plays great in the windy conditions.
I'm using Knox in another lineup I have. I swapped out Knox for Reed in our league.

tough scoring this early morning. possibly the afternoon players will have an advantage. Maybe I should have checked the weather and made adjustments.

Well, this week's contest appears to be a Mr. Welper rout of epic proportions, with the rest of us schmucks fighting for 2nd....

I paid up for McIlroy, and his +4 through 2 rounds isn't what I was expecting.

Yeah. Think so. He had chest pains as he finished round 2. Went straight to the on site medic, they sent him to the hospital ASAP and after some testing they determined he had a mild heart attack.

Well, this week's contest appears to be a Mr. Welper rout of epic proportions, with the rest of us schmucks fighting for 2nd....

I paid up for McIlroy, and his +4 through 2 rounds isn't what I was expecting.

Still a ways to go.

Wonder if you can pick the winner, and still not finish in the top 2.

I may test that out if Scott stays hot. Because the rest of my picks are awful.

Still a ways to go.

Wonder if you can pick the winner, and still not finish in the top 2.

I may test that out if Scott stays hot. Because the rest of my picks are awful.
I'm done for the day; got four guys that made the cut, but they're all over par. Scott is -5 through 9? He could carry you to the victory.

Congrats twenty and bshields. Horrible week for me. Anyone wanting to sit out this week or should I make it for 7 again?

ADVERTISEMENT