ADVERTISEMENT

The Cyber Ninjas

It's kind of hilarious hearing nonsense from the same people that called the lab leak a conspiracy theory, believed in Russian collusion, believed Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, believed Trump told people to drink bleach, etc. You've all been wrong so many times it's beyond comical.

I mostly agree with you. I think Trump made a huge mistake with his post-election strategy. I also think the various comments from all quarters that there was no wide-spread voter fraud is stupid. It’s stupid because under our system, wide-spread voter fraud is not necessary to game the system. The Democrats took advantage of COVID to make voting less secure and more susceptible to shenanigans. They did that with “emergency” regulations and litigation. Now they want to institutionalize their COVID mess through federal regulation, while claiming any return to pre-COVID reasonableness is Uncle Tom on Steroids. I’m sick of all of that.

The executive and legislative branches of the Federal Government are out of control on every issue and in every way. Congress has become a politburo which no longer has meaningful debates about issues. Fiscal legislation is a mess. The Biden administration picks fights with state governments on a regular basis. The mess at the border, with foreign policy, and in the economy obvious incompetence. It’s not even a Democrat thing. Government with the consent of governed going. I’ve asked often what “Trumpism” is and nobody explains it. Newsom campaigned against “Trumpism” in the California recall and Trump had nothing to do with that. Has “Trumpism” become just another way if bitching about the GOP? All I know if Trumpism is the antidote to government incompetence and arrogance, I’m all in.

yes but …

And with apologies to my rightie compadres …

Trump was never gonna be effective in blunting legislative abuses Because he allowed himself (or willed himself?) to become toxic. His policies became irrelevant to a vast majority in the marketplace of ideas.

He also let the Democrats control the message and the conversation by REACTING to every tweet everywhere in a boorish and arrogant and offensive way. It’s who he is. He may have been a strong competitor in NY real estate, but The political leftists played him like a fiddle. The result was that the leftist minority gained market share. His appeal to the center was murdered by his personality and media and social media. But He never took his foot off the gas.

He never once SET the agenda. He was constantly on defense and counterpunching. He approached everything with a flamethrower - win or lose right or wrong. And frankly, he showed zero respect for the legislative process - state or federal - just like the left. He acted like saw the presidency as a near-dictatorship and demanded everyone everywhere agree with him or else. Except for judicial nominations, he even viewed the Senate Majority leader of his own party as nothing but a play tool.

In the end, He’s a rude prick - even if I like his policy against China or policy on taxes. The price is too high. He needs to play golf and let the GOP get back to business. He blew his chance.

LMAO.... what is the issue, then? Or at least, what the hell was the point of this crackpot "audit"?
Why are there laws for challenging election results if we are just gonna deem them “crackpot audits”?

it’s like impeachment processes - they were created for a proper reason, and the recipient always sees their use as a witchhunt.

Trumpism definitely isn’t an antidote to government incompetence. The Trump administration clearly cared little for competent government. It was more like they encouraged and reveled in incompetent government. They didn’t even bother to appoint people to many important political appointment positions in many of the departments. They appointed unqualified and incompetent people, many Trump cronies, to a lot of those they filled. Appointees like Mattis we’re the exception, not the rule, and then Trump dumped them or dissed them when he perceived less than complete devotion to him. It was all about him. Trumpism is all about him. He told some of the most outrageous lies I’ve heard in my life and devoted followers defended them as if they were members of a cult. He encouraged and even initiated outlandish conspiracy theories. For example, he’s the only reason we have so many believing in the 2020 election fraud nonsense and that would require a large conspiracy to pull off, including active participation by many Republican officials. It just didn’t happen.

Did his administration do things I liked? Of course. He improved NAFTA. He appointed reasonable conservative judges for the most part. His efforts to curb illegal administration were good though the wall was stupid. And there’s more. However, there is so much more about him and his administration that we’re ridiculous at best and harmful at worst.
I disagree with much of this. Mattis and McChrystal were a big part of the failed Afghanistan strategy-which became obvious with the collapse of their armed services. I would have expected the experts to have done much better in establishing their army along the lines of their society instead of ours. There is no doubt in my mind that Trump had better people as Secretary of State and Secretary of Homeland security. Trump and DeVos were on the right track with education reform. Not once has Biden said we need to open up our economy instead he only speaks in terms of mandates and consequences. His economic solution is only to pass more and more “relief” packages for those he is oppressing. I never thought that one administration could ruin so much in so short a time as Biden has done. Trump was by no means perfect. The way he treated those who crossed him or disagreed with him was awful. That said, his instincts of who was not performing are proving correct notwithstanding the shabby treatment.

A disaster like Biden makes me appreciate Trump more every day.

I still don’t know what “Trumpism” is. The closest as I could I could come is it his personality. But there are those Like Newsom and others who claim “Trumpism” is now part of the GOP which I think is B S. Trump accomplished much that the GOP should admire. This whole cult business is equally B S in my view. In fact the opposite is true. Perhaps as many people in the GOP are repulsed by his personality as those who are attracted to it.

yes but …

Trump was never gonna be effective in blunting legislative abuses Because he allowed himself (or willed himself?) to become toxic. His policies became irrelevant to a vast majority in the marketplace of ideas.

He also let the Democrats control the message and the conversation by REACTING to every tweet everywhere in a boorish and arrogant and offensive way. It’s who he is. He may have been a strong competitor in NY real estate, but The political leftists played him like a fiddle. The result was that the leftist minority gained market share. His appeal to the center was murdered by his personality and media and social media. But He never took his foot off the gas.

He never once SET the agenda. He was constantly on defense and counterpunching. He approached everything with a flamethrower - win or lose right or wrong. And frankly, he showed zero respect for the legislative process - state or federal - just like the left. He acted like saw the presidency as a near-dictatorship and demanded everyone everywhere agree with him or else. Except for judicial nominations, he even viewed the Senate Majority leader of his own party as nothing but a play tool.

In the end, He’s a rude prick - even if I like his policy against China or policy on taxes. The price is too high. He needs to play golf and let the GOP get back to business. He blew his chance.
A thousand likes

Why are there laws for challenging election results if we are just gonna deem them “crackpot audits”?

it’s like impeachment processes - they were created for a proper reason, and the recipient always sees their use as a witchhunt.
There were several recounts in AZ. The fact that the Judge even allowed the AZ fraudit to proceed in the first place was due to the Dem party in AZ being unwilling to post a $1 million bond to delay it, and then being ruled responsible for any harm to the auditor due to the delay. Pretty sure those conditions were set up by a Republican judge, and the "audit" itself cast the taxpayers of AZ $150,000...

Pretty sure most states conducted prescribed by law recounts after the election. In the case of all the purple states Trump lost it was more like 2 or 3. But this audit was opposed by both parties in Maricopa County, and specifically by the County Council which is controlled by the GOP. It was just GOP Legislators (specifically the Senate) playing to radical elements of their base. And as usual in this Trumpian dystopian world, the only "audit" was of the county that Biden won...

There are laws and processes to dispute an election results. None of which have anything to do with the Arizona charade.

Reactions: UncleMark
yes but …

Hm. Disagree. Trump agreed with Peolosi and Schumer on COVID relief and MCConnel stoped it. Trump agreed with the Dens on DACA in exchange for wall funding and they rejected it. Trump took on criminal justice reform which was a Dem issue. In short, Trump did more with Congressional compromise than either Obama or Biden.

Much of the toxicity was bestowed on him because he indeed made it a point to poke a stick in the eye of the cherished beltway order. We need more if that in my view. He is an asshole in many respects. That bothers others more than it does me. On the other hand, I don’t necessarily think Biden is an asshole, but he is doing more damage.

The laws allow recounts and audits, for good reasons.

Those were done, over and over and over again, and the results did not change, so the outcomes were CERTIFIED

THEN the cyber ninjas came to the "rescue"

There were several recounts in AZ. The fact that the Judge even allowed the AZ fraudit to proceed in the first place was due to the Dem party in AZ being unwilling to post a $1 million bond to delay it, and then being ruled responsible for any harm to the auditor due to the delay. Pretty sure those conditions were set up by a Republican judge, and the "audit" itself cast the taxpayers of AZ $150,000...

Pretty sure most states conducted prescribed by law recounts after the election. In the case of all the purple states Trump lost it was more like 2 or 3. But this audit was opposed by both parties in Maricopa County, and specifically by the County Council which is controlled by the GOP. It was just GOP Legislators (specifically the Senate) playing to radical elements of their base. And as usual in this Trumpian dystopian world, the only "audit" was of the county that Biden won...

There are laws and processes to dispute an election results. None of which have anything to do with the Arizona charade.

and the courts did their job

it is the process that matters - not just getting our way

OJ killed them people, but we care more about fair trials for 1,000,000 than one murderer getting off unjustly

cool your jets - you’re gonna get Biden for as long as he can remember what day it is - so recounts, tallies, lawsuits, media stories - none will deprive you of your Not Trump Leader

have a beer

Here is the problem. We had hastily enacted voting changes in almost every state under the guise of covid “emergency”. These voting changes universally relaxed requirements and made misconduct easier. I think that is undeniable. Trump indeed overdid it with his litigation, but that shouldn’t take away from the serious work of looking at the effects of hastily enacted mail and identification leniency.

I mostly agree with you. I think Trump made a huge mistake with his post-election strategy. I also think the various comments from all quarters that there was no wide-spread voter fraud is stupid. It’s stupid because under our system, wide-spread voter fraud is not necessary to game the system. The Democrats took advantage of COVID to make voting less secure and more susceptible to shenanigans. They did that with “emergency” regulations and litigation. Now they want to institutionalize their COVID mess through federal regulation, while claiming any return to pre-COVID reasonableness is Uncle Tom on Steroids. I’m sick of all of that.

The executive and legislative branches of the Federal Government are out of control on every issue and in every way. Congress has become a politburo which no longer has meaningful debates about issues. Fiscal legislation is a mess. The Biden administration picks fights with state governments on a regular basis. The mess at the border, with foreign policy, and in the economy obvious incompetence. It’s not even a Democrat thing. Government with the consent of governed going. I’ve asked often what “Trumpism” is and nobody explains it. Newsom campaigned against “Trumpism” in the California recall and Trump had nothing to do with that. Has “Trumpism” become just another way if bitching about the GOP? All I know if Trumpism is the antidote to government incompetence and arrogance, I’m all in.
I can't believe people (not you) don't remember how Bush was trashed in the media and by Democrats. Before 'Trumpism', there was Bush, the evil warmongering dope.

It's all part of the Democrat plan. Character assassination is the primary weapon, as wiitnessed by the Supreme Court Justice candidates put forth by Republican Presidents.

Once the media has a caricature of Republicans that stick, they use it until the individual is destroyed.

Trump was under a microscope for 4+ years and impeachment was the goal from Day 1 of his Presidency. They couldn't get him on the Russia Russia Russia lie, so they moved on to ridiculous charges just so they could say he was impeached.

We have absolute proof from Hunter himself that Biden met with Hunter's 'business associates' while VP - even though Biden said he never met with them (he may not actually be lying now - he may not remember what he did, considering his mental decline).

So, we have a lying President who was getting himself and his family rich while in office - actual proof - and who everyone knows can't manage a full day as President without being taken away and protected by his handlers - and there is no media uproar?

Pravda has nothing on our media.

Trumpism definitely isn’t an antidote to government incompetence. The Trump administration clearly cared little for competent government. It was more like they encouraged and reveled in incompetent government. They didn’t even bother to appoint people to many important political appointment positions in many of the departments. They appointed unqualified and incompetent people, many Trump cronies, to a lot of those they filled. Appointees like Mattis we’re the exception, not the rule, and then Trump dumped them or dissed them when he perceived less than complete devotion to him. It was all about him. Trumpism is all about him. He told some of the most outrageous lies I’ve heard in my life and devoted followers defended them as if they were members of a cult. He encouraged and even initiated outlandish conspiracy theories. For example, he’s the only reason we have so many believing in the 2020 election fraud nonsense and that would require a large conspiracy to pull off, including active participation by many Republican officials. It just didn’t happen.

Did his administration do things I liked? Of course. He improved NAFTA. He appointed reasonable conservative judges for the most part. His efforts to curb illegal administration were good though the wall was stupid. And there’s more. However, there is so much more about him and his administration that we’re ridiculous at best and harmful at worst.
"For example, he’s the only reason we have so many believing in the 2020 election fraud "

You are 100% wrong about that. Anyone who stayed up and watched the election returns and saw all the swing states stop their ballot counting at the same time with Trump hundreds of thousands of votes ahead could see there was potential fraud.

"He encouraged and even initiated outlandish conspiracy theories"

How ironic, after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia. Where is your outrage about that attempted coup?

Here is the problem. We had hastily enacted voting changes in almost every state under the guise of covid “emergency”. These voting changes universally relaxed requirements and made misconduct easier. I think that is undeniable. Trump indeed overdid it with his litigation, but that shouldn’t take away from the serious work of looking at the effects of hastily enacted mail and identification leniency.

If you want to look serious at the impacts that mail voting had upon the election, you don't hire a hyper-partisan "auditor", with zero experience or expertise in the area. There are many actual professional audit firms that you could hire, if one really cared about any of the things you mentioned.

If you want to create a charade, you do exactly what the AZ Senate leadership did....a process that a lot of GOP politicians in AZ have now attempted to wash their hands of, as they also know it's a charade.

yes but …

Business as usual for the GOP meant losing elections and strengthening the bureaucracy.

The GOP talks a good game but has always been Democrat-lite when in office.

Trump may be an asshole, but he was an effective asshole as President. If nothing else, reversing Obama edicts was an agenda.

I believe he would have set a much stronger agenda in a 2nd term, but I doubt we'll ever know.

"For example, he’s the only reason we have so many believing in the 2020 election fraud "

You are 100% wrong about that. Anyone who stayed up and watched the election returns and saw all the swing states stop their ballot counting at the same time with Trump hundreds of thousands of votes ahead could see there was potential fraud.

"He encouraged and even initiated outlandish conspiracy theories"

How ironic, after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia. Where is your outrage about that attempted coup?
I did stay up to watch it and I fully expected to see the results that we saw because I’m not stupid. I knew which states counted absentee ballots before the election and which ones weren’t permitted to count them until Election Day. Nothing the least bit strange happened with the ballots. Do you think hundreds of Republicans helped to steal the election? Didn’t happen. You only believe it because you’re all in on Trump and believe his lies. It’s really sad to me as a long time Republican.

I can believe most of the Russia stuff was way overhyped because it was, and I’m not stupid or susceptible to believing things that are fairly obviously not true. This is the same lens I use to view the obviously not true 2020 election fraud theory. That you believe it tells me plenty about your intelligence level. Hint, it’s a low level.

Whatever Biden's faults, he isn't actively seeking to discredit and undo a Presidential election. There's nothing Trump could have accomplished that would make him fit to ever again sit in the White House.
Uh, hey genius..... why would he be trying to overthrow an elect he supposedly won?

I did stay up to watch it and I fully expected to see the results that we saw because I’m not stupid. I knew which states counted absentee ballots before the election and which ones weren’t permitted to count them until Election Day. Nothing the least bit strange happened with the ballots. Do you think hundreds of Republicans helped to steal the election? Didn’t happen. You only believe it because you’re all in on Trump and believe his lies. It’s really sad to me as a long time Republican.

I can believe most of the Russia stuff was way overhyped because it was, and I’m not stupid or susceptible to believing things that are fairly obviously not true. This is the same lens I use to view the obviously not true 2020 election fraud theory. That you believe it tells me plenty about your intelligence level. Hint, it’s a low level.
What about Florida and Ohio, which were swing states? Oh, that's right - they counted their absentee and mail-in votes as they came in. And Trump won.

No, Republicans couldn't swing those elections because the votes were counted in the light of day, with observers from both sides able to actually observe the vote count. For anyone not blinded by Trump-hate, that didn't happen after 2 am.

You "can" believe the 'Russia stuff' was 'way overhyped'? Not a lie? Because it was a lie. Clearly, you can't or won't admit it because it would mean Trump was right about the whole thing.

But you were suckered into believing it until it was proved to be a lie.

This tells me about your gullitibility and susceptibility to media influence Hint: It's at a high level.

Whatever Biden's faults, he isn't actively seeking to discredit and undo a Presidential election. There's nothing Trump could have accomplished that would make him fit to ever again sit in the White House.
Are you kidding? Biden doesn’t give two shits about the election. His campaign was a fraud. Do you really think he would have won if he said he would cancel the keystone pipeline, cancel the immigration agreements with Mexico and the northern triangle countries the first day in office? Do you recall him campaigning on mandating vaccines under threat of dishonorable discharge or losing your job?

Last edited:
What about Florida and Ohio, which were swing states? Oh, that's right - they counted their absentee and mail-in votes as they came in. And Trump won.

No, Republicans couldn't swing those elections because the votes were counted in the light of day, with observers from both sides able to actually observe the vote count. For anyone not blinded by Trump-hate, that didn't happen after 2 am.

You "can" believe the 'Russia stuff' was 'way overhyped'? Not a lie? Because it was a lie. Clearly, you can't or won't admit it because it would mean Trump was right about the whole thing.

This tells me about your gullitibility and susceptibility to media influence Hint: It's at a high level.
Dude. The polls showed that Trump would win Ohio and Florida. I live in Ohio and it was obvious Trump was going to win. In fact, there was no state that voted significantly different than the pre- election polls indicated they’d vote. Republicans are involved in every step of the election process. There was no significant fraud at all. That’s a fact. Even if it was Ronald Reagan (who is the person most responsible for me being a Republican other than Bill Clinton) running I wouldn’t believe any election fraud conspiracy theory because it’s obviously false. Again, I’m not stupid.

Also, I wasn’t suckered into believing anything. I always believed the Steele Report was almost certainly false. I said so. That the Russians interfered with the election is a fact so I recognize that fact. However, I don’t believe it actually mattered for the results. Trump is the second worst candidate to ever run for President and he’s lucky to have run against the worst in 2016. Trump was the worst of the two 2020 candidates so he lost.

Dude. The polls showed that Trump would win Ohio and Florida. I live in Ohio and it was obvious Trump was going to win. In fact, there was no state that voted significantly different than the pre- election polls indicated they’d vote. Republicans are involved in every step of the election process. There was no significant fraud at all. That’s a fact. Even if it was Ronald Reagan (who is the person most responsible for me being a Republican other than Bill Clinton) running I wouldn’t believe any election fraud conspiracy theory because it’s obviously false. Again, I’m not stupid.

Also, I wasn’t suckered into believing anything. I always believed the Steele Report was almost certainly false. I said so. That the Russians interfered with the election is a fact so I recognize that fact. However, I don’t believe it actually mattered for the results. Trump is the second worst candidate to ever run for President and he’s lucky to have run against the worst in 2016. Trump was the worst of the two 2020 candidates so he lost.
You're trying to reason with a guy who argued not long ago that "China could blow the US Navy out of the water."

"What about Florida and Ohio, which were swing states? Oh, that's right - they counted their absentee and mail-in votes as they came in. And Trump won."

Biden was leading in both OH and FL after the early/mail voting. Do you really not know this?

WI,MI and PA ALL petitioned numerous times to count their early voting first ,as they have Dem Governors. It was the GOP Legislature in those 3 states (and others) that INSISTED that the early/mail votes be counted last. And the reason is simple- EVERYBODY knew Biden would be ahead when those votes were counted. Most PA voters voted by mail, and Biden won the mail vote in most states, even states Trump won handily.

In PA I think Biden won the mail/early vote in every county. Since the majority of people voted early, that meant the only way Trump could ever have a lead in PA was if his election day votes were counted first. Every GOP Legislator in PA KNEW this, that's why with Trump pushing them they defeated all attempts to allow mail/early votes to be tabulated first. A lot harder to claim election fraud, if you never lead...

Btw Trump was very selective in his outrage. No problem with OH and FL counting early ballots first, but couldn't be allowed to happen in PA,MI or WI. Also notice how he whined about MI sending absentee primary ballots to all registered voters? IN did the same exact thing, and not a peep from Trump.

How come Aloha (and other Republicans) know this but you don't? Because Trump and his people have deliberately lied about it. And unlike Aloha (who pay's attention to reality) you bought into the lies...

Florida was clearly in play. And everyone said Ohio was, too. Dude.

If you want to believe the states, where Biden won, changed their voting laws for Covid and it was coincidence they made up a vote deficit that even the liberal media was saying was almost impossible to overcome, that's on you. The fact you have no intellectual curiosity about it says volumes.

You never said the Russian hoax was a lie as long as I've been on this forum. And you still won't say the Russia investigation was based on a lie. To do so would be to admit Trump was right, and you just can't do that.

"Trump was the worst of the two 2020 candidates so he lost." How simplistic.

"What about Florida and Ohio, which were swing states? Oh, that's right - they counted their absentee and mail-in votes as they came in. And Trump won."

Biden was leading in both OH and FL after the early/mail voting. Do you really not know this?

WI,MI and PA ALL petitioned numerous times to count their early voting first ,as they have Dem Governors. It was the GOP Legislature in those 3 states (and others) that INSISTED that the early/mail votes be counted last. And the reason is simple- EVERYBODY knew Biden would be ahead when those votes were counted. Most PA voters voted by mail, and Biden won the mail vote in most states, even states Trump won handily.

In PA I think Biden won the mail/early vote in every county. Since the majority of people voted early, that meant the only way Trump could ever have a lead in PA was if his election day votes were counted first. Every GOP Legislator in PA KNEW this, that's why with Trump pushing them they defeated all attempts to allow mail/early votes to be tabulated first. A lot harder to claim election fraud, if you never lead...

Btw Trump was very selective in his outrage. No problem with OH and FL counting early ballots first, but couldn't be allowed to happen in PA,MI or WI. Also notice how he whined about MI sending absentee primary ballots to all registered voters? IN did the same exact thing, and not a peep from Trump.

How come Aloha (and other Republicans) know this but you don't? Because Trump and his people have deliberately lied about it. And unlike Aloha (who pay's attention to reality) you bought into the lies...
"Biden was leading in both OH and FL after the early/mail voting. Do you really not know this?"

Well no shit. Because Florida and Ohio counted as all the votes came in. They didn't wait until it looked like one candidate was going to win to release the mail-in votes. They also were able to verify the votes as they came in.

That was my point, which flew right over your head.

Reactions: You are adorable

If you want to believe the states, where Biden won, changed their voting laws for Covid and it was coincidence they made up a vote deficit that even the liberal media was saying was almost impossible to overcome, that's on you. The fact you have no intellectual curiosity about it says volumes.

You never said the Russian hoax was a lie as long as I've been on this forum. And you still won't say the Russia investigation was based on a lie. To do so would be to admit Trump was right, and you just can't do that.

There's a reason he is on ignore. He very well may be an intelligent Kamala. His story is decent, but he's much like Cosmic. DNC Bot [in hiding].

Reactions: You are adorable
Fraud vitiates everything!

Good info, but Hunter Biden could take a shit in front of the White House and the media would ignore it.

Just like they'll ignore anything except the bogus vote count.

It is a dilemma for them, though - if they believe the audit, which they were crowing about, they'll have to accept the whole thing. There will be a lot of backtracking.

Are you kidding? Biden doesn’t give two shits about the election. His campaign was a fraud. Do you really think he would have won if he said he would cancel the keystone pipeline, cancel the immigration agreements with Mexico and the northern triangle countries the first day in office? Do you recall him campaigning on mandating vaccines under threat of dishonorable discharge or losing your job?
But....but..... but.....but...... he won more votes - by far - than any Presidential candidate in history!

Are you saying having his rallies in front of a couple hundred cars at a drive-in theater isn't being serious? Are you saying not appearing for days means he didn't give a shit?

no... There's more to it than that. He contradicts himself in his opinions and theories. He is not a trust worthy person (if based on posting).
Yeah, he says there are things he liked that Trump did - major things - then he's the worst President - and person - ever. All because he doesn't like him.

He's a product of the media and GOP self-loathing.

The laws allow recounts and audits, for good reasons.

Those were done, over and over and over again, and the results did not change, so the outcomes were CERTIFIED

THEN the cyber ninjas came to the "rescue"
It's worse than that - no one really thinks anyone is coming to the rescue.

"Audits" are just what Republicans do, since they have given up trying to win elections by getting the most votes on election day. They don't seem to know how to win elections anymore unless the election is gerrymandered (which those "moral", "god-fearing" Republican cheaters support wholeheartedly):

Texas Republicans just announced on Thursday, Sept. 23, that Texas will conduct an "audit" of four Texas counties just one day after Trump suggested that such an audit be performed.

Think about that -- how can supposedly "moral" people supposedly suspect an election is defective and let it stand for 10 months without contesting it? Texas Republicans were perfectly happy for 10 months after the 2020 election with the accuracy of the Texas results (because they showed Trump had won by 5 percent over Biden). Now, Texas Republicans doubt the accuracy of the results of the same election they controlled and administered.

Trump asked for an audit and Texas Republicans now expect us to believe there were mistakes in their own ability to count accurately.

Neither Lincoln nor Reagan would claim to be Republicans today.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812

The election played out essentially as the pre-election polls said they would as elections usually do. Florida and Ohio were clearly going to be Trump wins, and I have no idea what kind of point you're trying to make about that. Where they counted the mail in votes starting on election day everyone knew that Trump's lead, where he had them, would narrow or disappear. The media, liberal and conservative, explained this, but you didn't want to hear it. You're not being logical.

What do you consider to be the Russian hoax? If you think it was the Steele Dossier than I've already said I thought it was false all along. If you're talking about whether the Russians tried to influence the election for Trump - yes they did. That was not false because they did, but there's no clear evidence that it changed the results so I doubt it did.

Trump is the worst Presidential candidate in my lifetime (except for HRC of course) so of course he was the worst candidate in 2020. That is pretty simple. I agree.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT