ADVERTISEMENT

The Czechs are a peaceful nation.....

They're too hammered to be violent.

Beer-Consumption-per-capita-by-country.png

Reactions: PtownHoosier
They're too hammered to be violent.

Beer-Consumption-per-capita-by-country.png
Beer is cheaper then water here. And that's not a joke. If you go to lunch and order .5 liter of beer you will pay about $1.25 on average. If you order .33 liter of water, you will pay about $1.75.

Because drunks never cause fights?

I did a bit of research on this a while back because I was curious. There is no doubt that beer is king here. However, the stats are taken from total sales and that included tourists. You have a country of 10 million with extremely high tourism and really cheap beer.

The number are skewed a bit because of this. That said, they would still be near the top. If you go out for lunch and get one of the specials offered at most restaurants, a beer is included. Most of the time it is a low alcohol beer about 3.8%.

She didn't defect? Did I get that wrong? No, I got it right. She did defect and loves America. Is there anything wrong with that?

Do you understand the situation when she defected and do you know anything about the history of the Czech Republic and Eastern Europe in general. Your posts seem to indicate that you know less then most turnips.

Do you understand the situation when she defected and do you know anything about the history of the Czech Republic and Eastern Europe in general. Your posts seem to indicate that you know less then most turnips.

TURNIPS! ...

See it just flows..

In your original post you slammed the U.S. for not making the top 10. All I was doing was saying that somebody who was from there really likes it here. If the Czech Republic was so great then why wouldn't Martina move back there.

In your original post you slammed the U.S. for not making the top 10. All I was doing was saying that somebody who was from there really likes it here. If the Czech Republic was so great then why wouldn't Martina move back there.
saltine-cracker-isolated-white-20872120.jpg

And all I am saying is that you lack a complete understanding or lack of ability to understand history.

If this is a serious post by you, then you may be the stupidest person to ever post on the OTF. And that's saying something. Re-read you post and feel free to ask me why I think this if you are confused.

You might also watch the documentary on Martina done by ESPN (I think it was a 30 for 30). Although they don't use many monosyllabic words so you may have to rewind.

Last edited:
That's the kind of logic you get from the kind of person who thinks a snow storm in December proves global warming isn't happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT