ADVERTISEMENT

The Cyber Ninjas

Yeah, he says there are things he liked that Trump did - major things - then he's the worst President - and person - ever. All because he doesn't like him.

He's a product of the media and GOP self-loathing.
Which is exactly what has created the need for a Trump like figure.

He's like a male MMA fighter that has a period... Complicated.

Shouldn't one of the two sides be laughing at the other side of the AZ Audit right now?

Did I enter Twilight zone?

Reactions: DANC
yes but …

And with apologies to my rightie compadres …

Trump was never gonna be effective in blunting legislative abuses Because he allowed himself (or willed himself?) to become toxic. His policies became irrelevant to a vast majority in the marketplace of ideas.

He also let the Democrats control the message and the conversation by REACTING to every tweet everywhere in a boorish and arrogant and offensive way. It’s who he is. He may have been a strong competitor in NY real estate, but The political leftists played him like a fiddle. The result was that the leftist minority gained market share. His appeal to the center was murdered by his personality and media and social media. But He never took his foot off the gas.

He never once SET the agenda. He was constantly on defense and counterpunching. He approached everything with a flamethrower - win or lose right or wrong. And frankly, he showed zero respect for the legislative process - state or federal - just like the left. He acted like saw the presidency as a near-dictatorship and demanded everyone everywhere agree with him or else. Except for judicial nominations, he even viewed the Senate Majority leader of his own party as nothing but a play tool.

In the end, He’s a rude prick - even if I like his policy against China or policy on taxes. The price is too high. He needs to play golf and let the GOP get back to business. He blew his chance.
He had no chance. The FBI was trying to derail him before even being elected. Media hate was non stop every minute every day.

The election played out essentially as the pre-election polls said they would as elections usually do. Florida and Ohio were clearly going to be Trump wins, and I have no idea what kind of point you're trying to make about that. Where they voted the mail in votes starting on election day everyone knew that Trump's lead, where he had them, would narrow or disappear. The media, liberal and conservative, explained this, but you didn't want to hear it. You're not being logical.

What do you consider to be the Russian hoax? If you think it was the Steele Dossier than I've already said I thought it was false all along. If you're talking about whether the Russians tried to influence the election for Trump, than yes they did. That was not false because they did, but there's no clear evidence that it changed the results so I doubt it did.

Trump is the worst Presidential candidate in my lifetime (except for HRC of course) so of course he was the worst candidate in 2020. That is pretty simple. I agree.
Lmao.

"Biden was leading in both OH and FL after the early/mail voting. Do you really not know this?"

Well no shit. Because Florida and Ohio counted as all the votes came in. They didn't wait until it looked like one candidate was going to win to release the mail-in votes. They also were able to verify the votes as they came in.

That was my point, which flew right over your head.
"Well no shit. Because Florida and Ohio counted as all the votes came in. They didn't wait until it looked like one candidate was going to win to release the mail-in votes. They also were able to verify the votes as they came in."

All 5 of those states (OH,FL,MI,WI and PA) had GOP Legislatures that decided WHEN the early votes were counted. The 3 states who also had Dem Governors were adamant that the early votes be counted last. The Dem Governors in all 3 of those states wanted the early/mail votes counted FIRST, but the GOP Legislatures balked because that was the way TRUMP wanted the counting to go in those states...

FL and OH both counted their early votes daily and released those totals as soon as the polls closed on election day. That is why early returns in both states showed Biden leading and Trump had to close the gap. That was two states with GOP Governors and Legislatures who agreed to count the votes that way, and Trump had no objection...

This article is from Oct 19, 2 weeks or so before election day...

"With 15 days until the Nov. 3 presidential election, Republican lawmakers in the battleground state of Pennsylvania appeared unwilling Monday to authorize counties to process mail-in ballots before Election Day, seen as crucial to producing a prompt election result.

A spokesperson for the House Republican majority said in a statement that they have no plans to consider changes to election laws that will affect the Nov. 3 election.

County officials are still pushing for the change and say it could ensure the vast majority of ballots are counted within hours of polls closing.

They say that waiting until Election Day to dig into roughly 3 million mail-in ballots could require days to process enough ballots to project a winner in the presidential contest"

It wasn't just Dems who wanted to count those early ballots prior to election day. It was all of the County election officials (both Dem and Pub) who knew that not being able to count those ballots till after the polls closed on election day, would be a nightmare. They predicted that delaying the count would cause the validation process to last for days, and that is exactly what happened...

The Republican County election officials were concerned with the process, and the strain it would put on the system to count the 3 Million mail ballots last. The PA House Pubs were concerned with appeasing Trump and following thru on his desire to count the election day ballots first and give him the appearance of a lead. Biden won 75% of the mail vote in PA, and Trump's lead following the tabulation of election day ballots was nowhere near 75%.

Not only did they waste a shitload of money on this clown show, but the chain of custody was broken on ALL of the voting machines which now need to be replaced. What a circus.
Don’t worry, some fiscally responsible conservatives will find a way to offset this cost. Maybe close a few homeless shelters and cut funding for programs that help children. That money is out there somewhere.

• Haha
There's a reason he is on ignore. He very well may be an intelligent Kamala. His story is decent, but he's much like Cosmic. DNC Bot [in hiding].
Cute... I'm some sort of hyperpartisan bot, and DANC is objective? Because he ignores reality? Did you truly not know that the GOP Legislatures in MI,WI and PA had adamantly rebuffed attempts to allow the early/mail votes to be counted first?

Apparently some of you take this avoidance of the MSM to the extreme that you sacrifice a realistic appraisal of the situation? It's fine for Pubs on the board to agree with the position the GOP took, but at least acknowledge the fact that they TOOK that position. I mean it was basically a subject of discussion in each of those states from the moment the primaries concluded and voting schedules for the general were established.

If you want to agree with that GOP strategy that's one thing. But DANC seems intent on arguing against the fact that Dems wanted and knew it would benefit them to have the early vote in all 3 of those states tabulated first and consequently give Biden an insurmountable lead...

The election played out essentially as the pre-election polls said they would as elections usually do. Florida and Ohio were clearly going to be Trump wins, and I have no idea what kind of point you're trying to make about that. Where they counted the mail in votes starting on election day everyone knew that Trump's lead, where he had them, would narrow or disappear. The media, liberal and conservative, explained this, but you didn't want to hear it. You're not being logical.

What do you consider to be the Russian hoax? If you think it was the Steele Dossier than I've already said I thought it was false all along. If you're talking about whether the Russians tried to influence the election for Trump - yes they did. That was not false because they did, but there's no clear evidence that it changed the results so I doubt it did.
Really? Not according to the Nov 2 polls.

Florida - Biden 47% Trump 42%, per Quinnipiac compilation and most of the other polls

Ohio - Biden 47% Trump 43%, per Quinnipiac compilation. Fox had it Biden 50% 45%

If you don't have any idea what the point I was making is after I told you, I can't help you.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Cute... I'm some sort of hyperpartisan bot, and DANC is objective? Because he ignores reality? Did you truly not know that the GOP Legislatures in MI,WI and PA had adamantly rebuffed attempts to allow the early/mail votes to be counted first?

Apparently some of you take this avoidance of the MSM to the extreme that you sacrifice a realistic appraisal of the situation? It's fine for Pubs on the board to agree with the position the GOP took, but at least acknowledge the fact that they TOOK that position. I mean it was basically a subject of discussion in each of those states from the moment the primaries concluded and voting schedules for the general were established.

If you want to agree with that GOP strategy that's one thing. But DANC seems intent on arguing against the fact that Dems wanted and knew it would benefit them to have the early vote in all 3 of those states tabulated first and consequently give Biden an insurmountable lead...
"GOP Legislatures in MI,WI and PA had adamantly rebuffed attempts to allow the early/mail votes to be counted first".

Were the Republicans in charge of those legislatures? Show exactly what they were against. You know - things like the Secretary of State making election rule changes without the consent of the legislature.

Tell the whole story or quit lying by leaving out facts.

Florida - Biden 47% Trump 42%, per Quinnipiac compilation and most of the other polls

Ohio - Biden 47% Trump 43%, per Quinnipiac compilation. Fox had it Biden 50% 45%

If you don't have any idea what the point I was making is after I told you, I can't help you.
It's funny that when the polls are way off, which they are a lot, they are always way off in the same direction. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Not only did they waste a shitload of money on this clown show, but the chain of custody was broken on ALL of the voting machines which now need to be replaced. What a circus.

I've seen that claim being made and it's just so much bullshit. Flash the BIOS, overwrite any local storage to DoD specs, and start anew.

It's funny that when the polls are way off, which they are a lot, they are always way off in the same direction. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Polls are really unreliable now. Many people refuse to answer and, in so many cases, Democrats are over-represented in the poll.

It's too bad, because polling affects peoples' votes and, sometimes, whether they bother to vote at all.

If people weren't told by the media 24X7 who was supposedly winning, I have a feeling our elections would turn out much differently.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I've seen that claim being made and it's just so much bullshit. Flash the BIOS, overwrite any local storage to DoD specs, and start anew.
Sounds simple, but who's going to do it?

You think the company that does it won't be suspect?

Sounds simple, but who's going to do it?

You think the company that does it won't be suspect?
No more than the current vendor when they set it it to begin with, or the new vendor on new equipment. It has to be done by someone. These aren't magic boxes.

No more than the current vendor when they set it it to begin with, or the new vendor on new equipment. It has to be done by someone. These aren't magic boxes.
It would be OK if it could be observed and approved by reps from both parties.

But that was also supposed to happen in the election. So, it won't happen with software.

So Republicans rigged Fla and OH.

Call in the Cyber Ninjas.

Reactions: Bill4411
It would be OK if it could be observed and approved by reps from both parties.

But that was also supposed to happen in the election. So, it won't happen with software.
It won't happen because the vendor will claim there's some kind of security issue in doing it. They want to sell a few million dollars worth of new machines, not refurbish the existing ones.

"GOP Legislatures in MI,WI and PA had adamantly rebuffed attempts to allow the early/mail votes to be counted first".

Were the Republicans in charge of those legislatures? Show exactly what they were against. You know - things like the Secretary of State making election rule changes without the consent of the legislature.

This was discussed for weeks/ months going into election day. It was an intentional strategy on the part of GOP legislators in Michigan and Penn, specifically, not to alter their state laws on vote counting....specifically laws that didn't allow for a count of early/ absentee votes to begin until election day. Other states made changes and allowed early votes to be counted as they came in (FL, for example).

We talked about this a lot, as did virtually every electoral talking head.. the Trump campaign knew they were going to have trouble winning MI and PA, so it made for perfect conspiracy theory fodder for the rubes if Trump had a big lead, that slowly melted away as the evil blue, city early vote came in.... Trump was sure to win the actual election day voting in these states, as election day vote always tilts Republican. So he would have an early lead when the returns started coming in from the same day vote. But once the mail and early votes were added, that lead would disappear.

And it happened exactly as was predicted.....and all the rubes repeated FRAUD, just like their dear leader programmed into their head for months going into the election.

This was discussed for weeks/ months going into election day. It was an intentional strategy on the part of GOP legislators in Michigan and Penn, specifically, not to alter their state laws on vote counting....specifically laws that didn't allow for a count of early/ absentee votes to begin until election day. Other states made changes and allowed early votes to be counted as they came in (FL, for example).

We talked about this a lot, as did virtually every electoral talking head.. the Trump campaign knew they were going to have trouble winning MI and PA, so it made for perfect conspiracy theory fodder for the rubes if Trump had a big lead, that slowly melted away as the evil blue, city early vote came in.... Trump was sure to win the actual election day voting in these states, as election day vote always tilts Republican. So he would have an early lead when the returns started coming in from the same day vote. But once the mail and early votes were added, that lead would disappear.

And it happened exactly as was predicted.....and all the rubes repeated FRAUD, just like their dear leader programmed into their head for months going into the election.
Revisionist history is always 20/20.

Why don't you mention the Secretaries of State that changed election rules on their own without legislation?

Were they Republicans too?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
He had no chance. The FBI was trying to derail him before even being elected. Media hate was non stop every minute every day.
That's complete and utter bullshit. The FBI began investigating the Trump campaign in July 2016, but this wasn't disclosed to the public until after the November 2016 election. The FBI investigation of the Clinton server issue, on the other hand, generated headlines in the days and weeks leading up to the election.

Ohio was clearly going Trump. I live here and it was obvious. Florida was likely going Trump. Is your point that Trump stole Florida and Ohio? You seem to be devoid of logical thinking.

Once the GOP purges Trumpism and regains its bearings, just shut up and vote for them. The party won’t want your assistance otherwise. ;)

Yes the GOP was in charge of all three of those Legislatures...What facts are you claiming I'm leaving out?

I'm telling you that the GOP Legislatures preferred that mail/early ballots be counted in those states after election day votes were counted. You implied that the Dems wanted mail votes counted last, and that is demonstrably not true. In fact it doesn't even make sense...

Universal mail in ballots (no reason needed) was approved by the GOP controlled PA Legislature in 2019, for the upcoming 2020 election. The GOP did not like the idea, but they compromised when the Dems agreed to eliminate straight ticket options on the ballot.

I wonder why the GOP dislikes "straight ticket balloting" so much? The GOP is opposed to anything that makes voting easy and more convenient because it increases the number of people voting. If you are a minority (among eligible voters) and ALL of the eligible voters vote, then you lose. Every time.

Simple math...

Reactions: Bowlmania
From the article linked below: "Trump, who had predicted the Arizona inquiry would substantiate his claims, issued a statement that appeared at odds with the review's findings, calling it 'a big win for democracy and a big win for us.' Ben Ginsberg, a longtime Republican election lawyer who represented Republican George W. Bush when he prevailed over Democrat Al Gore in a 2000 electoral dispute, called the review's conclusions a 'huge defeat' for Trump. 'This was Donald Trump's best chance to prove his case of elections being rigged and fraudulent and they failed,' Ginsberg said on a media call organized by the States United Democracy Center, a nonpartisan policy group."

Loser Trump continues to simply pull stuff out of his ass, knowing that millions of his followers, including some here, will accept whatever bullshit he spews.

Last edited:
Ohio was clearly going Trump. I live here and it was obvious. Florida was likely going Trump. Is your point that Trump stole Florida and Ohio? You seem to be devoid of logical thinking.

Once the GOP purges Trumpism and regains its bearings, just shut up and vote for them. The party won’t want your assistance otherwise. ;)
The Q polls in those states were off by several points in Biden's favor. He's ignoring the fact that many other polls had Trump winning.

That said, your on-the-ground remembrances were not backed up by the polling. Even the polls that had Trump winning had them very close, usually within the margin.

Yes the GOP was in charge of all three of those Legislatures...What facts are you claiming I'm leaving out?

I'm telling you that the GOP Legislatures preferred that mail/early ballots be counted in those states after election day votes were counted. You implied that the Dems wanted mail votes counted last, and that is demonstrably not true. In fact it doesn't even make sense...

Universal mail in ballots (no reason needed) was approved by the GOP controlled PA Legislature in 2019, for the upcoming 2020 election. The GOP did not like the idea, but they compromised when the Dems agreed to eliminate straight ticket options on the ballot.

I wonder why the GOP dislikes "straight ticket balloting" so much? The GOP is opposed to anything that makes voting easy and more convenient because it increases the number of people voting. If you are a minority (among eligible voters) and ALL of the eligible voters vote, then you lose. Every time.

Simple math...
Ohio has universal mail in ballots. I’ve voted by mail since 1988 (Indiana, Texas and Ohio) and I think it’s great.

I oppose straight ticket voting too. Voters should know something about each candidate. Voting on party alone leads us to where we are today.

Ohio has universal mail in ballots. I’ve voted by mail since 1988 (Indiana, Texas and Ohio) and I think it’s great.

I oppose straight ticket voting too. Voters should know something about each candidate. Voting on party alone leads us to where we are today.
I even voted for a Republican in 2016 and 2020, despite promising myself I wouldn't. Sometimes, you have to reward the best candidate with your vote, regardless of how you feel about their party.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The Q polls in those states were off by several points in Biden's favor. He's ignoring the fact that many other polls had Trump winning.

That said, your on-the-ground remembrances were not backed up by the polling. Even the polls that had Trump winning had them very close, usually within the margin.
On the ground observations were accurate in 2016 and 2020. There was no doubt in my mind Trump was winning here in either year.

That's complete and utter bullshit. The FBI began investigating the Trump campaign in July 2016, but this wasn't disclosed to the public until after the November 2016 election. The FBI investigation of the Clinton server issue, on the other hand, generated headlines in the days and weeks leading up to the election.
What’s utter bullshit is listening to Biden try to talk and make sense. I think I just heard him try to explain how the IRS already knows your bank account. I guess he was trying to explain his new bank reporting regulations on all of us. Then he mumbled about hiring new IRS agents to make sure everyone pays their fair share.

The man is a joke.

What’s utter bullshit is listening to Biden try to talk and make sense. I think I just heard him try to explain how the IRS already knows your bank account. I guess he was trying to explain his new bank reporting regulations on all of us. Then he mumbled about hiring new IRS agents to make sure everyone pays their fair share.

The man is a joke.
Bowl has a good point, and you're deliberately side-stepping it. The FBI publicly derailed Clinton. They kept their investigation of Trump secret. That doesn't really mesh with your claims that they were out to stop Trump.

The man is a joke.
Nice shift of the goalposts. Apparently DANC is rubbing off on you.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Some of you are really dumb. The count was never the issue.

No one had com close to proving 55,000 fraudulent ballots. Liz Harris made claims but only provided 2 examples and both were disproven in minutes. She has been asked repeatedly for evidence so the law can go after people. She has not done so.

As to Harrington's chart, if it is accurate and is what it purports, it reports a difference of just over 3,000 votes. Not enough to change the election.

17,000+ duplicate ballots that Maricopa County never mentioned. = Illegal

23,000+ mail in ballots that were somehow sent to people who had already moved to a new location. Forwarding ballots is illegal.

95% of mail ins were legible signatures and after Nov 4th, 95% were illegible signatures.

Voting machines were connected to the internet. = Illegal

The last OS patch and security updates were done in the end of 2019 when Dominion's software was loaded. = ****ing stupid or intentional. Pick one.

One machine was found to have two different hard drives which were bootable to different configurations. The second hard drive contained non-Maricopa information. = Illegal

They failed to preserve the security logs. They had shared accounts and passwords. = VERY ****ing illegal

They refused to provide the router logs and a bevy of other critical information that would have provided clarity into these issues until AFTER the audit results were presented. They still haven't handed them over. = Suspect behavior at best.

They purged a database which held election results the DAY BEFORE the audit began. = Abso****inglutely illegal

Categorical election fraud in Maricopa County was unequivocally proven by this Audit report. = Illegal

The Maricopa Audit was extremely secure, comprehensive and accurate. Many other states will attempt to replicate what they accomplished.

From the article linked below: "Trump, who had predicted the Arizona inquiry would substantiate his claims, issued a statement that appeared at odds with the review's findings, calling it 'a big win for democracy and a big win for us.' Ben Ginsberg, a longtime Republican election lawyer who represented Republican George W. Bush when he prevailed over Democrat Al Gore in a 2000 electoral dispute, called the review's conclusions a 'huge defeat' for Trump. 'This was Donald Trump's best chance to prove his case of elections being rigged and fraudulent and they failed,' Ginsberg said on a media call organized by the States United Democracy Center, a nonpartisan policy group."

Loser Trump continues to simply pull stuff out of his ass, knowing that millions of his followers, including some here, will accept whatever bullshit he spews.

So, now Trump will have to claim the Cyber Ninjas stole the AZ recount from him.

ADVERTISEMENT