ADVERTISEMENT

The Curious Case of an NDA: does Stormy have a case?

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
As much as I despise Trump, the fact that Storm accepted/pocket the money makes her legally bound by the agreement. Is that correct?

Last edited:
As much as I despise Trump, the fact that Storm accepted/pocket the money makes her legally bound by the agreement. Is that correct?

It's not clear cut, because of all the technical details, but my personal opinion is that she does not have much of a case.

The Playboy model suing the tabloid is much more interesting. If part of her agreement was an understanding they would publish her story, she might have a real case to make.

It's not clear cut, because of all the technical details, but my personal opinion is that she does not have much of a case.

The Playboy model suing the tabloid is much more interesting. If part of her agreement was an understanding they would publish her story, she might have a real case to make.

Putting on my tinfoil hat, (and I have quite a few) the Avenatti's strategy seems to be playing to a court of public opinion rather than a legal one -- unless he has something that we don't know about.
He mentioned 'let the American public judge' way too often -- in almost every interview I have seen.

If this is the case, what is the end game and who is paying him?

Reactions: Bill4411
I just can't believe she sold herself so cheap. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

But even more, I can't believe there's not some rich liberal willing to cough up the $20M to dump her and Trump's tryst into our living rooms. So maybe this is all about forcing Trump to make a deposition or whatever. He's bound to lie. That's what he does. Then he's toast.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT