ADVERTISEMENT

The continuing tale of Sir Stunnedmonkey and the Mateys.

IUT

Trailer Town. Lot 13
Aug 28, 2001
Episode 4: Revenge of the stiff

And so the Trailer Town Knights rode off to find their knightly brother and save him from the evil little people of the forest. Behind them rode four other knights of the rhelm. Sir dolfingus, Sir Charlie, Sir UTFO, and Sir Kref. Sir CapitolHoosier rode in front.......where everyone could keep an eye on him.

After several days of travel, the weary knights came upon a wide stream with swiftly flowing water. There seemed no possibility of crossing without the knights riding many miles out of their way. "Please oh Lord," said Sir Clubjockey, "we have traveled many miles in our quest. Please show us the way." With that a blinding light appeared in the sky. It was a vision of the holy big gulp fountain cola cup. The knights dismounted and fell to their knees. Sir Cap was most excited.

Suddenly a voice rang out across the sky. "That voice" said Sir Little Lebowski, "why it's...." "It's Sir BigRedSpec" said Sir Clubjockey. "But he's been missing for over a year and feared dead" said Sir univee2. "KNIGHTS OF TRAILER TOWN!" said the voice. "THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK ARE IN THE VILLAGE OF WATER COOLER. GO THERE AND FIND YE THE MOST INSUFFERABLE, SELF IMPORANT, KNOW IT ALL. HIS NAME IS THE ORIGINAL HAPPY GOAT. YOUR ANSWERS LAY WITH HIM."

Then as suddenly as it had appeared the vision vanished and with it the voice. Suddenly the stream parted. "It's a blessing from above" said Sir Kref. "You think so?" said Sir Clubjockey, knowing Sir Spec's penchant for idiotic practical jokes. "Then you go first" All of the knights made it to the other side safely and continued their quest.

As they entered the village of water cooler they saw a group of men sitting in a circle in the nude singing folk songs and holding hands. "CHARGE!" Yelled Sir CapitolHoosier. "Hold on!" said Sir Clubjockey. "Let's just ask them where The Original Happy Goat is."

The men identified themselves as the order of the PC druids. There was sope creek, emanboiler, GOIU, Rockfish1, CO.Hoosier, qazpalm, and Rerun Stubs. As they finished up their rousing chorus of "Michael Rowed the Boat Ashore" Sir TBL asked which of them was an insufferable, self important, know it all. They all raised their hands at once.

"Uh...ok" said Sir Clubjockey, "which one of you is The Original Happy Goat?" The men gasped. "Who are you?" asked the one called Rerun Stubs. We are the Knights of the secret order of trailer town." said Sir Clubjockey. "What about us you jackass?" asked Sir dolfingus. "Oh yeah, and these guys too."

"Sir Knights" asked the one called Rockfish,1 "Is your secet order not home to the one called IUT "The Brilliant?" "Yes" replied Sir clubjockey. The men gasped again but this time in reverance. "In that case, said Rockfish1, you can go right in this hut behind me where you will find The Original Happy Goat."

The knights entered the hut where they found another naked man with a bottle of jergens lotion and a copy of The Nation. "Are you the one they call The Original Happy Goat?" asked Sir Clubjockey. "Uh...maybe....who are you." replied the man. "we are the Knights of Trailer Town and we have ridden since the snows of....' "yeah yeah yeah What do you guys want. I'm kinda busy." said the man.

"We seek the fortress of the little people of the forest wherein is held one of our knightly brothers." said Sir IUJIM The Gayer Than SirCap.

"You're actually LOOKING for the Mateys?" "Uh..yes" Said Sir Clubjockey. Where are these Mateys of which you speak?"

"Ride three miles down the road and make a sharp left by the pile of used condoms. From there just follow the smell."

And so the Knights set out on the final leg of there journey with Sir CapitolHoosier selflessly volunteering to stay behind and protect the naked druids of Water Cooler.

To be continued......

Next: The conclusion of the Tale of Stunnedmonkey and the Mateys.
Episode 5: The Return of the Brown eye

Editors note.........

The final cataclysmic episode will be long and will feature an epic battle that will include many more OTFers. Can the Knights of trailer town save their brethren and defend the realm? Tune in tomorrow and find out.

I am eagerly anticipating the conclusion.

You are one sick sum-a-na-b!tch, IUT.

Just so you know......

The eunichs will go to war tomorrow.

Speaking of war...

step up with your board dictator powers and demolish that looney gas thread on the premium forum. That is the first post in months that made me wish for an "I just root for IU and that means Davis, too" type post.

Serenity now.

Hay IUT...

can you repost Chapter 2? It doesn't seem to be listed on the LTF, even though Chapters 1 & 3 are.

The trailer town will always prevail...

We have moral virtue on our side...

Well done Sir IUT-the-keeper-of-IUJIM.

Good story...

I just hope you do not end up pulling a Lucas and cater to the masses for a quick buck...vbg!

One suggestion...CF wants in really bad, why not put him as Cap's squire or something and both parties will be happy.

But....but....but....I don't want to stay behind!

The naked druids of the Water Cooler are all old, fat, and wrinkly. SirCap has standards you know! Where are CF**, Chad, IUin05, and Uber? I want to at least be gettin nekked with one of them! *sigh*...doesn't sound like a happy ending for poor SirCap.

I'm thinking your job is an attractive one...

to allow for that kind of effort. Hiring?

Keep it up. I've read em all now, so I've gotta read the final.

It's a dimented and twisted lord of the rings, with local celebrities.

28 minutes.

Wondered how long it would take for someone to reply with that post.

thanks for playing. Resume your hacky-sack game.

I would have responed sooner, but I was waiting to see...

if you would 36,000 before I posted...it was too close to call...

go back to reading your Teen Beat...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT