ADVERTISEMENT

The Daily Northwestern

Dang, Is Hillary a new stake holder in that publication? I haven't seem that much back stepping since.....

Epstein didn't kill himself.

Honestly, not a big deal. These events are promoted by bigger conservative interest groups who control college republican groups.

Seriously, what college student gives a shart about Sessions? He was invited by some third party TP USA or PAC group. If you don’t work I or around higher ed, you probably don’t understand.

Honestly, not a big deal. These events are promoted by bigger conservative interest groups who control college republican groups.

Seriously, what college student gives a shart about Sessions? He was invited by some third party TP USA or PAC group. If you don’t work I or around higher ed, you probably don’t understand.
I don't think the problem here is the Sessions talk. It seems to be about the protests and the way the student paper covered it, then apologizing for trying to be actual journalists.

I don't have much insight about that, but it is a fantastic letter from Dean Whitaker.

Go to the link I posted, read the column and scroll down to the comments. Twitter was far uglier but included a lot of non-NWU grads

Go to the link I posted, read the column and scroll down to the comments. Twitter was far uglier but included a lot of non-NWU grads

I already had, but that didn't really offer much in the way of insight for me about Dean Whitaker's motivations for writing what he did. I did find his letter to be thoughtful and insightful as well and he included thoughts on why he was moved to write. I have no reason to believe that he was insincere in that writing.

The kids doing the protesting -- who turned on the student journalists -- seem to think that protesting should be risk free, consequence free, trouble free. Sorry, that's not how it works. Gandhi and MLK taught that the consequences were part and parcel of protest. You took the beatings and the jailings and the gassings. If you aren't willing to subject yourself to the consequences, your protests are nothing more that temper tantrums.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT