ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Nationwide Vaccination Plan Is Out - And IT'S BRILLIANT

They are gonna take the vaccine and give people shots of it ... NATIONWIDE.

BOOM!

And when one site runs out of it, they will .... wait fer it ......

wait until they GET SOME MORE and then GIVE MORE SHOTS!

NATION

WIDE
Trump could have never made a plan like that....
I might be kidding?

The next four years is gonna be fun. No wonder the radical lefters acted as such.

BOOM!

NATION

WIDE

Oh my gawd, you would have thought that someone, anyone, could have thought of this before. IT's like one of those things that are right in front of your eyes but you just can't see it. Pure Genius.

BOOM!

NATION

WIDE

Doesn't at least part of you think / hope that it might actually be that simple?

Like all good scientists, he is very pro-truth.

That caused problems with the Great Orange Turd.

No - he isn't pro-truth.

He lied.

Willingly and knowingly.

Even admitted it. "Justified" it. Rationalized it. Flew the main flag of the left - "situational ethics."

"Well, we lied for a GOOD reason."

I don't pray to Fauci. He was clearly willing to say whatever would keep his job and his camera-time.

He should have left at the same time as Trump.

Reporter points out that we are already vaccinating 1 million people a day and asks, shouldn't the goal be higher than 100 million in 100 days?

"Come on man!" What's with the hard questions says Biden.

CNN claims Biden admin was starting from scratch on Vaccine distribution, that claim is immediately rebuffed by Fauci:

Fauci debunks CNN reporting, says Biden's vaccine rollout not 'starting from scratch' | Fox News

As I said months ago just after Trump lost the election. The Trump admin was well on their way to ending this crisis. Team Biden is going to come in, plant their flag and claim credit.

Any administration would do the same, but let's be honest, the Biden team's Covid plan is essentially riding the coattails of the work that has already been done, and "oh yeah, wear a mask too".

Last edited:
Funny you guys are acting like the OP was not a joke.

When do you think was the last time Trump thought about COVID?

States Try To Pick Up Pace Of Sluggish Vaccine Rollout As Frustrations Mount

The problem in the vast majority of states is not a shortage of vaccines but that they're bungling the distribution and the Holidays led to a slow start.

The Federal Government cannot be the one implementing distribution procedures at local and state levels. Your post in frankly ridiculous.

Last edited:

BOOM!

NATION

WIDE

Reactions: DrHoops

"Well, we lied for a GOOD reason."
Link to that quote?

Very early on it wasn't clear to what extent COVID-19 was transmissible by air. There was no data.

When you are asked to make a recommendation, with no data, you are in a tough spot. Yes, you do consider the possible consequences if your recommendation proves later to be wrong, as the data is collected.

There was a shortage of PPE for the medical community. Recommending the general public rush to acquire PPE would have made that worse, with 100% certainty. The data at the time did not exist to say "well, we need to do that anyway" with equal certainty.

Later the data existed to say that we all need PPE. Even then, due largely to ineptitude at the Federal level, there was a STILL a shortage of PPE for the medical community. That remains true, today.

The truth is that we'd all be better off with genuine N95 masks that were professionally fitted to each of us, like is done for doctors and nurses. That is not possible. Not enough such masks even exist. But a less effective alternative still could squash the pandemic. Wear a damn cloth mask.

But no... it makes you a Democrat to be seen wearing a "muzzle".

Reactions: UncleMark
I see many here are not yet ready to move forward.

The sky is blue....

But Trumptrumptrumptrumptrump

Donuts are yummy

But trumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrump

Get it all out fellas...we have work to do.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I see many here are not yet ready to move forward.

The sky is blue....

But Trumptrumptrumptrumptrump

Donuts are yummy

But trumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrump

Get it all out fellas...we have work to do.
lol no kidding. only the partisans are enamored with fauci. the rest think he's just another part of the parade of errors. i have zero faith the new administration will be efficient and effective with the rollout. just like i had zero faith in the trump admin. remember when obamacare rolled out they couldn't even get the website to work? hopefully amazon gets involved. the vaccines were created by private entities; hopefully private entities will take over distributing same.

wear masks...at yellowstone.

Reporter points out that we are already vaccinating 1 million people a day and asks, shouldn't the goal be higher than 100 million in 100 days?

"Come on man!" What's with the hard questions says Biden.

CNN claims Biden admin was starting from scratch on Vaccine distribution, that claim is immediately rebuffed by Fauci:

Fauci debunks CNN reporting, says Biden's vaccine rollout not 'starting from scratch' | Fox News

As I said months ago just after Trump lost the election. The Trump admin was well on their way to ending this crisis. Team Biden is going to come in, plant their flag and claim credit.

Any administration would do the same, but let's be honest, the Biden team's Covid plan is essentially riding the coattails of the work that has already been done, and "oh yeah, wear a mask too".

Lol yeah right. We were just turning the corner weren't we?

Wasn't it supposed to magically disappear?

How about the claims that it will go away right after the election.

The right have been dead wrong at every step of way with this virus, basically proving your incompetence when it really matters.

Step aside and let the smart people take over. Thank you.

Unless you really think that ignoring and doing nothing but golfing, tweeting and watching TV is a good plan.

Just push it off to the states and let them fight over distribution hunger games style, like you effed up PPE distribution.

If the states figure it out....take full credit because you know the moron base believes everything Trump tells them.

If it's a disaster then blame the states, particularly the democratic governors because again, your base believes every word you say no matter who stupid it is.

At the end of the day you put yourself to take full credit or accept no responsibility.

That's the brilliant part of Trump's non existant Covid plan.

Just like his Healthcare plan.

Or his infrastructure plan.

It's coming in two weeks and it's going to be a beautiful plan.

The right have been dead wrong at every step of way with this virus, basically proving your incompetence when it really matters.

Unless you really think that ignoring and doing nothing but golfing, tweeting and watching TV is a good plan.

Just push it off to the states and let them fight over distribution hunger games style, like you effed up PPE distribution.

If the states figure it out....take full credit because you know the moron base believes everything Trump tells them.

If it's a disaster then blame the states, particularly the democratic governors because again, your base believes every word you say no matter who stupid it is.

At the end of the day you put yourself to take full credit or accept no responsibility.

If you’re so smart, how come you’re not rich?

Like all good scientists, he is very pro-truth.

That caused problems with the Great Orange Turd.

Pro-truth? Lol. So look at his various statements on mask wearing. Was he telling you the truth when he said on March 8, 2020 "there's no reason to be walking around with a mask" or is he telling the truth now when 13 days ago he says we need to wear masks for 100 days?

And if you think that the science on mask wearing changed in that year timeframe I got some prime beachfront property to sell you in Nebraska.

To the virus disappearing after Biden took office, you haven't been paying attention to how the reportage on that changed almost overnight from a body count to suddenly, "hey, this won't be so bad now with the vaccines."

This wasn’t an actual response to the content of my post. Just a stupid Trump gripe. Everything I said remains true.

Plus VP Pence oversaw the Covid response not Trump. So your line of attack seems misguided.

... if you think that the science on mask wearing changed in that year timeframe I got some prime beachfront property to sell you in Nebraska.
If you think that the knowledge of how the novel coronavirus (novel meaning "previously unknown to science") was spreading and how spread can be modified was not changing RAPIDLY last March and April, then you are a special kind of stupid.

An analogy... the national transportation safety board requires airbags in cars. They didn't, before. Were they LYING, or did they adapt to emerging data.

Think. Please.

If you think that the knowledge of how the novel coronavirus (novel meaning "previously unknown to science") was spreading and how spread can be modified was not changing RAPIDLY last March and April, then you are a special kind of stupid.

An analogy... the national transportation safety board requires airbags in cars. They didn't, before. Were they LYING, or did they adapt to emerging data.

Think. Please.

I agree with this. The scientific community was very much in a fact finding mode around the nature of the virus even through April.

Which makes criticisms of executives and the idea that some were knowingly downplaying the risks of the virus all together silly.

Think. Please.

They had a pretty good grasp on how it was spreading in March. They admitted to lying to keep people from buying up all the PPE like what happened with toilet paper.

You think.

Edit to add: furthermore, even though it was a novel coronavirus, it was still a respiratory coronavirus. There are varying degrees of severity for those viruses but they share some characteristics that would have made a mask call pretty easy to make in March, they are either effective in blocking coughs and sneezes or they are not.

Last edited:
I agree with this. The scientific community was very much in a fact finding mode around the nature of the virus even through April.

Which makes criticisms of executives and the idea that some were knowingly downplaying the risks of the virus all together silly.
It was especially silly to suggest (as some did) that the drug manufacturers needed to be prodded to develop vaccines or otherwise they would drag their feet. Those manufacturers stood to make a ton of instant money around the world with their vaccines and that's the incentive they needed.

It was especially silly to suggest (as some did) that the drug manufacturers needed to be prodded to develop vaccines or otherwise they would drag their feet. Those manufacturers stood to make a ton of instant money around the world with their vaccines and that's the incentive they needed.
just more partisan bs. OWS coordinated activities between private entities and an array of agencies. something like 600 plus folks from hhs and nearly 100 at dod. ows cut through the typical gov bs bureaucracy and awarded more than 12 billion in contracts to emergent and other companies thereby providing an impt security net.

this country is going nowhere when we look at life through such extreme examples of tunnel vision. if ows was in playing during the biden admin you'd be lauding it as the world's savior

Link to that quote?

Very early on it wasn't clear to what extent COVID-19 was transmissible by air. There was no data.

When you are asked to make a recommendation, with no data, you are in a tough spot. Yes, you do consider the possible consequences if your recommendation proves later to be wrong, as the data is collected.

There was a shortage of PPE for the medical community. Recommending the general public rush to acquire PPE would have made that worse, with 100% certainty. The data at the time did not exist to say "well, we need to do that anyway" with equal certainty.

Later the data existed to say that we all need PPE. Even then, due largely to ineptitude at the Federal level, there was a STILL a shortage of PPE for the medical community. That remains true, today.

The truth is that we'd all be better off with genuine N95 masks that were professionally fitted to each of us, like is done for doctors and nurses. That is not possible. Not enough such masks even exist. But a less effective alternative still could squash the pandemic. Wear a damn cloth mask.

But no... it makes you a Democrat to be seen wearing a "muzzle".
Keep up your dream that the mask will make a difference, I wear a mask to follow state law, because comparing areas with mandatory masking and those without mandatory rules the infection rates is slightly lower in nonmandatory areas. When it is shown in real life settings that mask squash the infection rate I will go against the science of viruses and say mask work. Studies that say mask work aren't based on real life but on laboratory results.

just more partisan bs. OWS coordinated activities between private entities and an array of agencies. something like 600 plus folks from hhs and nearly 100 at dod. ows cut through the typical gov bs bureaucracy and awarded more than 12 billion in contracts to emergent and other companies thereby providing an impt security net.

this country is going nowhere when we look at life through such extreme examples of tunnel vision. if ows was in playing during the biden admin you'd be lauding it as the world's savior
Of course, you're making a speech about something I did not say.

OWS always seemed to me to be redundant of BARDA. Of course, the head of BARDA was reassigned in April after raising concerns about the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response and nepotism in HHS. The function of OWS is a good idea. It just wasn't original and was in good measure a sidestep of an existing agency.

OWS always seemed to me to be redundant of BARDA. Of course, the head of BARDA was reassigned in April after raising concerns about the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response and nepotism in HHS. The function of OWS is a good idea. It just wasn't original and was in good measure a sidestep of an existing agency.
Agree with much of this

This wasn’t an actual response to the content of my post. Just a stupid Trump gripe. Everything I said remains true.

Plus VP Pence oversaw the Covid response not Trump. So your line of attack seems misguided.

Dude there was no distribution plan other than let the states figure it out, I'm going golfing.

The task force stopped meeting months ago. The administration, who all year tried to downplay it to get it off the front page, basically only focused on one thing after the election....pushing a lie.

I'm triggered on this because I don't believe it was simple incompetentcy at play, it was purposeful incompetentcy (if that makes sense).

A poor analogy would be if you knew a levee was breaking and instead of galvanizing the community to try to fix it you did nothing and let it flood the town, then told your followers you did what you could but it is was it is and no one could have done better.

You didn't even try.

Reactions: bawlmer
Dude there was no distribution plan other than let the states figure it out, I'm going golfing.

The task force stopped meeting months ago. The administration, who all year tried to downplay it to get it off the front page, basically only focused on one thing after the election....pushing a lie.

I'm triggered on this because I don't believe it was simple incompetentcy at play, it was purposeful incompetentcy (if that makes sense).

A poor analogy would be if you knew a levee was breaking and instead of galvanizing the community to try to fix it you did nothing and let it flood the town, then told your followers you did what you could but it is was it is and no one could have done better.

You didn't even try.

I think they were effective in getting vaccines to the states. There was always going to be a ramp up period, you act like we've had a widely distributable vaccine for months now.

Again, I cannot reiterate this enough. The Federal Government cannot and should not try to implement distribution protocols on the state and local level en masse. If there are ways they can complement and augment state efforts the states should request such, but each state is different. I am not sure what you're referencing when you say states are "fighting over distribution hunger games style". Is Colorado sending in agents to raid Florida's vaccine stockpile? I agree that would be a cause for alarm if there was evidence of it.

The numbers don't lie, 1 million vaccinations a day is not a small feat, the Biden admin had zero part in that.

I think they were effective in getting vaccines to the states. There was always going to be a ramp up period, you act like we've had a widely distributable vaccine for months now.

Again, I cannot reiterate this enough. The Federal Government cannot and should not try to implement distribution protocols on the state and local level en masse. If there are ways they can complement and augment state efforts the states should request such, but each state is different. I am not sure what you're referencing when you say states are "fighting over distribution hunger games style". Is Colorado sending in agents to raid Florida's vaccine stockpile? I agree that would be a cause for alarm if there was evidence of it.

The numbers don't lie, 1 million vaccinations a day is not a small feat, the Biden admin had zero part in that.
The federal government is best when it provides expertise and guidance. That's been largely lacking and/or chaotic throughout COVID. Providing zero guidance to help state and local governments manage education is the biggest example. Every school district was pretty much on their own. As a result, the plan was changing daily.

ADVERTISEMENT