ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Fantasy is cool if that's your thing, but I hope at least some of you fackers are actually getting out and playing this weekend.
I played for real yesterday and today. Playing tomorrow, and I will probably try to go full retard and play on Monday before the weather goes to shit again.
Get out and play boys.

With 3 kids aged 6, 4, and 2, this is as close as i get now! I'll probably be able to play about 10 times this year.

With 3 guys missing the cut, I need a friggin miracle. But, I like it - it was difficult to try to pick players and stay under the cap. I'll be in next week for sure.

You guys like the format I set up ($5, 2 winners?). We could always do a 50/50.

I think this format is good. If we get more interested in playing you might change it to top 3, but that's only if we get say 10 to 12 players.

I'm hoping Phil can carry me to victory. Or hometown Indy boy Rodgers gets hot.

Someone else will need to set up the tourney for next week. I'm heading to Costa Rica for 5 days to hang out with Mrs. Eppy. Doesn't look like I'll be adding $18 this week to my account for drinks in CR. Heading out on Wednesday. I'll catch up with you guys when I get back. This was fun and I look forward to playing some more.

16th at Phoenix is awesome....especially back in late 90's. It's still fun now but more corporate tents...even added a DJ this year.

I would pick Matsuyama this week. Only played Scottsdale twice. 2nd and 4th.
Nice call Tony, regardless of the sudden death outcome.

Reactions: twenty02
Did you guys get the new invite for this week? I think it went through but for some reason doesn't show up in my upcoming contests. If one of you can post the link on here that would be great.

Nice call Tony, regardless of the sudden death outcome.

Thanks. Going with Dustin or Phil this week...not sure yet though. In my league we can only use each guy once so I don't like using either of them this early.

Did you guys get the new invite for this week? I think it went through but for some reason doesn't show up in my upcoming contests. If one of you can post the link on here that would be great.

Yes I got it....but not sure on the link

Any thoughts on playing DK golf in general. I'm fairly new to the sport transitioning from football.

So far this year I've been playing the $3 50k gpp and trying to play a cash game to hedge my bet. For the cash games in 50/50's how many of the players need to make the cut to safely cash?

Any other strategy thoughts or resources would be helpful. So far I'm using rotogrinders.com as my main source of info.

Hey boys, I can't play this week. I tried to make a lineup but Draftkings can't verify my location since I'm in Costa Rica. Many apologies and I'll be in next week. Maybe one of you can start a tourney and send it out before tee time. Good luck!

Hey boys, I can't play this week. I tried to make a lineup but Draftkings can't verify my location since I'm in Costa Rica. Many apologies and I'll be in next week. Maybe one of you can start a tourney and send it out before tee time. Good luck!

My brother might fill in for you this week if that's ok. If that is ok, how can he get the invite to join?

Good deal. Hopefully he got it worked out.
It says I'm in but when I tried to save my lineup it says it couldn't verify my geographical location. Then I tried it again this morning and it saved. So I tried to enter another contest it wouldn't work again. Who knows. It also won't let me withdraw.

It says I'm in but when I tried to save my lineup it says it couldn't verify my geographical location. Then I tried it again this morning and it saved. So I tried to enter another contest it wouldn't work again. Who knows. It also won't let me withdraw.
Well, if I'm gonna lose its better watching it from a hammock. I really don't know how to play fantasy golf yet.

Congrats bshields22 on the victory. I didn't realize I made it a winner takes all. You guys prefer winner takes all or money to top 2? Also if anyone else wants in let me know and I'll make the contest more than 6 people.

Congrats bshields22 on the victory. I didn't realize I made it a winner takes all. You guys prefer winner takes all or money to top 2? Also if anyone else wants in let me know and I'll make the contest more than 6 people.

I preferred the top 2. Probably as I came in 2nd the prior week.

But still, it keeps more people in contention, making Sunday intriguing. I honestly didn't even check it after Saturday, knew I had no chance of 1st.

Thanks. It was close. I think top two is better, but think you made the right call for winner takes all last week. Lol

Looks like it didn't get filled. I am interested in participating from here on out, so hopefully that is one less spot to fill every week.
Do me a favor and add eppy99 as a friend on DK and I'll make sure you get invites.

My bad...I lost track of days, being off work Monday.

I tried it this morning, but cutoff was 6a.

Playing a couple GPP's on DK.
Lineup 1 - K. Choi, S. Garcia, D. Johnson, K. Na, Summerhays and Tringale.

Lineup 2 - Choi, D. Johnson, M. Hoffman, J. Holmes, F. Jacobson, J. Lovemark

Really don't know what I'm doing yet.

my apologies....totally spaced on getting my lineup in this week.....

2011-gorgeous-girls-golfing-301.jpg

Sophie-Horn.jpg

I have Dufner, English, Howel III, Jacobson, Na, and Walker for mine. I also have very little idea what I am doing, but I have been lucky in golf leagues this year. Hoping the luck continues.

As bad as I've been my lineup 2 with Choi, Johnson and Holmes has a chance to cash rather nicely.

As bad as I've been my lineup 2 with Choi, Johnson and Holmes has a chance to cash rather nicely.
Finally posted a decent score of 440 on DK and you pricks (you know who you are forgot to sign up). :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT