ADVERTISEMENT

The delusion of PU fans.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
I got this off GBI. Lol.“ painter was at one of Landers aau games and watched him yell at his dad in the stands throughout the game. He got up midgame and quit recruiting him.“

• joe for prezSenior

“Purdue seemed to be in the driver's seat for Kaufman for a while. But his interest in IU seems to be increasing. Should be a fun recruiting battle to keep an eye on.”
  • Lander and Kaufman aren’t playing together in college. Bad blood there so this helps Purdue in that regard

I got this off GBI. Lol.“ painter was at one of Landers aau games and watched him yell at his dad in the stands throughout the game. He got up midgame and quit recruiting him.“

• joe for prezSenior

“Purdue seemed to be in the driver's seat for Kaufman for a while. But his interest in IU seems to be increasing. Should be a fun recruiting battle to keep an eye on.”
  • Lander and Kaufman aren’t playing together in college. Bad blood there so this helps Purdue in that regard
hey let them dream. Reality has set in this year and it's been a jagged pill for them to swallow. Still waiting to hear the official explanation as to why Nojel wore a Western MI shirt in the post game presser the other day. Kid caught some serious shit on GBI for it.

Reactions: fkfootball

• joe for prezSenior

In regards to Painter walking out of a game involving a 5-star, in-state prospect, that's nothing but pure bullshit. That's all there is to say. Painter would take Lander in a second if he could. Any coach would. You're fooling yourself if you believe otherwise.

Purdue was never in the "driver's seat" for Kaufman. Again, that's wishful thinking.

Lander and Kaufman aren't playing together in college? Well, Lander committed to IU last night and Kaufman is a silent commit who will announce in late March or early April. That's rich.

Reactions: mike41703

• joe for prezSenior

Why does it matter what Purdue fans think?

hey let them dream. Reality has set in this year and it's been a jagged pill for them to swallow. Still waiting to hear the official explanation as to why Nojel wore a Western MI shirt in the post game presser the other day. Kid caught some serious shit on GBI for it.
Uwe Blab drove around Bloomington for four years with a Duke sticker in his back window. It happens.

Maybe it was the only clean shirt he had. These are young men you know. We can be slobs which is why we start to look smarter and cleaner when we get married.

Maybe it was the only clean shirt he had. These are young men you know. We can be slobs which is why we start to look smarter and cleaner when we get married.
Could you please quit bleating your stupid crap all over the board ..

Reactions: mike41703
In regards to Painter walking out of a game involving a 5-star, in-state prospect, that's nothing but pure bullshit. That's all there is to say. Painter would take Lander in a second if he could. Any coach would. You're fooling yourself if you believe otherwise.

Purdue was never in the "driver's seat" for Kaufman. Again, that's wishful thinking.

Lander and Kaufman aren't playing together in college? Well, Lander committed to IU last night and Kaufman is a silent commit who will announce in late March or early April. That's rich.
I hope your right but I have some IE buddies and they say not true

Reactions: iu60
Kaufman is a legit 6'8 ..
Nice jumper from various places..Even theee's.
Slim in build..He's not like TJD in the lane..Nor can he jump like Trayce..Decent handle..
He can only get better..
But he's not Caleb Furst..
Furst is my number #1 over everybody in the state no matter what class.
Lander and Furst =Wow !!

• joe for prezSenior

Some of you guys obsess with PU and other programs way too much.

1) Big deal, they've always made excuses why they've stopped recruiting kids they don't get. Happens here every time too, although probably not to that degree.

2)I've seen and heard more than one expert say PU is leading for Kaufman.

3)And your last point was just posted here yesterday, and came up again in this thread from one of our posters.

ADVERTISEMENT